thirty-two

"Earth to Sybil

"Earth to Sybil......Sib? SYBIL!"

Snapping back to reality, I looked around my office until my eyes landed on ChiChi. Staring me dead in my face and clapping her hands.

"Huh?" 

"You ain't hear shit I said, did you?"

"No." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong witchu? I ain't seen you since Lexi's dinner. You called in sick...and you don't call in sick."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and reached over my desk to grab ChiChi's hand.

"I'm in a relationship with a demon."

"Bitch what?"

"I am......you told me to take off them damn panties and I wanted to...but....I was not prepared for none of it."

She stepped around my desk and pulled the chair behind her, sitting it beside me and taking a seat.

"Tell me more."

I shook my head and laughed. "We got back to his apartment, and he was like "strip". Nothing else just...immediately wanted me out of my clothes. He started counting down and shit, I was scared, so bitch... I stripped."

"As you should." She nodded as she coached me to continue.

"Then he bent me over his knee and spanked me....like...ChiChi he spanked me hard."

Her eyes widened and she gasped. "No he didn't."

"Yes...he did."

She smirked. "I love being spanked....you think Marcus would spank me?"

I tilted my head and shoved her gently. "Bitch you're not fucking Marcus."

Her eyes darted to the side and I snatched my hand away. "You secret keeping bitch!"

"You didn't come to work!"

"You could've texted me?" I scoffed. "How fuckin rude—"

"Girl we talking bout you right now, we'll get to me later. What happened with the spanking?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my chair.

"Man, I'm sure there's multiple hand prints left on me but I loved that shit. Then...he had this damn bag of tricks. He hit me with a toy...and my plug—"

"Oh? Any you're still standing?" She held her chest.

"No, I crawled here this morning. I'm still sore." I told her, sitting forward and leaning against my desk. "I can't even explain to you how the shit he was saying to me was... just like....I can't."