CHAPTER 11

SAMIRA POV:

I was totally shocked when I looked at Aditi bhabhi she was treating dadaji and she was doing professional not only me everyone was shocked.

Then I left from there and went to the dining area  then I got to know that tomorrow bua's daughter and her cousin are coming.

I really haven't met them because they don't come to my wedding also but I listen to it sometimes from Priya and Abeer.

I remember it when priya said that ' You know bhabhi Abeer bhai love niku dii the most ' and then I really want to meet her.

After dinner I directly went to room. When I reached inside Abeer was seating on bed and doing his work after that I went to washroom and then come outside and went toward the bed. And then when Abeer look at me that I going toward him he close the laptop and put the laptop on the table.

' Abeer you know about the bhabhi that She was General Surgeon' I asked to him
' Not I don't know'. He said and after that suddenly he hold my warist and pull me on him.

After that we both come face to face I feel his hot breath on my face he directly looked into my eyes I am getting nervous.

'Wh.. What are doing A.. Abeer' I said
' Why.. Why you getting nervous wify every day you flirt with me so today is my turn are you ready' He said in husky voice and looked in my eyes.

'What--' He cut me off in between my sentence and after  lying me on the bed and then he was over me and looked at me then he kiss me on my neck first right sight of neck and then left side of neck .

After kissing my both neck he look at me for few second and then kiss my both chick and come near to my ear and said ' Good Night Sammy' and lay beside me holding my warist.

When he was kissing me I feel like my heart was stop beating and I am felling very nervous I don't know what happened to him today.

But I am happy. I finally got my first kiss from him not on my lips but that day was also came when he kissed on my lips then I looked at him he was sleeping very peacefully and then I carresed my hand on his head and smile look at him and then kiss his forehead.

'Are you trying to take advantage of me while I am sleeping ' he said in his sleepy voice ' Shut up why I take advantage of you my own husband you are already mine' I said and hit on his chest and huge him tightly and said ' Good Night husband' with that he look into my eyes and said ' Good night sammy' after that me both looked at each other and smile then we both sleep.

Today I see love in his eyes for the love which Icare for the last 6 months. The love I can try to find In his eyes every day today I see and today I am very happy aur we can say I am the lucky person in the world.