Chapter Thirty-Three

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content

Aurelia walks from behind the stage and into the crowd making her way to her table to greet Thomas and his guest until someone stops her

Aurelia walks from behind the stage and into the crowd making her way to her table to greet Thomas and his guest until someone stops her. "Ms. Cruz this place is fantastic!" Charlie Chaplin and his entourage stop her, and she gives a wide smile. "Oh, thank you Mr. Chaplin. It's truly an honor to have you here!" She says shaking his outstretched hand before he pulls her hand to his lips and places a cheeky kiss to her knuckles. "The honor is all mine, Ms. Cruz." He says with a kind smile before excusing himself as the group number starts. She makes her way to her table, stopping every now and then to greet a few regulars. Marcus had even showed up today with his fiancé, Nancy, which earned a happy congratulations and a free bottle of champagne from the Angel. "Hello, sorry for the wait. I'm Aurelia, welcome to The Haven." Aurelia greeted Grace with a handshake before giving Thomas a hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'm Grace." The introduction surprised Aurelia; stunned her even. "Grace. I've heard so much about you." Aurelia said keeping a faux smile on her face. She felt foolish. 'Of course, he would go back to Grace; she's pretty, white, proper.' Insecure thoughts swarmed Aurelia like bees to the sweetest hive.

"Hopefully good things." Grace joked nervously. "So far they all seem true." Aurelia said, the duality of the statement going unnoticed by the blonde but not Thomas. "The girls seem to be putting on quite the show so far, Aurelia." He said to try and break the tension. Aurelia looked back and saw her girls mid group number and all in some ways a bit nude. "They have quite the evening planned." Aurelia said bluntly before her attention went back to the two in front of her. Aurelia can't help feeling hurt, angry, and bitter; her emotions magnify at them sitting together. "So, what brings you to the Haven tonight?" Aurelia asks nicely but Thomas could see it in her eyes, she was upset. "I wanted to meet you. Thomas said you were quite the woman." Grace answered honestly and gave Thomas a look that was all too much for Aurelia. "How kind. Will you excuse me?" Aurelia got up quickly not even waiting for their answer and she began walking through the crowd to her office.

The sounds of wooing women and whistling men covering her shaky breaths and quiet sobs. Dougie stood guarding her office and his concern was immediate. "Angel?" He asked and Aurelia shook her head. "Go and make sure no one is getting too grabby on the girls." She requested and he hesitated. "Go, Dougie, please." With that plea, Doug did as asked. As Aurelia went to close her office door behind her Thomas' hand kept the door from shutting him out. Aurelia turned from the door as he walked in and closed to door behind him. "Aurelia, what was that, eh?" He asked with confusion and that aggravated Aurelia to no end. "Get out, Thomas." She told him calmly. "No, not until you tell me what the fuck is going on." He demands. Aurelia whipped around and stomped over to him nearly seething. "You bring her here?! If you chose her instead of me you could have called me or sent me a fucking letter, but you bring her fucking here, Thomas?!" Aurelia screams at him and when he only stares at her she starts pushing and demanding him to get out.

As Aurelia was pushing and demanding for him to 'get the fuck out', Thomas didn't know if he was upset that Aurelia would even suggest that he would break her heart and choose Grace over her or if he was amused by it. Either way, Thomas wanted to prove she was very wrong. He grabbed her upper arms and pulled her into him, and she went silent and was panting as she stared up into his eyes. Thomas let go of one of her arms and gently grabbed her jaw and got close, close enough to breath in her shaking breathes. He stared into her confused cinnamon irises and smirked as his other hand snaked towards the end of her dress pulling it up to her hips, her lack of undergarments was a pleasant surprise as Thomas began to tease Aurelia's clit. "You think I want her?" Thomas asks as Aurelia let out soft whimpers, their eye contact never breaking just like his grip on her jaw. "Eh, you think I want her when you sound like that? When you look like this?" He asks again before kissing her and walking her back until the back of her thighs touch the desk. Without a pause in their languid lip locking Thomas moves his hands to her thighs and lifts her onto the edge of her desk. His hands roam and grope at her body with an animalistic need to please her as her hands pulled him closer wanting more and more of what he made her feel.

Thomas backed away from her by mere inches, her lipstick smeared on his lips. Without any word or suggestion on his next move Thomas Shelby got on his knees between Aurelias legs and his lazuline eyes were piercing her golden one's with so much lust it was absolutely addicting and nearly unbearable. Thomas began to kiss the side of Aurelia's knee up to the inside of her thigh; the closer he got to where she needed him the harder her heart pounded in her chest. "T-Thomas." She gasped as she felt his hot breath on her cunt. Thomas put her legs over his shoulders and wrapped his arms around the tops of her thighs still holding eye contact as he licks a frustratingly light and teasing lick from her folds to her clit. Aurelia's breath hitches and eyes widen but she doesn't tell him to stop so Thomas takes it as a sign to continue and he begins to lick and suck at her cunt with fervor. "Fuck." Aurelia gasps throwing her head back until Thomas moans between her legs sending a vibration to her core that made her eyes roll in pleasure and head snap back down to look at the almighty King of Birmingham eating her cunt. The sight of her Thomas like this added to the pleasure he was giving to her. She felt herself getting close, the knot forming in her stomach. "Ai, Dios. Thomas please." She moans and Thomas laces their fingers together, a sensitive gesture in the most lust filled moment, the knot grows tighter and tighter and her desperation for release is on the cusp of becoming torturous.

Thomas needed her to finish on his tongue, to taste her satisfaction to be satisfied himself. Her legs trembled on each of his shoulders and her back arched as their eyes lost contact, but she could still feel his gaze on her body and with her grip tightening on his hand and the wood of the desk she came with a cry of his name. Thomas didn't lessen his tongues caress at her core, he only continued until she grabbed him by his hair and gently tugged him away, the mere touch of his breath on her clit could make her cum again she was so sensitive. The moment his mouth left her cunt she brought their lips together in an unhinged kiss, the taste of her own cunt on his mouth, the taste of her claim on him. "I never want to fucking hear that I chose her or anyone else over you again, do you understand?" Thomas asks against her lips. "Yes." Aurelia pants and Thomas stands pulling her to her feet and adjusts her dress back down to cover her as it did before. "Why are you here with her, then?" Aurelia asks in confusion. "I met with Grace so I could finally leave her in the past and to piss off that copper. She asked if I had a new woman in my life and I told her about you. She wanted to meet you. Campbell had men both here and Ada's place on watch and he was going to try something tonight so I brought her here because he wouldn't dare try anything around her." Thomas explains. "What about Ada? Is he going to try something with her?" Aurelia asks and Thomas admires her care for his sister. "Her and Karl are with Pol." He assured and she relaxed. When they fixed themselves and made it back to the table where Grace sits admiring the dancing as of the show girls with the guests. "Grace?" Aurelia calls pulling the blonde's attention. "Have you ever heard Charlie Chaplin speak?" Aurelia asked her as Thomas now sat beside his woman watching as she became cordial with Grace. The taste of his angel still on his grinning lips.