CHAPTER 9

SHREYA POV:

It's already evening time I was sitting on my balcony and thinking about what happened from the last few days I  ran away from my house and then I got married to Ahan.

Then I came to raghuvanshi villa after the drama that was created yesterday mom slap bhabhi I was totally shocked by that.

Then suddenly my room door opens and Ahan enters the room. I'll go inside the room and see that Ahan is seated on the sofa. He threw his phone on the table.

I'll go and be seated beside him and then I asked ' Are you ok ' he said ' No I am not fine shreya you know because of me mom slap bhabhi if she can't handle someone slap me how can I '.

Does bhabhi really love you the most I mean- I said and then he said ' Yes shreya she loves me the most just like her own son when I was craving for mother love no one there for me then she came into my life she give the love I crave for She support me even sometimes bhai gets angry but she always support and there for me '.

' I know I can see in her eyes Ahan she is very sweet ' I said and started remembering my first intersection with bhabhi suddenly a smile appeared on my lips.

'You know when she came into the house I usually hated her I think is not enter in bhai's life only she entered in between us  she created a distance in between us but everything turned opposite she never came in between us' Ahan said.

Don't worry everything will be fine we are also there with bhabhi right' I said to him ' hmmmm 'he hummed and went inside the bathroom for change.
--------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR POV:

It's dinner time After  making dinner Aditi  goes inside her room Ayan is seated on the bed he looked  at and then again started his work then she close the door and go inside and stand in front of him.

She was feeling scared and nervous for asking because everyone knows when he is doing his  work and someone distrub him that's make him angry  more angry .

'What' he asked and direct look at me ' I... I want.... to.. to' I said ' say fast aditi I don't have a full night to listen to you 'he cut her in between and said to her.

' I want go to my parents house tomorrow because my parents are coming from Paris I want to meet them ' Aditi said very slowly but he can listen it very carefully.

' Asked dadi and Mom not me if she says yes to you can  then go' He said to her with very cold expression doing his work in laptop.

'Ok' she said and went inside the bathroom .

Everyobe seated on dinning table everyone eating there dinner after dinner complete everyone sitting on sofa after dinner everyone sitting on sofa and doing there little chit chat aur we can say that little family time.

Then Aditi enters Hall and asks in very slow voice to her dadi ' Dadiji can I go tomorrow to my house my parents are coming for two days can I go and met them '.

'No you are not going because tomorrow nandani was coming I want everything perfect for her I want my daughter-on-law at home at the time she came 'her dadi said ' dadiji please only a few hours I'll come till the evening pls ' aditi said few tear collecting in her eyes.

'Don't you listen to what mummy ji said can't you understand no means no ' her mother-in-law said 'ok' aditi said  and went inside the kitchen.