Chapter Thirty-Four

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content

The night ended late and Aurelia had James call a car for Grace to take her back to her hotel

The night ended late and Aurelia had James call a car for Grace to take her back to her hotel. Thomas had driven Aurelia home and walked her to her door. She unlocked to door and walked straight in leaving the door open for Thomas. He didn't move from the doorway and while Aurelia pulled a blanket over a sleepy Elizabeth and removed the poor girl's shoes. "Are you going to come in or are you waiting for a special invitation?" Aurelia asked with a smirk as she stood up from tucking in her babysitter. "It's quite late. I may accidentally spend the night." Thomas jokes walking into the home and gingerly closing and locking the door. "It won't be an accident." She said before walking over to him and grabbing his hand. "I'll have nothing to wear tomorrow." He says pulling her toward him. "I saw your trunk of clothes in the back seat, you were staying in London anyways, so stay here." She said and he smiled and kissed her until she pulled him up the stairs, the two trying to be as quiet as possible.

As they came upon a door that was barely open, Aurelia peaked her head through to see her sleeping daughter peacefully dreaming. "She looks so much like you." Thomas whispers. He was awestruck by how much and how quickly he cared for Marianna, almost like Marianna was a Shelby. Aurelia and Mariana Shelby, Thomas Shelby's girls. He liked the thought of that, of being a husband and father. When Campbell had told Thomas about Aurelia's ex-husband being at The Haven his mind grew wild with thoughts of both Aurelia and Marianna being taken from him. The moment Marianna walked through the front door and Thomas saw her jump into Aurelia's arms he would love her as his own; they were already Shelby women in his eyes. As he gazed at the sleeping girl and her gorgeous mother, he was sure that he wanted nothing more than them in his future. "She is all the good in me." Aurelia whispers as she closes the door just barely and guides Thomas to her room.

Aurelia kicked her heels off by her dresser and taking off her jewelry. Thomas just watched her while leaning on the doorway, a small smile on his lips as he admired her. She caught on to his starring and she turned to face him with a questioning look. "What's wrong?" She asked messing with the latch on her necklace that she couldn't quite get open. Thomas motioned for her to come to him, and she did, turning her back to him and moving her hair out of his way. "There's nothing wrong, darling." Thomas says unclipping her jewelry and with the necklace out of the way he gets closer to her until her back and his chest are pressed against each other. His arms wrap around her just in front of her lower stomach as Thomas kisses her neck. Aurelia leans into her man with a smile. "You need to get your bags from the car, Thomas." She reminds him but he simply tightens his grip. "I will." He says pausing his affections for only enough time to speak before he resumed his kissing and nibbling of his woman's sweet spot. Her breath was becoming labored and she was desperate to remain quiet, but Thomas was playing her body with expertise. His hands began to roam upwards, the beads and crystals of her dress scratching against his palm he dropped her necklace from his hand to grope her breasts. He thought back to all the men in that club watching her on that stage, practically begging for her to bare herself to them and how Thomas wanted to cut each of them. "Thomas." Aurelia breathed out in a soft and quiet moan.