CHAPTER 13

AYAAN POV :

I'm angry at Ahan how can he do that  and then My mom can't understand that when Ahan agrees what can I do.

After that I go  toward the dining table  and stand there and then Ahan comes and stands beside me when I look at his hand there was a wound on his hand I asked what happened but the stubborn Ahan replied to me nothing.

After that everyone is eating breakfast and then mom and Ahan starts an argument then mom is going to slap Ahan but Aditi comes in between and mom slaps Aditi.

I was hell angry on Aditi who said to her to come in between them I know she wants to protect Ahan but it's not the right way. I don't like it when mom slap her somewhere in my heart I feel the pain.

Then at the evening when I was in my room doing my work Aditi come and stand in front of me and asked about she was going to her parents.

I asked to dadi and mom not me I said to her and then left her. After the dinner when she asked to dadi and mom then said no to aditi with that she doesn't said anything and accept that.

Why can't she stand for herself she gat slap on her chick of other but can't she stand for herself I can't understand her.

After when I saw that she was doing dadu's check up I was totally shocked. That doesn't mean I don't know about anything about my wife but I really don't know about that she was GS ( General Surgeon) .

After picking her on his arm and doing round round and  she was shouting everyone was laughing and then I said put her down and Ahan put her down then everyone left for dinner. She was losing her balance  with that I pick her in my arm and head toward our room and then lying her on bed giving her water left from there.

Next morning when I enter the room she was ready to was getting ready and stand in front of her.

When ever I look at her I was felling fully different and that feeling I like it. And I only want to look at her whole day but because of some reason I only believe is that all the felling are fake there was no things are there in this world.

Then I drink one glass of water and lay on the bed and drift into the sleep.

When I woke up  then I see that there was fully dark on whole room and there was duvet on body. I clearly remember that I am not covering  yourself to duvet and then I remember that time aditi is also there in the room.

I was seated on bed my head was on bed's headboard. Then the door of the room is open and Aditi come inside when she look at me I also look at her the  she close the door and went inside the bathroom.

I was always amazed by her beauty .

Then there was knock on the door I was going to open it but then suddenly aditi come inside from bathroom and said ' I'll open it' when she open the door mom come inside she look more angry.

'Look Ayaan what happened again again that lady come first on the list' Mom said I stand from my bed and stand in front of mom and  said ' come and sit mom and tell me in detail what happened' I said to mom.

'I don't want to sit Ayaan that lady again on the first place why fucking she can't understand hell place she was not worth it for the first place I was the one who worth it Ayaan' Mom yell with that Aditi who was standing behind me she was little bit flinched.

' who mom who come first in what and what are you saying I don't in understand ' I said to mom and then she said ' Mrs. Sharma she was co of shinee beauty make up her products and her production become the number one product of all over the world and you know I became second she was not worth it that bitch was not worth it Ayaan I don't know how you do but do something thing  I want to became the number one you know how much hard work I do Ayaan do something' mom said and crying like crazy .

' What can I do mom it's not in my hand 'I said to mom ' I anything Ayaan threat them kill them give money aur black mailing them do what ever you want just fucking do something now I show her a her place ' mom said  to me with her angry expression.

After then I look at Aditi she was looking very scared and the tear was collecting in her eyes.

' Tum you know what Aditi you are very unlucky  tabhi tumhari mom ne tum jesi unlucky person ko hamare ghar bhej diya jese tumhari unluck ki waja se hamare life mein bhi unlucky ho jaye jab aur tum tho bohot khush hogi tumhaari mom jo frist ayyi hai haina ' mom said and started laughing ' No.... No mam you miss understood' Aditi said with her crying voice.

' I am not miss understand Aditi you are unlucky you are' Mom shouted on her and she flinched ' What are you saying mom' I asked ' Yes Ayaan she was very unlucky  for you for me for every one ' Mom said and started crying and hug me and said ' Ayaan pls do something I want my name on first place Do something Ayaan' 'Don't cry mom I don't something stop crying ' I said and wipe her tear and amd said ' Now go and take rest I can handle everything mom on tomorrow you  are on the first place mom don't worry you trust me na now smile ' then mom smile little bit and left from there.

Then I looked at Aditi was standing there and crying and she look at me and said ' my.. My mom was not bitch.... No.. No.. No.. No.. ' then she ran inside the bathroom in the shower and stood under the shower and started crying I listened very carefully that she was crying. And then I changed the cloth  and mumbled 'sorry' and left from the room because  I can't see her like that .