Chapter Forty-Seven

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content

Aurelia had taken her Tia and Aunt Pol to her final dress fitting three weeks before the wedding, The past month had been chaotic between last minute planning for the wedding, events at the club and personal life it was like a whirlwind that only made her that much more anxious to finally be married. "Alright just one more button, Angel." Mrs. Imperiali said to a close eyed Aurelia. "There." Mrs. Imperiali said tapping Aurelia on the shoulder for her to open her eyes. Aurelia was stunned to silence. The dress was so gorgeous from the pearl and crystal bead work that was in such intricate designs around her shoulders down to her knees and the pearl white tule that flowed to the floor. It was absolute perfection. "Oh. Oh wow, oh it's gorgeous." Aurelia started to tear up. "Well show us the bloody thing already!" Polly shouted from the sitting area. "Come on conejita! Hop to!" Valentina joined in.

Mrs. Imperiali helped Aurelia to the sitting area and as soon as she walked into the room Polly and Valentina's jaws dropped. "Oh, darling you look magnificent!" Valentina said starting to tear up herself. "Tommy is going to be absolutely speechless. More than usual." Polly added as she looked Aurelia over but then her gazed stopped at Aurelia's lower stomach. Polly stoop up abruptly and walked over to her placing a hand on her lower stomach knitting her brows together. "What's wrong?" Aurelia asked but Polly didn't answer, instead she put her other hand on Aurelia's stomach as well while closing her eyes. Aurelia looked over to her Tia who slowly stood up and came to Aurelia's side.  

"What is it, Polly?" Valentina asks and Polly opens her eyes and looks between Aurelia and her aunt. "When was your last cycle?" Pol asked and Aurelia held a confused face but as she thought more and more of when her last period was her face dropped to a look of shock. "I'm five weeks late." Aurelia says in shock her eyes moving between the matriarchs of her two families. "It could be the stress of the wedding; you're still drinking your tea?" Valentina suggested. "No, Thomas and I talked and we decided to have kids as soon as possible. I'm pregnant, aren't I?" Aurelia asks as tears started to run down her cheeks neither matriarch being able to tell if Aurelia was happy about it or not. "Yes, sweetheart and if my intuition is correct, which it always is, there's two little Shelby's in here." Polly broke the news softly and Aurelia gasped before giggling and putting her hand over Polly's.

"Oh! Oh, I'll have two more babies!" She said and the aunts started laughing and crying in joy. "Oh, I think I'm going to throw up." Aurelia suddenly said until Mrs. Imperiali butted in. "Not in the dress!" She said and it made the three women laugh. "Congratulation, conejita." Valentina said kissing her niece on the cheek. " Do you want to know what they are?" Polly asked taking Aurelia's hands in her own. "You know already?" Aurelia asked in astonishment. "Darling, I'm your Aunt Pol. Of course, I know!" Polly said making Aurelia laugh. "One of each." Pol said and Aurelia's smile widened so much her cheeks hurt. "Oh god a mini-Thomas and another mini me." She said with her hands on her lower stomach. "When will you tell Thomas?" Valentina asked and anxiety rang through Aurelia like electricity.

Aurelia had begged the matriarchs not to say anything to anyone about the babies until she told Thomas and of course they swore to keep their lips sealed. Everyone had noticed when Aurelia would zone out throughout the day, caught in her own little world. "Angel?" Dorothy had been trying to get her friend's attention for the past three minutes. "Huh? Oh, Dorothy, you were asking me something?" Aurelia said trying to tune back into the real world and place the fact that she has two babies inside her in the back of her mind but to no avail.

"Are you un-well?" Dorothy becomes worried. "No, I just have a lot on my mind with the wedding in three weeks and business booming, not that I'm complaining." Aurelia said sighing before meeting Dorothy's sympathetic eyes. "I think we need a manager. Someone who can be here more often than I have been able to since the move." 'And now with two babies on the way.' Aurelia wanted to add. "I think that would be a great idea." Dorothy agrees with her friend. "Great. You start tomorrow." Aurelia says and Dorothy's eyes widen as her mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water. "Wh-What?" Dorothy asks walking after Aurelia as the woman starts packing up to go home. "You've been here longer, you know how I run this place, how to look after the girls, what music to pick. Most importantly, you are the person I trust most with this." Aurelia says and Dorothy is still shocked as Aurelia gives her a kiss on the cheek and bids everyone a good night. "Holy Shit. I'm the manager." Dorothy said under her breath.

Aurelia arrived at the house and was greeted at the front door by Frances as per usual. "Good afternoon, Miss." Francis said holding her hands out for Aurelias coat and purse. "Good afternoon, Frances, is everyone home, yet?" Aurelia asks and Frances notices the angel's shaking hands. "Miss Marianna is out in the fields with her cousins and the Lee's, Master Shelby is in the office." Frances answered and saw the woman take a shaky breath. "Okay, thank you." Aurelia says before racing up the stairs on her way to the office.

