Chapter Twenty-Four

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content

When they got to the room, she straightens her back as if she were standing and has her hands on both his shoulders for support and he holds her by the back of her thighs and slowly slides her body back down to the ground while she's still pressed...

When they got to the room, she straightens her back as if she were standing and has her hands on both his shoulders for support and he holds her by the back of her thighs and slowly slides her body back down to the ground while she's still pressed against all of him, ridding her dress up to her waist in the process; their eyes fixed in a gaze the entire time. The room was lit by solely street and moon light, but this moment was not about the lovers seeing each other it was about them feeling one another. Aurelia leans into him kissing his lips in a rhythm that goes from sensual to desperate the moment he feels her fingers undo the buttons of his vest then slide it off with his suspenders from his shoulders and start undoing his tie. His hands move up over her ass then back down under her panties groping her back side in a way that made her whine into the fervid kiss and gave some friction to his hardening cock. His tie was removed and thrown to the floor without a second look or thought to the fallen fabric. She slowly leaves his lips kissing her way to his neck as she works on untucking and undoing his shirt with one hand and moving his collar out of the way with the other. He groans as she starts leaving love bites in her wake until she finished with his shirt, he then takes it off stepping back and removing his undershirt too. Aurelia sat on his bed taking in the physique of her lover; eyes running over every muscle scar and tattoo she could see in the minimal light as she removed her stockings throwing her lighter on his side table. Thomas removed his shoes, socks, and pants then he met her eyes in the dim light and she slowly opened her legs with a tantalizing grin. "I removed quite a bit from you. You can remove the rest from me, no?" She suggests tilting her head to the side as she looked up at him. He stalked over to her as if under a trance and placed his pointer and middle finger under her chin with his thumb stroking just under her pouted lips. "Cum vrei, iubire." (As you wish, love) her body shivers as he speaks in their shared tongue. Thomas' hand coast down her body over one of her breasts teasingly until it met where her dress was hiked up around her hips and he gently lifted it off her body exposing her full and bare chest.

Thomas crawls over her making her lay back entirely as his lips trail from her jaw down to the center of her chest then onto her left breast his tongue flicking the hard bud of her nipple as his hand gropes her right his other arm keeping him hovered over her. She gasps at the lustful ministrations her back arching slightly as her hips absentmindedly grinds against his thigh that was just barely out of touch where she ached most. It was delicious and torturous all at once. "Oh Doamne." (Oh God) She could be brought to tears by how her body hungered for more of him, for all of him. Her hands had a mind of their own as one grasped his hair and the other slid into his boxers stroking him lightly and slowly as if to give him a taste of what sweet torture she feels. Thomas takes his mouth and hand off her chest looking her in the eyes both their pupils blown with the adrenaline of the moment and the love they tried hiding for so long. Her hand is still stroking him under his last piece of clothing and driving him mad, he decides to return the favor. His free hand that had just been teasing her nipple moved down the front of her body in a feather like touch that sent shivers between her inked wings, his knee that still rested between her thighs faulted her attempts to clench her legs shut or rub away the unchaste heat that was growing within her. Then finally his pointer, middle and ring fingers were under black lace and circling her hardened clit. He watched almost in fascination as her face turned from need to pleasure. Her mouth opening, brows pinching together, breath deep and shaking all because of his touch and that thought gave him a sense of pride as he continued. Her hand had stopped its movements and had removed itself from his boxers to grip the bicep of his arm that was giving her pleasure, her hips moving toward the action to gain more pressure. "Thomas..." She whimpered and was replied to with a kiss she returned hastily.