Chapter Forty-Five

It wasn't long before the inner circles of the two had heard about the engagement and all were very happy about the news

It wasn't long before the inner circles of the two had heard about the engagement and all were very happy about the news. The girls at the club might have been happiest to hear about the engagement. As soon as they spotted the diamond on Aurelia's finger they went wild, popped champagne, asked for ever little detail of how he asked, swooned at the story. They even began to start planning the bloody wedding. A week after the news and Aurelia was surprised that she wasn't getting flocked at the door by her girls who had new ideas for the wedding, when she walked into the main room of the club she knew why. There sat at one of her large round tables were the Felton's; mother, father and son. Aurelia walked over to the phone at the bar and dialed the number to Alfie's where both he and Thomas where at the moment. "Bakery." "Put Alfie or Thomas on the phone." She said calmly only a few moments later her brother was on the phone. "Solomons." Alfie answered. "Steven is here at the club with his parents." She said once again calmy. "On our way, Angel." Alfie said and before she hung up, she heard him shout for Thomas.

Aurelia took out a cigarette and lit it walking to the table and sitting across from the three demons of her past. "Felton's. Why are you here?" She asked looking between the three posh fucks. "Aurelia, dear, you look well." Mrs. Felton said. "I know. Why are you here?" Aurelia asked once more. "No need to be hostile, Aurelia." Mr. Felton said making Aurelia scoff and move her hand to her thigh, under the table, feeling the gun she had strapped there. "We're long-time friends. Use to be family till this nasty running away business." Mr. Felton added. "We were never family. Now, I will ask this last time, why are you here?" She said gliding her dress up just enough for her to grab her gun ready to pull it, if need be, smoking away her cigarette. "Steven said you were quite successful and since we were looking to expand to London-" "You won't expand to London." Aurelia cut the old man off. "What?" Mr. Felton asked bewildered by the tone in her voice. "You. Will. Not. Expand. To. London." She said slowly cigarette in her mouth, just as slowly she removed the gun from the strap on her thing and let it rest there.

"We can do anything we bloody well please." Steven piped up. "What have you been told about speaking to me directly?" Aurelia shot back to the posh boy flicking her cigarette ash away and it made his jaw clench and fists curl. "You can't do fuck all in London without the permission from the two high ups and they want fuck all to do with you." Aurelia claimed and Mrs. Felton scoffed at the cursing. "Mind your language, Aurelia." The old bat said. "Mind your husband's cock. I'd bet twenty quid he's still shoving it into your sister's cunt." Aurelia bit back at the women. "Listen here you little bitch!" Mr. Felton said getting up but he stopped when the doors to the club burst open and two figures walk in with anger in their eyes and the promise of death in their stride. "I'd watch your mouth if I was you, mate. Tongue starts moving in ways that make me upset, y'know, and I, well, I fucking cut it out, y'know what I mean?" Alfie says standing to Aurelias right while Thomas has his eyes set on Steven as he stands on her left. "Who the fuck are you two?" Mr. Felton asked. "Who the fuck are we?" Alfie repeated making Aurelia bite back a giggle. "Who the fuck are they?" Mr. Felton addresses Aurelia this time in hopes of getting an answer.

"We are the protectors, we are judge, jury and executioners for your fucking sins, mate, sins against her right here. You want to know who we are? Hm? We are the men who will kill you and that fucking sodomite of a spawn right there in that fucking chair and hell we'll throw in your old missus too, eh? Yeah, that's who we are, eh, Tom?" Alfie says turning to Thomas who has yet to take his eyes off Steven. "Right, Alfie." Thomas answers, his stare making Steven uncomfortable.

"They are the two high ups. My brother, Alfie Solomons and my fiancé, Thomas Shelby." Aurelia said with a smirk. "Fucking slag." Steven mutters and unfortunately it was loud enough for Thomas and Alfie to hear. Alfie pulled out his gun and had it pointed right at Steven while Thomas was quick to grab Steven over the table and bash his head into it a few times till his nose was bloody and staining the table. "You fucking animals!" Mrs. Felton Aurelia then cocked her gun and aimed it at Mrs. Felton. "Animals? Your son is a fucking animal! A feral fucking demon of the lowest kind! So, I'd shut your fucking mouth. You want to move yourselves to London with my help? I will cut you three to fucking bits and scatter you across London to be fed on by rats and maggots." Aurelia promised. Mr. Felton moved to Aurelia but Thomas was quick to draw his gun and point it at Steven so Alfie could move his aim to Mr. Felton. Aurelia could see her man losing it, wanting to obliterate Steven with every move the git made to get out of his hold.

Aurelia got up and rested her gun at her side and placed her free hand on Thomas' shoulder as she whispered in his ear. An enchantress coaxing her willing victim to do her bidding. When she pulled away from him, Thomas pulled away from Steven. Aurelia then rounded the table and stood behind Steven and for a moment she looked so serene and calm that the older Felton's thought she had shown them mercy. They were quickly proven wrong when Aurelia held the barrel of the gun to the back of their son's head. "I told you to never come here again." Aurelia said. "I told you to be fucking respectful." She nudged head with the gun. "I told you and you never listen." She said with a fed-up sigh. She quickly flipped her gun and smashed the butt of it against his head causing him immense pain as a scream pushed through his mouth. "Maybe now you'll listen. Now I never want to see any of you in London. And just to make sure you never fucking forget.." Aurelia spoke as though her word was law and technically it was.

Thomas came up next to his goddess and took his cap revealing the blades sewn into it gripping the back of Stevens head. He pulled the man's head back until he was looking at Thomas and Aurelia. Dull green eyes moving between the lovers and it will be the last sight he sees as Thomas cuts him from eye to eye blinding him completely and letting him bleed and scream in agony; his parents too scared to do anything. "Now, as for you two. Your son got into a nasty bar fight, right, nasty fight really fucking horrible. Lots of damage all while you two did business. Some fucking bloke smashed a whiskey bottle and slashed him across the eyes fuck maybe two of 'em did it, right. It was tragic, yeah? You three were never 'ere. Change the story in any fucking way we will fucking kill you. That fucking simple." Alfie said putting his guns safety back on and putting it away. After gathering their bleeding and crying son the Felton's left with the determination to never go back to London.

Aurelia put her gun back in the strap she had it previously with a sigh. "Sorry to interrupt your business boys." She said running a hand through her hair. "Yeah, well least you can do is pour a fucking drink after that shit." Alfie said making her chuckle as Thomas wrapped his arms around her. "Can we come out now?" One of the girls shouted from the back room where the liquor is stored. "Yeah, come out." Aurelia shouted back and all the girls filed into the room checking to see any noticeable damage but only finding the pool of blood on the floor in front of the Angel as well as the blood-stained tablecloth. Thomas kissed the top of Aurelia's head and pulled her so close to him to not only comfort her but himself as well. "Let's fucking drink." Aurelia sighed earning a chorus of agreement as James starts taking out glasses and a bottle of whiskey.