Chapter Forty-Eight

Warning: Sexual Explicit Content

It was the day of the wedding and only Aurelia, Thomas and their aunts knew about the pregnancy. "What if he drinks to much? He'll be slurring at the altar." Aurelia worries going over everything that can go wrong with the ceremony. "Already told Arthur that if he gets Tommy shit face that I'll chop his balls off." Polly assured her as Valentina fixed Aurelia's hair to have the veil but on. "Momma, you look beautiful!" Marianna says walking into the room after playing with her cousins before the ceremony. "Thank you, bebe. You look just like a princess!" Aurelia said kneeling down in front of her little girl with a bright smile. "Papa seems nervous. I heard him ask Uncle Arthur if he thinks you'll change your mind. You won't right?" Marianna asks her mother and for some reason knowing that her Thomas was just as nervous as she was made Aurelia feel a little better. "Of course not, bebe. I love your papa so much. I want you to do me a favor, okay?" Aurelia assures her little girl before whispering in Mari's ear and a toothy smile erupts on the little girls face.

Marianna skipped happily over to her father and tugged on his jacket sleeve. "You look gorgeous, princess." Tommy notes lifting Mari up and placing her on his hip. "Thank you, papa. I need you to do something for me. It's really really important." Marianna says as seriously as she can but Tommy still had to bite back a smile at the adorable attempt at seriousness from his little girl. "Anything you need, princess." He tells her and so she wiggles out of his grip and starts tugging him down the halls of the church and has him stand with his back against the edge of the wall. "Stay there and don't look!" Marianna demands before walking away had happily completing her task.

Thomas was confused until he heard the clicking of heels getting closer and closer until they stopped on the other side of the wall. "Thomas?" Aurelia questioned in almost a whisper. "Good morning, Love." He said with a light smile on his face. "I've been missing you all day." She giggled holding her hand out in the doorway for Thomas to see. He put his hand in hers and rubbed his thumb up and down the back of her hand. "This is driving me mad. I can't see you." He confessed and heard her laugh. "It's bad luck, don't even try to look anyway." She warned him making him chuckle. "I'm in love with you." He tells her lightly squeezing her hand. "I am completely in love with you, Thomas Shelby." Aurelia says squeezing his hand in return. They heard Arthur and Dorothy calling each of their names and promised to see each other at the altar before rushing to their places.

The church was filled with family and friends Thomas stood at the altar with Jeremiah Jesus who was ready to officiate. Thomas watched as his brother and best man, Arthur, walked down the aisle with Aurelia's maid of honor and best friend, Dorothy. He then saw his beautiful little girl throw white rose petals down the aisle. Then, 'Here Comes the Bride' begins to play and his nerves spike and he feels nearly desperate for a smoke, until he sees her. Her face is hidden by a veil as she takes Alfie's arm and begins walking down the aisle but he still knows that she is absolutely glowing. She looked truly like an angel as she walked to him and when Her and Alfie finally made it to him, he was no longer anxious but rather impatient. He wanted her to be Mrs. Shelby already and to see her and kiss her. Alfie hands her to Thomas and goes to sit in the pews. Thomas takes the edge on her veil and lifts it revealing the breathtaking sight of the love of his life. His hands cup her face as they smile at each other he lowers his hand to hers as the ceremony starts. 

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today...." Jeremiah starts but the two lovers only half hear him as they take in one another with watery eyes. "Thomas, repeat after me..." Jeremiah prompts Thomas to have him repeat. "I, Thomas Michael Shelby, take thee, Aurelia Antonia Cruz, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, for rich or for poor. From this day forth, till death do us part." He says smiling at her as a tear trails down her cheek. "Aurelia, repeat after me.." Jeremiah then prompts her and she repeats. " I, Aurelia Antonia Cruz, take thee, Thomas Michael Shelby, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To wave and to hold, for rich or for poor. From this day forth, till death do us part." She says and the two lover mouth an 'I love you' to one another. "Thomas, do you take this woman?" Jeramiah asks. "I do." He says with no hesitation. "Aurelia, do you take this man?" Jeremiah asks her, now. "I do." She says just as firmly. "Then it is time for the mixing of the bloods." Jeremiah says gesturing for Pol and Valentina to step forward. The two matriarchs walked to the altar side by side, one carrying a dagger the other carrying a few cloths and herbs to wrap around their hands after. "It is in gypsy tradition to mix the two bloods as a representation of the two families becoming one." Polly announces unsheathing the dagger. "Hold out your hand." She tells them both and they do as told. Polly slices both their palms enough to had blood pool in their hand and the two hold their bloody hands together with a smile. "You may now kiss the bride!" Jeramiah, Polly and Valentina shout and the couple doesn't waste a moment more before sharing their first kiss as husband and wife. When they pull away Valentina cleans their cut up hands and wraps them in herbs and cloth. "Congratulations." She says happily to them giving them each a kiss on the cheek.

