Epilogue

Through many tears and trials Aurelia and Thomas had survived it all and were stronger for it

Through many tears and trials Aurelia and Thomas had survived it all and were stronger for it. They tried their hardest to keep their children from the blood of their pasts but they were all Shelby kids and had their own impartial attitude towards spilt blood. "Charlie, I swear if you tell Papa I'll cut you!" Marianna threatened her little brother who caught her big sister kissing a boy. Thomas Shelby may be an OBE now but the children knew about their father's bloody beginnings and his gangster business. "Mari and Jackson sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." The seven-year-old Charlie teases his twelve-year-old sister before she starts chasing him around the front yard. Charlie's twin sister, Carolina, tries to get between her older and younger siblings. Granted, Charlie is only younger by three minutes but she never lets him forget it. "Stop it you two!" She says making them both stop. "Charlie don't tell papa about Mari's secret and she'll do your maths for two weeks. Deal?" Carolina compromises taking after her father with a business-oriented mind. "Don't tell papa what secret?" Thomas asks from the front door and he sees all three of his children freeze. 

Carolina turns to face her father with a sweet smile. "Hello, papa! I got my spelling test back today, an A." She tried to distract. "That's great, poppet. What secret?" He said not budging one bit. "Now, Papa, don't overreact. It's nothing bad-" Marianna tried to ease into the topic but Charlie was having no such thing. "Marianna was kissing an older boy after school!" He shouted proudly before both his sisters smacked his arm. "Aurelia!" Thomas shouted for his wife with fury in his eyes beginning to search for her in the house. "Papa, wait its not that bad!" Marianna chased after him. "Aurelia!" He shouted again. "Papa would you calm down!" Marianna shouted at her father as a very pregnant Aurelia came into the room. "What is all the shouting?" She asked as the twins walked into the room after.

"Call Alfie. Some fucking older boy was taking advantage of our Mari." He said making Marianna groaned. "No he didn't!" Marianna shouted. "Momma, this boy Jackson is ONE year older than me and he kissed me today after school that was it!" Marianna explained. "Did you want him to kiss you?" Aurelia asked gingerly and when she saw the blush on her eldest daughter's face, she grinned. "Oh, you like him! And he gave you your first kiss how exciting!" Aurelia said with a smile. "No! Not fucking exciting he's bloody thirteen! She's just a baby! They are all just babies! Do you know what a thirteen-year-old boy thinks?! Cause I bloody well do and I don't need any boy walking round here thinking them bout my daughter!" Thomas shouts furiously. "Thomas Shelby you will not call Alfie, you will not hurt that boy and you will absolutely not ruin your daughters first boyfriend!" She scolds but the word boyfriend sent him into another spiral. "No, no, fucking no. She is not allowed a boyfriend!" He said. "You had your first girlfriend at twelve!" Aurelia points out and Thomas scoffs. "That is different." He claims. "How?" Aurelia asks with crossed arms. "Because it fucking is." He said with no logic to his thought at all. 

With a raise of his wife's brow and the pout of his eldest daughter's lip Thomas resolve broke. "He hurts you I reserve the full right to blind him." He says and Marianna squeals in happiness hugging her father. "Thank you, papa!" She says before running off to her room. "I'm going to the stables!" She shouted to her parents, after school Mari usually went to check on Betty, her horse. "Well that was fun." Charlie said, happy with the chaos he caused making Carolina smack the back of his head. In retaliation he punched her arm. "Hey! No fighting you two!" Aurelia scolded them and they immediately apologized and stopped their fussing. 

The twins were a perfect mixture of Thomas and Aurelia. Both of them had dark hair like their parents but Carolina had curls like her mother while Charlies was straight like his fathers, he even had the same haircut. Charlie had his mother's eyes while Carolina had her fathers and they both had caramel skin like their mother and older sister but both were Shelby's through and through. "Go wash up for supper, you two." Thomas sent them on their way. Thomas turned to his wife and wrapped his arms around her with a sigh. "A boyfriend? Already?" He asked making Aurelia laugh. "Don't worry, my love. We taught her well. She is a Shelby after all, she can handle some little boy and cut him from ear to ear if he tries anything." She assures him earning a kiss from her husband as he pulls away resting his hands on her pregnant belly. "I love you, Aurelia Shelby." He says to her. "I love you too, Thomas Shelby." She grins before their little baby boy kicks the light thumps against Thomas' hand makes him smile. "I love you too." He says to the bump. Aurelia takes in the sight of her big bad gangster husband speaking to her pregnant belly and thanks god for the luck she's had being The Madame Angel.

"Thomas?" She called for his attention and he stood to look her in the eyes with concern in his features. She smiles and kisses him with such passion and fervor it numbed his senses until she pulled away. " Does my goddess feel neglected?" He asks holding her as close as he can with her belly in the way. "No, but she wouldn't mind your attention tonight." She said snaking her hand down from his chest until she's palming him through his trousers. With a kiss to his neck she walks away from him only to be picked up bridal style and rushed to the bedroom by a very turned on Thomas Shelby.