twenty-eight

While Syre was in the bathroom, taking his late-morning shower, Sybil rested in his bed

While Syre was in the bathroom, taking his late-morning shower, Sybil rested in his bed. Wrapped up in his sheets she scrolled mindlessly. It was her day off and she intended to do absolutely nothing except stay with Syre all day and possibly go out for food.

It was rare she ever got a day off from work, even being the owner, she was always busy and tried to accommodate her clients as best she could. She was a work-a-holic, but even she knew when she needed rest. She even contemplated taking the week off, but she thought that was too much.

Unbeknownst to her, Syre had plans of his own for the two of them. Kind of messing with Sybil's "Do Nothing" plans, but he knew she would enjoy herself so it didn't matter much to him.

He figured they had spent enough time behind their apartment walls, it was time to venture out and besides...he had something important to do.

Scrolling down her timeline, she stopped when she saw herself in a photo. Her eyebrows scrunched and she stared her own selfie.

I don't remember posting this one. She thought to herself, before scrolling up some and looking at the @ name.

Butterflies filled her stomach and her cheeks flushed red.

She sat up in the bed and stared at her phone in disbelief

She sat up in the bed and stared at her phone in disbelief. Syre has posted her on his Instagram...an Instagram he didn't even have until he met her. To anyone else it may have seemed trivial and superficial but...Syre just wasn't the type to do anything like this. When it came to Sybil especially, he was private.

So posting her for the world to see...

"Now why would he...."

Her phone buzzed and she watched the notifications bar

3 Messages from ChiBaby❤️

Tapping them open she laughed and ChiChi's messages. Chivaughn was saying exactly what Sybil was thinking.