Bloopers

Chapter 1:

Pat pat pat pat pat pat! The sound of fast little steps on hard wood floors is what wakes the sleeping angel. A grin takes her full lips, but she quickly pushes it down and pretends to still be asleep. Pat pat pat pat! The little feet have made their way to 'Aurelia's' door now and they've stopped but she can feel something creeping closer to her bed and just as the presence is right next to her bed she hugged 'Aurelia' making the actress pout and hug the little girl back. "Cut!" Colm McCarthy shouted with a laugh at Isabella, the actress who portrays Aurelia.

"Awe sweetie thank you for the hug! Why don't we try again but this time try and jump on me and I'll catch you okay?" Isabella said to Astrid who plays 'Marianna'. "Okay!" Astrid said running out of the room to start the scene over again. 

Chapter 3:

"Mr. Greeton! I'm simply wanting a talk. Please, sit." She nicely coaxes, He smiles in satisfaction before sitting down. "Mr. Greeton, I do want to apologize. Is there any way to make up for the incident?" She inquires, the amount of artificial sweetness in her voice making even herself sick. He looks Aurelia up and down and she could practically see the thoughts in his head. "Do you like it rough, Mr. Greeton?" She suddenly asks leaning in towards him, her head perched on one hand while the other rests on her thigh close to a certain blade. She sees him look her up and down once more with a smirk. "Sometimes, love." He answers back. "Do you want to fuck me, Mr. Greeton?" She bluntly asks, her voice still coated in honey, feeling the weapon in her hand and slowly slide it out its strap.

He looks at Thomas, who has been watching the interaction with a stoic face as he waited Philips' answer. "Don't worry about him, darling." She coaxes gently running her hand up his arm getting his attention back. He set his hand to rest on the table and leaned forward, close enough Aurelia could smell the drink he had with Lilian. "Let's go somewhere private, eh?" He asked putting his hand that was not on the table on Aurelia's knee. The knife slipped from Isabella's hand and clattered to the floor making her cringe. Cillian and the man playing Philip started laughing as they went to pick up from her last line. "I'm sorry!" Isabella said sheepishly readjusting the fake weapon were it had been.

Chapter 15:

Their chairs were facing one another, and Thomas had enough with watching, he wanted more answers. "Where did you learn all this?" He asked pointing at the jars and tools. "Back home in Spain, from a very trusted healer." She answered mixing some oils together in a bowl carefully. "From gypsies?" He asked though he felt he knew the answer she looked up from what she was doing and gave him a smirk. "Am invatat de mama mea. (I learned from my mother.)" She answered in Romany, the way the language rolled off her tongue had Cillian stunned for a moment longer that what the scene required. "Sorry!" Cillian said. Isabella patted his knee to tell him it was okay. "It's been a long day, I think I said it wrong anyway. Is it 'de mama mea'?" She asked and the writer shook their head. "No but if that's what came naturally then just say it and it will just be a Romany/ Spanish mix of the languages." The writer said easing Isabella's worry of messing up. "No you were great!  Made my Romany look like shit, to be honest." Cillian said making Isabella laugh. "Alright lets take it from Isabella's line. Ready? Action!" 

Chapter 23:

The taste of his lips on her made her thighs clench to gain some form of friction where she desired him to be most. "Thomas." She breathed his name like it was the freshest air as her hands gripped onto him not wanting him to stop, never wanting him to stop, but he did so anyways. The absence of his touch was met with a whine in protest that was quickly silenced as he turned Aurelia around before lifting her off her feet and over his shoulder making her shoes fall off as she shouts in surprise before laughing. He walks with her like that up the stairs and into his room with a firm grip on her thighs and a glance at her ass every now and then."Cut!" McCarthy said. "That was beautiful improve, Cillian! Let's do it just like that one more time!" They reset us walking into Thomas' home. "Was that alright with you, Bella?" Cillian asked for the thousandth time making Isabella laugh. "Yes, Cillian, I'm playing your love interest. I expect you to do those things to make the scene more real." Isabella said as she put Aurelia's coat back on. "Just wanted make sure again." He said and Isabella appreciates how respectful he was being with her. "I promise you if there's something I'm uncomfortable with I'll tell you." Isabella swore to him and he nodded. "Places!...Action!"

Chapter 32:

Aurelia's full body clad in a stunning form fitted white dress that had glittering stones all over it with a low cut back showing off her wings. The crowd went wild again. She looked to the side stage and held her hand out. Ricardo placed a microphone in her hand, and she smiled in a 'thank you'. The band stopped paying music and everything went silent. "Do you want to see an angel?" She asked the crowd in a sultry voice, her back still turned to them. Whooping's and whistling were the response met. She turned and faced the crowd with a smirk on her crimson lips. The crowd was still going bonkers for her as she glided her hand from her side up past her hips and breast until it got to the back of her neck where the clasp is. "Do you want to see more?" She teased the crowd, and the maddening screams made her let out a sultry chuckle and give a wink. The crew began to shout and whistle even louder than the extras making Isabella laugh and jokingly tease them. "Oi! Aurelia bloody hell are you doin?!" Cillian shouted walking onto the stage still dramatically acting as Thomas as he took out a prop gun making everyone cackle as he threw her over his shoulder.

Chapter 34:

Hard and slow strokes had Aurelia's nails digging into his back but he knew she needed more. He lifted her legs to have them by her chest so he could reach deeper into her with every thrust, the new angle had the angel taking harsh breaths and throwing one hand over her mouth to keep from screaming his name. Thomas removed her hand from her mouth and replaced it with his lips, ferocious lust driven kisses were exchanged as he pounded into her, hid hand that wasn't on her hip pinching and playing with her breasts. She could feel herself getting closer, the band in her stomach tightening and tightening. Her legs began to twitch and shake and Thomas knew as well how close she was and he needed to feel her clench around him as he came inside of her. "Cum pentru mine, iubire." (Come for me, love) He tells her, and he moved his hand from her hair to her clit and starts messaging her clit in circles.

Aurelia's body was overloading with pleasure until the pressure in her stomach snapped and she was cumming. Cillian blanked on what he was suppose to say and while he and Isabella faked having sex she realized he hadn't said his line because he forgot it and started to giggle making them both stop the fake humping and moaning. Cillian sighed and looked to the writers. "Can I get the line? I went completely blank on what it was." Cillian said his face going red as Isabella covered her bare chest with the sheet. "Haide, e al naibii-"  "Haide, e al naibii de corect, chiar așa." Cillian completed remembering. "Sorry everyone." He said sheepishly. "It's okay we'll blame Isabella." Paul said off camera making Cillian laugh as Isabella's jaw dropped. "Excuse me! I'm being a good christian lady during this!" She jokes dramatically before winking at the camera making Cillian laugh again.