Chapter Forty-Four

Warning: Sexually explicit content

As expected, Ada and Pol were also excited for the proposal and eventual nuptials and soon word had spread behind Aurelia's back to her friends that Thomas was to propose so it wasn't much of a shock when Alfie Solomons was stood in Thomas' Birmin...

As expected, Ada and Pol were also excited for the proposal and eventual nuptials and soon word had spread behind Aurelia's back to her friends that Thomas was to propose so it wasn't much of a shock when Alfie Solomons was stood in Thomas' Birmingham offices with a scowl on his face. "Hello, Alfie. We have no meetings today on the schedule." Thomas said standing by his desk. "Yeah, well, some things are bigger than fuckin schedules ain't they Tommy? Yeah?" Alfie says, his crazed eyes starring Thomas down. "Do you want to tell me what this is about, Alfie?" Thomas asks getting a cigarette out.

Thomas swipes the end on his lips a few times before lighting it and Alfie watches with a twitching eye. "This is about what everything is about, mate." Alfie says cryptically and Thomas knows what he means but still he pushes. "Aurelia?" "Yeah,... Aurelia, mate....She's a piece of work that woman is. Can you handle work Tommy? Real work, you know? Day in and day out without fucking blinding some poor soul? Work, mate, legitimate fuckin work." Alfie was here to assure his sister's safety, that Thomas understood, so Thomas sighed and sat in his chair. "Sit, Alfie." When Alfie sat Thomas looked him in his eyes and told the absolute truth. "I will never hurt her like he did. Never." Thomas said with absolution. "I don't trust promises, mate." Alfie retorted. "It's not a promise. It's a fact, Alfie. I'd rather be back in those fucking tunnels than have her hurt. She'll be protected and cared for like a queen, Alfie. This I guarantee." Alfie growled out a 'Mm.' like a satisfied beast. "Well then, I guess your only challenge now is getting her to say 'yes' then, aye?" Alfie notes and Thomas nods his head taking another drag of his cigarette. "Best of luck then, Tommy." He said before leaving.

The next few weeks was as normal. Business, home, business, home, business, home but the burn of a little square box in Thomas' pocket was making him antsy. It was now late at night, Aurelia and Thomas were in their bed; sweating and panting Aurelia was cuddled into his side with her left had in his right and his pointer finger was tracing her naked ring finger. "Marry me?" He whispered to her and she giggled. "I can't. Chapple isn't open this late." She jokes but Thomas sits them both up and pulls her into his lap before reaching into his bedside table and grabbing the small box he has been carrying around since he asked Valentina for her blessing. He opened the box and the beautiful ring was there glimmering in the moonlight that invaded their room. "Let me be your husband. Let me show you how a husband should treat their wife. Let me call you mine and call myself yours. Marry me." He asked cupping her cheek with his left hand and resting his forehead against hers. "Yes." She whispered back to him as a tear ran down her face that hit the smile on her lips.

Thomas placed the ring on her finger and Aurelia awed at the gorgeous piece he picked before straddling him and pulling him into a moan inducing kiss. "I am going to be your wife, Thomas Shelby." Aurelia says as her hands travel his chest hen down his stomach down, down, down until.. "fuck." A moan escaped her man's lips as she started slowly and lightly teasing his cock. "I get to make you moan like that for the rest of our lives." She goes on placing kisses on his neck. "Aurelia.." Thomas gave an empty warning. Aurelia guided him to her cunt and she ever so slowly, inch by inch, filled herself with his dick.

"I get to feel you like- fuck, Thomas- like this, so full." Aurelia didn't get to say much more before Thomas flipped her on her back and began fucking into her like a mad man. Her nails were digging into his back scratching deeper with every thrust and every toe-curling thrust was fueled by the knocking of the headboard on the wall and the curses leaving his perfect angel's lips. "Look at me, darling." Thomas demanded through bated breath, and when her eyes met his he shook his head and stopped his movements with only the pulsing tip of his dick still inside. "No, frumoasa (Beautiful), no no." He said with a taunting tone before grabbing her hair at the back of her head and tilting her gaze until she was staring at where they were connected and let her hair go. "Look at me, while I fuck into that delicious cunt of yours." He said and she whimpered as he sat on his haunches and gripped her by her hips with both hands.

He slowly thrusted into her, watching as his hard aching cock delved into her hot and soaking cunt. Aurelia's mouth was agape and her brows scrunched as she watched with him. She could feel him so very deep and now she was watching him slowly go in and out and, god, it was hypnotizing to her even as he slightly sped his actions. She wasn't even registering the little whimpers that left her lips every time their skin slapped together. She looked up as her man and saw his gaze had been set on her already, she let her hand play with her nipple. "Thomas." She said softly and her tone was so seductive and light it nearly drove him into further madness. "Fuck your wife, mi alma." She said and that drove him over the edge as he sped his pace back up and folded her legs up to reach new areas inside her that had her reeling.

"My pretty fucking wife, eh? All fucking mine." He growled as he loomed over her one again before kissing and biting her throat. Aurelia could feel herself getting close so she reached between her thighs and began rubbing her clit. "Yes, love, just yours. Fuck, always yours." She said and soon after she came and her legs shook and her stomach clenched so much it was almost painful. Her mind went black for a second before she came back down to earth and Thomas was still going. "One more, zeiţă, I want you to give one more." Thomas encourages her as he fastens his pace, his own sex high about to wash over him. "I need it, Thomas." She cried in desperation as she felt another orgasm fast approaching. The two groaned as they finished together with a final breath-taking kiss.