At the reception the whole clan went to Arrow house to party. Aurelia and Thomas had been missing for the first fifteen minutes of the party but it was time for their first dance as husband and wife so Arthur went searching. Thomas and Aurelia were fucking against his office wall. The front of her dress bunched around her hips and her white lace panties ripped to shreds on the floor. "Fuck, I love my husbands' cock." Aurelia moans into Thomas mouth. His jacket was thrown across the floor, his tie was discarded as well and his hair is a mess from Aurelia's grip in it. "Yeah? Does my wife love being fucked like this, eh? My fucking wife? Fucked by my cock, hm?" He says kissing her neck as she bit back more moans. "Yes, Thomas. I love it, so fucking much. Fuck." She gasped out. "Shhh. Mrs. Shelby. Don't want the guests hearing you now do we? Now, my pretty little wife, cum on my cock so we can have our first dance as husband and wife." He demands rubbing her clit and it sends her over the edge. He rides out her orgasm triggering his own.

When he pulls out his cum starts dripping down her legs so Aurelia does the first thing she can think of, she swipes it up with her fingers and licks it off of them. Thomas's cock lurched at the sight but he gathered himself before they spent the whole party locked in the office with his cock buried in her warm soft cunt. Aurelia dropped the front of her dress down just as they heard the door open and Arthur came in but quickly turned his back when he saw how his brothers body tried to cover Aurelia's. "Sorry! Didn't see nothin! We need you for your dance!" He said quickly before leaving making the couple laugh.

After making sure they looked once again presentable the couple joined their family and shared their first dance as husband and wife. When it was time for the meal and speeches the couple looked anxious as they exchanged looks. They were going to tell everyone about the babies after the speeches and Aurelia was nervous of the reaction while Thomas was sure that Alfie would try to kill him.

"I wanted to give toast about the bride and groom. As one of Aurelia's oldest friends I can say that I have never seen her happier than she has been since meeting you, Thomas. There was a time where we all worried about her being all alone and never finding her someone. When you and your brothers showed up to The Haven that night and I saw you dancing with her. I knew she found her soulmate." Dorothy said before raising her glass saying a cheers and taking a sip with everyone else following. Arthur rose from his seat and began his speech. 

"Lovely speech, Dorothy. I just wanted to say as Thomas' older brother that there was a time where our Tom was a lost soul, well we all were. See I knew Aurelia before Tom did and when I met her I knew she was going to be an important person in my life. When I saw the way Thomas looked at her that night at the club I knew she would be around for a long time. And when Tom had started to smile more around her I knew she would be his wife. Thank you for finding our Tom, Auri." He said before lifting his own drink and cheering to the happy couple. 

Thomas stood up next lifting Aurelia to stand next to him and placing an arm around her hip. "Before we eat Aurelia and I wanted to thank you all for celebrating our marriage with us. We also wanted to make a few announcements." He said before looking to his wife. "As some of you may heard I have appointed Dorothy as the manager of The Haven. The reason for said promotion has not been fully divulged. With the move here to Arrow House and my dip into other business ventures I cannot be at the club as often as usual. Now the visits may be even more sparce because we're pregnant." Aurelia announced and the room erupted in cheers. The couple smiled and Marianna tugged on her mothers dress, Aurelia and Thomas kneeled down to her height as the little girl looked between her parents. "Am I gonna be a big sister?" She asks hesitantly. "Yes, princess, to a boy and a girl." Thomas said and the smile on Marianna's face was so wide it almost looked like it hurt. "Yes! I get to be a big sister!" She said hugging her parents. This was the most perfect moment in their lives thus far.