CHAPTER 45

ADITI'S  POV:

I was sitting on the sofa and  reading a magazine and waiting for vansh and shourya was playing with his uncle yuvi and both were shouting because yuvi became a horse and shourya was sitting on him.

Shourya Pat his hand on yuvi's shoulder and said 'yeehaa..... Yeehaa' and yuvi was running and yelling  'hoooo.. hoooo'.

Vansh and kriti both entered the room and when vansh looked at him and then he said 'Jis insan ke samne bade se bade mafia sar jhuka te hai wo aaj ek choote se bache ke samne sar  jhuka ke betha hai wahh'.

I stood up and hugged kriti and said 'I missed you' 'I missed you too aditi' kriti said and gave me a tight hug. Yuvi stood up and took shourya in his arm and said 'haa tho he was my son my king right  little demon' and kissed his nose and shourya just slapped him.

Vansh and kriti we all chuckled a little. Yes yuvi and shourya both share this type of bond both are fighting with each other and yelling at each other but can't live without each other and at the end yuvi was the one whose getting so much slap from shourya.

'Look Aditi you son is getting very spoil these day look how he was slaping me ' yuvi complain me with a little pout on his lips.

'Tho yeh bhi aapki hi karastani hai janab aapne hi isse fight karna sikha ya hai ' kriti said  took shourya from his arms to hers and kiss on his cheek and said 'my cute little puppy look how sweet he is '.

Literally my son has a dual personality firstly he was happy playing with yuvi and then start fighting with him and then act cute in Kriti's arm he is same like his fa.... no he was not naa.....

'Aditi.. Aditi were are you lost' vansh said and shaking me and I looked at him and said 'nothing just think about shourya nothing more '. He nodded and said let's go.

'I am not going anywhere today I was doing work from home' kriti said and went to vansh. I looked at her and give her a small smile and then me, vansh and shourya we all left from room to parking lot.

Vamsh never trust to anyone  that's why he always drop me to the hospital and also pick me from the hospital at the evening.

I was seated beside him at passenger sit and he was sitting on the driving sit and then we both left towards the hospital.

Shourya was sitting on my lap and playing with my watch and vansh also talking to him and pinching him on his bubbly cheek and his nose make shourya giggle.

' You know what vansh I am very lucky to have you guys thank you so much for helping me' I said to him and then he said 'don't Aditi everytime when you say this thing every time I said the same thing don't be  we are lucky to have you again in our life I feel lucky and yuvi feel lucky and you know when first time yuvi meet you after that he directly came to me and explain me every thing and said vansh we find our little angel. Yuvi ko itna kush tho  mein kabhi usse dekha nhi tha jis din se hum sab alag huye uss din se meine kabhi yuvi ke face pe smile nhi dekha tha but jab wo tumse mila uske baad wo mere pass aya tho wo badal chuka tha wo smile kar raha tha  uski smile dekh ke pata chal gaya ki wo tum se milkar aa raha hai'.  After a pause in between us he again asked

'Can I asked you a question Aditi? ' he asked and only looking towards the road and driving 'hmm.. ' and crashing shourrya hair.

'Agar uss raat mein waha nhi pahucha ta tho kya tum mere  ya yuvi ke pass aati ' he said and he was only looking towards the road but when I looked towards him he looked at me and I turned my head from him to shourya I looked at shourya and crashing his hair .

'Nhi uss time mein na tumhare pass na hi yuvi ke pass kisi ke bhi pass nhi jati mein  tho kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ki hum mile gye tho aese mile gye aur wo bhi nhi socha tha ki kabhi mein wohh ghar chodu gi bhi.. ' I said with tears in my eyes and a little crying voice and a single tear falling from my eyes.