Chapter Two

Meanwhile Arthur hung up the phone after talking to his favorite Madam

Meanwhile Arthur hung up the phone after talking to his favorite Madam. Aurelia's a good friend to him whenever he goes to London to party. Her girls, oh her girls are like nothing he's ever experienced. 'They don't just let you fuck and get it over with, they put you under this sexual fucking limbo and give you an experience like no fucking other. It's fucking magic it is.' He thinks to himself. "Oi! Arthur, you done with your call we need to get on the fucking road?!" John shouts the other room of the bar where they made a stop at. "Yeah, calm the fuck down!" Arthur shouted walking to the car with a smile.

"What are you smiling like an idiot for, Arthur?" Tommy asked. "We're going somewhere special tonight boys, seeing a friend of mine at their club, and we get the best seat in the place." An excited Arthur told them. "Look, Tommy, the old man has a friend!" John teases making Arthur slap his head. "Enough. We're on holiday, we'll go to your friends club after The Eden, who knows maybe he'll be a good friend for all of us." Tommy says and Arthur doesn't correct him about Aurelia being a woman. 'Arthur has to have his own fun, every once in a while, eh?' Arthur thinks to himself.

Marianna and her mother had finished eating and she was bathed and dressed for bed, Aurelia had bathed and dressed herself for the night. A nice silver dress, fringe of silver all around her body making her look like she dripped in the shiny color with a very low back revealing a large tattoo of wings that took up her entire back. She wore some shoes that were silver as well, she put a bit of rouge and a red lip on with a bit of a black lining her light brown eyes emphasizing their color making them nearly glow among the dark makeup. Her hair fell in its natural waves to her hips, she pinned a silver headband into her hair admiring how the silver looks against the deep onyx of her long tresses, the shine looking brighter. Aurelia threw on some earrings and looked in the mirror, deciding she's pleased enough with her appearance. "You look so pretty momma." Her little light says from her seat on Aurelia's bed. "Thank you mi amorcita."(My little love) The mother says brushing a few of her daughter's hairs away from her face.

There's a knock on the door and Marianna's smile grows. "That must be Elizabeth." The Latin angel said walking to the door, the clicking of her heels sounding through the house. She opens the door to the sweet smile of Elizabeth Goodwin. "Hello Ms. Cruz!" She greeted Aurelia a basket with books and what seems to be sewing snuggling close to her body. "Come on in, Elizabeth, you'll get ill." Aurelia's accented voice ushers the younger woman into the house in a motherly fashion. "Beth!" Marianna greets her babysitter hugging her leg before her eyes land on the basket. "Did you get me some things to sew?!" Marianna asked with excitement. Aurelia had just taught her how to sew a few days ago, she's been wanting to try it on her own since. "I did, tonight you can show me those amazing skills you brag about. I also got some new stories to read tonight." Elizabeth said poking Marianna's shoulder over and over making her laugh.

"Alright well I best be off. Elizabeth, you know where to find me, just in case?" Aurelia asks as she usually does. "Of course, Ms. Cruz. We will see you later tonight, no need to worry." Elizabeth assures her. Aurelia nods her head before getting eye level with Marianna. "I'll be back tonight, my darling." She tells her giving a kiss to her head, the red lip print on her forehead being light. "Goodnight mi bebe." (My baby) She says before getting up and grabbing her white coat and silver small purse heading out the back door checking that her purse had what she needs.

"Have a good night at work momma!" Marianna says waving at her mother from her seat on the floor as she dug through Elizabeth's basket. "Thank you, baby. See you later tonight, Elizabeth." Aurelia said getting a friendly goodbye back as she walked out the back door, quickly slipping her blade from her purse to her garter around her thigh, strapping it there. She moves her dress back over it and closed her coat and walk through the alleys of London to her club.

At the same time the Shelby boys had caused havoc "WE ARE THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!" Arthur screams into the air looking out to the disturbed and fleeing crowd of the Eden. His brothers and him walk out breathless from the fight, John with a bottle he took. "Let's go boys. I know the perfect place." Arthur said taking lead and walking the familiar streets to The Haven. Music could be heard from blocks away, security at the front door keeping a few unwelcome guests out. "Mr. Shelby! We heard you'd be back tonight!" Doug the head of security and Aurelia's closest friend said greeting Arthur at the door. "Doug, good to see you! These are my brothers Thomas and John. Boys this is The Havens head of security, Doug." He introduced and he can already feel Tommy's curiosity about this place and how the hell they know Arthur so well. "Hello, Gentleman. You know where the table is Arthur." Doug said stepping aside to let them through.

The band was playing music far better than the one at The Eden. People were dancing like it was their lives and Arthur saw a few of Aurelia's girls walking around scoping for possible customers. "Arthur! You better save me a dance!" Lilian, one of Angel's girls shouts to him from her place next to a possible customer. "Of course, love!" The eldest brother shouts back with a wink gaining a giggle from her before she turned her attention back to the man at her side. The Shelby men sit at the designated table, A perfect view of the band and the dancing. "Alright, Arthur, I've got to know who you fucked to get this treatment?" John asked looking around. "No one mate. Just made the right friends." Arthur answered. James, the bar man, comes around with four glasses a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum. "Hey there, Arthur, anything other than the whiskey?" James asked. "Is someone going to be joining us?" Tommy asks smoking a cigarette, pointing to the fourth glass and empty seat. "My friend, owns this club." Arthur answered nonchalantly still avoiding that the owner is a woman for his own entertainment. "Well, where is the man?" Tommy asked and just then the song ends, and applause erupts.

When the sound settles the front door opens and the clicking of heels is echoed through the club. Aurelia stands proudly yet blushes at the attention. One of her workers takes her coat off her revealing the beautiful silver ensemble of an outfit and the work of art on her back, a reminder to who she is to those in the room. Women gasped and oohed, men gawked and dropped their jaw. "Well don't stop the party on my account." Her velvet tone with a slight Spanish accented voice traveled through every ear in the room. "Boys?" She asked addressing the band on stage who looked eager to have her attention. "Play for me?" She asked with a grin and with her blessing the party could commence. "You heard The Angel! Let's dance!" The lead singer said into the microphone as the music started back up and people danced once more.