As nervous as Aurelia was, she was far more excited about the pregnancy. Her heart was pounding at what Thomas' reaction would be, the Angel didn't even know how she was going to tell him. When she stormed into his office she froze as she looked at him working at his desk. "Afternoon, love." He greeted her but when she only starred at him like a deer caught in the hunt. Eyes wide, stance frozen, her lips parting and meeting as though she's trying to talk but doesn't know the correct words to say. "Love? What happened? Aurelia?" Thomas abruptly left his chair and walked to his fiancé as he got more and more worried. He cupped her cheek with one and pulled her body close to his with the other; the warmth of his body was enough to thaw her frozen state as she melted into him completely.

Her hands settled onto his strong shoulders as she looked into his hypnotic ocean blue eyes. "I wonder if they will have your eyes." She accidentally says out loud. "What?" Thomas asks and, in an instant, she sees the thought cross his mind and his eyes widen. "Are you?" He asked as both his hands were now on either side of her face, a smile threatening to spread on his lips. "If Polly is right, then yeah. I'm pregnant." She finally spoke as her eyes watered. Thomas' smile was contagious and the look of pride and pure joy on his face was what lit up Aurelia's soul.

Thomas kissed Aurelia with every ounce of love in his heart, and Aurelia reciprocated in an instant with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Darling,.... there's ....more." Aurelia tried to say in between kisses but Thomas was relentless in his mission to endlessly kiss the love of his life who is now carrying his child. "No news...will be better....than you carrying our child." Thomas said pausing to kiss her lips, her jaw and her neck. "What if I told you there's more than one child?" Aurelia asked once again hesitant on his reaction. "What do you mean?" Thomas says laying a last kiss on her forehead. "Polly also said it's twins. One of each." Aurelia looked at Thomas' shocked face and her nerves spiked. "Twins?" He whispered. "Twins." She confirmed. Thomas smiled again before lifting Aurelia up bridal style. "Thomas! What are you doing?!" Aurelia shouted through her laughter. "I'm going to make love to the goddess carrying my children." Thomas said as he walked out of the office with a laughing Aurelia in his arms.

Thomas laid Aurelia on their bed and worshiped her body right there after he undressed her with such care. Her taste, her sounds, the softness of her skin, all of it. As he kissed down her naked form he stopped at her lower stomach and laid a loving kiss there as an appreciation for his two new babies growing there. He was a man unhinged as he licked and sucked at her center, like his own pleasure wouldn't suffice he needed hers too and he had it over and over again. Aurelia nearly thought her back would snap in half if she arched it anymore as her legs shook and twitches around Thomas' head. "Thomas." She gasped as she came a third time. As he pulled his lips away from her center his mouth and jaw shined with her cum, the sight unleashing a new surge of need through Aurelia's body as she sat up and met him halfway into a ferocious kiss.

"So good to me, eh?" Thomas said as he started undressing himself quickly. "Loving me, marrying me, and now carrying our children. An angel pregnant by a devil." Thomas said separating Aurelias legs to stand between them. "Do you enjoy that? Knowing that in a few months' time I'll be walking around with a ring on my finger and a pregnant belly? Knowing that every man and woman who wants me will know I belong to you?" She asks as she undoes his pants and starts kissing his neck. "It's no secret that I am a possessive man when it comes to you. Knowing that you are knocked up with our babies only makes me want to keep fucking more into you." Thomas says and his words send electricity straight to Aurelia's core. Aurelia didn't want to waste any more time, she needed his cock in her now. She hastily pushed his pants far enough down to free his hard pretty cock and teased the tip on her soaked cunt. "Mmm. Fuck." Aurelia's jaw dropped as Thomas' hard heavy cock slowly sank into her warm cunt stretching her out enough to make her toes curl. "So fucking good." Thomas whined as he slowly thrusted his hips feeling every caress of his angel's glorious pussy around his cock.

Thomas' mouth was on Aurelia's neck and chest creating a divine symphony of lustful sensations that had her screaming and moaning. "Thomas, I'm almost- huh- te rog, diavolul meu, sunt atât de aproape. (please, my devil, i'm so close.)" She cried and Thomas' new title of being his angel's own devil created a smile on his face that made him look crazed. "Așa e, îngerule. Diavolul tău. (That's right, angel. Your devil.) Now, cum around your husband's cock." Thomas demanded before giving her one last earth-shaking kiss as he continued thrusting into Aurelia slowly and so very deeply. Aurelia whined into the kiss, scratching her nails down his back as she came around him, the orgasm so powerful that her mind blanked. "There you go. Shh, that's it, love. Good fucking girl." He said as he erratically thrusted chasing his own high but the sensation and his fucking words was enough to give Aurelia yet another orgasm just as he reached his. "Fuck." They cried in unison. Thomas laid one last kiss on his Aurelia's forehead before pulling out and picking up her sexed-out form and walking to the tub and drawing them both a bath.