Wanderer | Newfound Emotion ♡

A sprinkle of spice is added to this one-shot. Please move onto something else if you're uncomfortable or don't like this type of content.

(Smut/Lemon isn't involved, but there will be intense kissing and/or touching.)

Wanderer has been so immersed in the contents of the recent book he checked out for the past hour or so. Being your nosy and curious self as always, you decide to finally question him about it after having observed him in silence from the kitchen.

Approaching him from behind slowly, you lean down to his ear and whisper, "Heya, whatcha reading?"

As fast as lightning, the violet-haired male shuts the book and tosses it on the couch in a careless manner. He quickly turns around, frowning at you as his eyes narrow.

"What did I say about whispering in my ear without prior warning? Don't do that," he scolds, his frown deepening upon seeing your feigned innocent expression.

"Sorry, sorry. Bad habit." Your chuckle trails off as your gaze flickers over to the book. "Is the book that good?" You point to the book that's currently lying beside him, hoping to get some answers, especially considering his flustered reaction.

You're particularly interested this time around because he has never reacted this way. Usually, he gets agitated by your sudden appearance, scolds you, and then allows you to take a look at the pages he has opened. The books have ranged from scientific studies on a variety of creatures to fictional stories about an adventurous traveler.

So... what is he even reading?

He grabs the book, keeping it in his lap as if to prevent your grabby hands from getting a hold of it. "The story is about a lonely samurai who is in search for a place to call home," he mutters. "Now leave me be, will you? I need peace."

"Liar. You're reading an erotic novel, aren't you? My, my, I never knew my cute boyfriend is into that kinda thing..."

Your assumption causes his eyes to widen as he stammers over his words, his face gradually flushing. "Wh-Wha—Shut up, you dumbass! Your accusation is baseless and—"

He pauses, his words getting caught in his throat. When did you move around the couch to do this? The way you're suddenly leaning down toward him, trapping him on the couch with your hands on either side of his head, is quite a new experience... and it's making him feel immensely warm. His violet eyes unconsciously lowers to your lips, watching as they inch closer... and closer... and closer...

The brushing of your soft lips against his is what he recalls feeling before you push yourself away from him with a teasing grin, holding the book in between your fingers.

It takes a moment for Wanderer to even notice the situation. He blinks away the haziness, looking up to see his prized possession in your hand. Realization dawns upon his face as he immediately lunges forward, attempting to take it back.

You easily step back and off to the side, turning around and running to the kitchen, all while opening up the bookmarked page. The words "types of kisses" and "what is pleasure?" are the two topics noticeably seen at the top of the pages.

While your livid and embarrassed boyfriend is gripping onto your arm, reaching for the book and shouting curses, you're trying to read as many sentences as possible, though it's a bit difficult since the book keeps closing and getting pushed to the side as he's desperate to force your eyes away from the black text.

To stimulate any part of the sensitive body parts, including but not limited to the delicate neck, inner thighs, and

"(Y/N), give me the book. Now," he demands, even going to the extra measure of using his anemo ability to float up and fly around you to yank at the book.

Pleasure comes in a variety of forms, and how this is achieved depends on the person. The following is a non-exhaustive list of what can induce such pleasure:
1) Kissing, whether it be on the lips, neck, or anywhere else
2) Touching, including but not limited to a simple caress of the body
3) Grinding, which can be achieved by rotating the hips and rubbing against the desired place
4)

You feel the book disappear from your hands. Wanderer somehow manages to take it back thanks to his ability, and he quickly flies back to the living room, dropping onto the couch while glaring at you, lips pressed together.

Although you would've liked to read more (because your interest has been piqued), you definitely have an idea of what the book is about. You slowly approach the male, giving him a small, knowing smile.

"Would you like to see what pleasures you, my cute boyfriend?"

Wanderer pushes the side of his face against the pillow, his lips parted as quiet, strained moans pass. The more he's experiencing this pleasure, the more difficult it is to contain his evident excitement and desire. Being the tsundere that he is, he naturally refused your question, but how the hell did he even get to this point? He can't recall with these hazy thoughts...

"Ngh... ah... haa... fu—ah!" His eyes shut upon feeling your fingers brush across his nipples, unable to hold in his panting and moans of pleasure.

Your boyfriend is practically squirming at the unfamiliar (and overly pleasant) sensations as your fingers continue to roam around his bare skin from underneath his shirt. With you hovering above him, he's trying so hard to not push himself back up against your tempting body.

"Tell me... should we try number 3, hm?" you murmur against the back of his neck, your tongue trailing across all the red markings you have created.

He tightens his grip on the bedsheets, gaze half-lidded. The words he's stammering out becomes an incoherent and jumbled mess; he can't form any proper sentences. Everything feels too good and overwhelming... you're driving him insane.

"E-Enough... I..."

Without so much as a warning, you lay your body down on Wanderer's back, your hips rocking and pushing down into him as your hands aggressively tug at his hair. He curses loudly, followed by inevitable gasps and moans.

"(Y-Y/N)... please..." he unconsciously pleads in between erratic breaths and moans.

That is, until you stop your movements out of the blue. The male immediately whines, not pleased with the interruption, as he lifts his head up to turn around and glare at you, his gaze cloudy. He doesn't say anything, but simply the look present is as clear as day.

Smirking, you lean down to gently bite his ear a few times, causing him to whimper as he lets his head drop on the pillow.

"Hmm... I wonder... if I touch you here, how will you react?"

-♡-

Dedicated to a certain lovelie who asked for more spicy orders. Poor Wanderer just wanted to read in peace.