forty-seven

Lying down in the center of the bed, Sybil waited anxiously

Lying down in the center of the bed, Sybil waited anxiously. She was nervous, but also ready.

She had been waiting all day for her and Syre to be alone again, her mind running rampant with thoughts of what he would do to her body tonight.

He wasted no time after everyone left. Locking the front door and getting Sybil upstairs. They were finally alone and he could do what he had been waiting for all day. The only gift he really wanted for his birthday.

Her.

With blindfold over her eyes and her wrists handcuffed to the headboard, she just continued to take steady breaths. Unaware what would happen next, she laughed to herself....it felt more like her birthday than his.

The bed dipped and she twisted her wrists in the cuffs nervously.

"This is all I wanted since I woke up this morning." Syre spoke softly into the quiet room as he knelt between Sybil's legs. He ran his hands up her legs, starting from her ankles to her thighs. Letting out a sigh as he did so. "The best gift I could ever wish for."

Digging his thumbs into her thigh, he massaged her flesh. Biting his lip as he eyed her over completely. She was so breathtaking to him.

"I could stare at you all day....you so perfect baby..."

Moving his hand further up, his thumbs dipped into the crease of her hip. Sybil squirmed, as she often did anytime he got closer to her pussy. That flash of heat engulfing her.

Leaning down, Syre pressed his lips against her inner thigh. Pulling his hands away from their current spot, he reached down and grabbed her ankles instead. Guiding them up and over his shoulders.

"I wanna see how many orgasms I can get out of you tonight....and in how many ways. You gonna help me keep count?"

Kissing her ankle, Syre glanced at the vibrator that rested beside Sybil. Not that she knew it was there.

Before even going there, he wanted to focus on skin to skin. Running his left hand down the middle of her stomach until it rested flat over her waxed mound.

Dropping his thumb down, he ran it between the folds of her lips, listening to her breathing hitch as he did so.

"You already wet for me huh...."

Swiping side to side, he gathered her wetness on the pad of his thumb before dragging it back up to her clit. Rubbing in small circles and watching her chest rise deeply.

"Baby?"

Sybil swallowed the lump in her throat and exhaled.

"Yes?"

Syre laughed. "Just making sure you're focused on me...."

Feeling the steady pace of his thumb, Sybil wedged her bottom lip between her teeth. Her body grew hotter and she exhaled through her nostrils.