CHAPTER 3

AURTHOR POV:

Ayaan and Abeer both stood up from the sofa and directly went toward Ahan 's room. When they both arrived in front of his room Ayaan knocked on the door.

On the other hand samira, Aditi, priya, Abhimanyu and shreya all are there in Ahan's room when they hear the knock on the door priya go open the Ayaan and Abeer both stand in front of the door.

'BHAI YOU CAME', priya asked . Both enter the room when Ayaan and Abeer enter the room samira stands up from the sofa and stands beside Shreya who also stands up because they both enter the room and she is a little bit scared .

' GO TO YOUR ROOM PRIYA' Ayaan said to priya that priya left from the room. Ayaan stands in front of Ahan because of that Ahan tightly holds his bhabhi's ( sister-in-law)  hand who's sitting next to him with the plate of food in his hand.

Aditi is seated next to Ahan. ' COME TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW' Ayaan said with anger and cold expression. 'HE CAME AFTER HE FINISH HIS DINNER BECAUSE HE DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING FROM YESTERDAY' Aditi said . 'I SAID RIGHT NOW' Ayaan said with the cold expression. 'SOORY BHAI BUT I WANT TO TALK IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE SO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS I GIVE YOU ANSWER HERE'. Ahan said his head was down because he was hell scared of his brother.

Ayaan and Abeer both seated on the sofa they both did n't ask and questioned until he finished his dinner. After he finished his dinner then Abeer asked with a very cold expression on his face 'NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED THERE THAT YOU MARRY HER AND WHY YOU NOT CONTACT TO US'.

Ahan seated with Aditi he held her hand very tightly and after that he replied ' BHAI THEY TOOK MY PHONE AND THEY ALL ARE NOT LISTEN TO ME PLEASE BELIEVE  I AM TRYING TO CONTACT TO BOTH OF YOU BUT THEY DON'T LO
LISTEN ME SO WHAT CAN I DO AT THAT TIME'. Ahan said 'SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO YOU FUCKING MARRY HER IS THIS YOUR EXCUSE MR. AHAN RAGHUVANSHI' Ayaan shouted he was very angry.

Aditi was flinched when Ayaan shouted because she was very sensitive when someone shouted or yell at her she was flinched.

On the other hand there was knock on the door when samira open the door one maid came inside and said 'MAM BADI MAM IA CALLING EVERYONE FOR DINNER' . ' OK YOU GO WE ALL ARE COMING' Samira said after that maid leave the room she came inside and said to everyone that mom is calling for dinner.

Ayaan stood up from the sofa and started adjusting his coat and saying 'I WANT TO ASK YOU ONLY ONE QUESTION AHAN YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS MARRIAGE AUR YOU WANT DIVORCES I GIVE YOU TIME TILL TOMORROW MORNING IT'S YOUR DECISION' after that he and leave the room.