forty-six

Straddling over a sleeping Syre, Sybil wore a blissful smile on her face

Straddling over a sleeping Syre, Sybil wore a blissful smile on her face. She leaned down and pecked his lips softly before singing.

"Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Mean Ass Lemon Heaaad." She giggled as his eyes fluttered open. "Happy Birthday to you." She pecked his lips again, a smirk spreading across his face.

"You ain't shit...and you a clown." His deep raspy morning voice very evident.

"I'm your clown. Now, wake up and shower. Then come downstairs for breakfast. I'm cooking you a special birthday meal."

"You ain't gotta do allat."

"I want to, because I love you so so so so so sooooo much."

Sitting back up and still straddling his lap, she watched as he yawned before pushing himself up to sit. Meeting her face to face he pressed his lips to hers and they shared a sweet kiss. He pulled away softly and hummed in satisfaction.

"Thank you Princess."

Her cheeks flushed red and she pulled her eyes from his. He was already staring at her like he wanted to fuck her through the mattress.

She knew he had something sinister up his sleeve tonight. He really only called her Princess when they were having some very nasty....very kinky sex.

And she did tell him he could get whatever he wanted today. So all bets were off.

"Look at me."

"Nooo, you wanna hunch on me!" Giggled and climbed off of him. "Not yet."

"What I tell you? I wasn't hearing what word today?"

"I didn't say no, I said not yet."

Standing from the bed, Sybil grabbed her robe and draped it around her body.

She looked back at Syre who had laid back down and was watching her movements like a hawk.

"What?" She questioned.

"You the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know that?" He confessed blankly. She looked back at him and didn't see lust in his like she did a second ago. He watched her with a loving gaze, one filled with untainted adoration.

A nervous heat engulfed and she smiled before taking a sharp inhale, clearing her throat after. She turned around and walked back over to the bed. Syre sat up, preparing to get out of the bed himself but Sybil made him stop in his tracks when she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

He reached out and held her face in his hands, returning the kiss with the same amount of emotion; if not more.

Pulling apart, their noses touched and Sybil cleared her throat again, blinking her watering eyes.