thirty-seven

"Well I wouldn't do no shit like that

"Well I wouldn't do no shit like that. That's gross."

"But you expect them to do it to you?" Keisha battled.

I watched as ChiChi shook her head. "My nigga don't have to eat my ass if he doesn't want to. And I will never......ever want to eat his."

Keisha rolled her eyes as the debate throughout the shop continued. I swear I loved knowing that I owned this place. That women came here and felt comfortable enough to talk about whatever they wanted to.

Including...eating ass.

"Sib? Do Cube eat ya ass?" Candy questioned me and I snapped from my daze.

I shook my head as I passed the flat iron I'm through my clients hair. "He actually refuses."

ChiChi laughed and covered her mouth in shock. "Bitch, you be asking him?"

"What? It felt nice the times I've had it done to me. So yea I asked, but I've moved on from that anyway because he's not into it. Besides, he gives me sum' way better."

ChiChi hummed. "Mmhmm, lil nasty ass be getting tied to the bed post and shit."

I shushed her as Candy and Keisha "ooo"d.

"I didn't think you was into BDSM Miss Chambers."

"I wasn't.....it just happened." I shrugged my shoulders, feeling my cheeks flush red.

"That shit is hot. Yashi is into that shit." Candy gushed.

"It's different for you and Yashi. Her dick is made of rubber. What y'all do is already in that grey area." ChiChi teased her and I held my laugh.

Candy gave ChiChi a dirty look before flicking her middle finger.

"You lucky Keisha ain't done with my roller set. Come over there and pop you."

"Boo! gay bitch."

I laughed to myself, setting the flat iron back in its holder. I hadn't been doing hair in a minute and I hadn't even noticed. I've been in my office so much or just plain busy with other things that I haven't been taking clients.

It felt good to get a little silk press in.

I really loved doing hair. It was my happy place