NEW ENTRY

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA

Vansh is a Russian Mafia and he is Russia's most famous bussines man and world most handsome bachelor he has very dangerous aura and everyone in Russia afraid to him and he is very handsome and popular in whole world not only in Russia. In vansh life only three people are important to him he can do anything for those three people.

KRITI VERMA

Kriti is a very sweet and simple girl. She is living with Vansh in Russia. She is Vansh's girlfriend and she is very opposite to vansh she is the most soft and sweet person ever. She is very kind and most beautiful women person form inside to outside.

YURAJ SINGH RAJAWAT

You all know him but still I'll introduced him he is Italian Mafia and most famous bussines man in the world and also he was having a very dangerous aura. In his life only two people are most important as usual you know Aditi and the other one is Vansh. He love both of them the most and can do anything for them. According to him Vansh is like an elder brother  to him whom he loved the most and Aditi is like a little girl whom he has to protect her and always made her happy.

So, guys there was one entery also there but it was surprised that I'll give you in a chapter so be ready and give so much love and support.

Thank you so much everyone for giving me a so much love and support.

Lots of love to you guys ❤❤