CHAPTER 34

AUTHOR POV:

Everyone is busy with his work  today Raghuvanshi villa was decorated with lots of flowers and curtains and looked very beautiful.

Samira and Abeer both are getting ready in there and room and about ahan  Abhi and Ayaan both help him to get ready no doubt shreya was there but shreya also getting ready she doesn't have time and about his choti maa she is handling the pooja work and Aditi handling the kitchen.

Then Ayaan's mom entered the kitchen and said ' Aditi go and check everyone and help Ahan to get ready fast pandit ji aa chuke hain ' and then she left the kitchen and Aditi went to the Ahan's room.

She entered the room  Ayaan and Abhi tried to help him to make ready but they didn't even choose the kurat for him  and then Aditi go inside and help him and and help him to get ready after few minutes he get ready then everyone wnet to the pooja.

Then samira and Abeer also came and then both jodi seated on the pooja and then pooja started. Aditi stands far away from pooja place when Ayaan noticed he also went to aditi and  stood beside him .

After a few hours the arti started Aditi  was clapping then the saree's veil slip from his head he was going to put in but before her Ayaan put her veil on his head and gave her a small smile.

Ahan and shreya and Abeer and samira both the jodi doing pooja together and after the pooja was finished they took blessings from  everyone and then everyone went for lunch.

After lunch everyone went  to their respected room.