nineteen

"Bitch why do you look like that?" ChiChi grilled me before I could even get to my station

I ignored her question, too busy trying to focus on walking normally. Let's just say....I never left my apartment and ended up spending the weekend at Syre's. We were getting to know each other....even more.

"She got that fresh limp." Andrea spoke. Hearing her voice made me stop, turning around and finding at her station eyeing me with a smirk.

"When the hell you get back in town?"

"Saturday night."

"How was St. Lucia?" I said sweetly, trying to change the subject.

"Very nice, it was good to see my family. I missed em a lot and the weather was perfect. Now back to you limpy, who broke yo' back in?"

"I have no idea what you talking bout." I denied in a soft tone. I'm sure my face was red and giving away my front clear as day.

ChiChi turned to me, along with everyone else and they all stared at me. A hum escaped her lips and she nodded her head.

"Oh you let that nigga smash."

"Are you on crack?" I asked.

"No, but your back is. You're glowing like you shit a rainbow this morning, you was definitely on a little limp limp and I can see hickies on yo neck hoe!"

Alexis scoffed. "Ew, you fucked my brother?"

"I did not!" I turned back to my mirror. Getting up my station for my appointment. I looked back at ChiChi and chewed my bottom lip. "He was the one doing all the fuckin...."

They all damn near screamed. A mix of Shock and Excitement. I dropped my face in my hands and looked away from them. Nosy bitches.

ChiChi came to my side immediately and leaned on my station, begging for more.

"Syre knocked that shit out the frame?"

"Chivaughn."

"Yes or No?"

I sighed before giving her a silent shrug.

"Fuckin finally."

"What do you mean finally????" I asked offended.

"Ever since I first saw y'all interact with each other, and y'all were bickering back and forth. The tension. I knew it was gonna hit the fan eventually."

"Not you plotting on my coochie." I mumbled under my breath.

"Who the fuck is Alexis' brother, I must've been gone longer than I thought." Andrea spoke, the only one confused.