𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓢𝔂𝓫𝓲𝓵

Sybil Esteri Chambers

- 27 yo
- Cancer
- Very Independent, refuses to ask for help. Even if she needs it.
- Owner of a Beauty Bar; "Star's Beauty Bar"
- Daddy Issues
- Victim of Domestic Abuse with Ex
- Deeply Rooted Trust Issues
- Paranoia

____

"Nobody is gonna love you. I'm all you got."

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "I will never come back here. I don't wanna see you again!"

"You'll come crawling back bitch...ain't no nigga gon want you Sib."

Staring at the man she thought she would spend her life with she shook her head and pulled her bags over her shoulder.

"Burn in hell."

Looking for love in the wrong places will have you down and out.

Sybil was a bright girl, but she was lost in the world trying to fill the empty void left by her fathers absent affection.

Two parent households aren't all they're cracked up to be and Sybil knew that very well. Although her father was present, he lacked what she craved most. Which left her looking to find it in her then boyfriend. A man who only turned out to be a nightmare.

Beating her, lying to her and cheating on her daily.

Finally deciding she had enough, she left him and left her home state. Trying to escape the man who had made it clear he owned her.

In five years, Sybil was doing well for herself. The owner of a Beauty Bar, making well over her means.

On the outside, she would seem pulled together but on the inside she still cries out. Though she's sworn off men, she still longs for love. She's a true "lover" though on the exterior she's tough.

Today she spends her time focused solely on her business, deciding she has no time for the disappointments that dating would bring her.