CHAPTER 25

SHREYA POV:

Yesterday Ayaan bhaiya announced to  everyone that today is my and Ahan's reception party.

I was fully shocked At first I was shocked about the sudden party and then  I  was a little bit tensed also because of an  argument which is held between mom and Ahan.

Right now I am sitting in front of the mirror with all the makeup artists doing my makeup.

I am not going to do lots of make because I like natural looks and also today I am going to wear bridal lengha in which I  want to look very natural and beautiful.

Because of my sudden wedding I am not wearing a bridal lengha at my wedding that's why at today's party I am going to wear a bridal lengha.

Now make up artist up dupatta on my head and said ' Now done mam you look very gorgeous' and then I look into the mirror and look your self and smile and said ' Thank you ' and then there was a knock on the door.

Suddenly the door was open and Ahan come inside and when I see that I stand up from the chair and look toward him and smile.

When he enter the room  all make up artist went outside the room.

I look toward him and he look very handsome in his suit and then he come toward me and stand in front of me and then I heald my head down because of shyness and then he lift my chin with is finger and direct look into my eyes and said ' You look beautiful shreya '.

My breath was stop when he said to me and I feel like I am not in my world and feel very happy he give compliment to me then he said something but I don't listen him because I am on my own world and I only stare only his beautiful face .

'Shreya..... Shreya where are you I am asking you something' he said to me and then I came out from my thought and I feel very embrace in front of him what he is thinking that I am staring him.

' Can you pls put this broach on my coat' he asked then I said ' sure ' and forward my hand and then he give me the broach and then I put it the broach on his coat and Continuesly felling his eyes on me when I am done with that and then when I look at him he wrapped his hand on my waist and said ' Today you look very beautiful shreya and also look like the wife of Ahan Raghuvanshi ' and then kiss my cheeck and then also kiss my forehead .

' Let's go everyone waiting for us ' he said and hold my hand  and I am getting nervous and then he rubb my hand with his thumb and said ' Don't worry I am always there with you or if find uncomfortable just tell me ok ' and then I nodded and give him small smile and then we both went toward the venue.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ADITI POV:

I am getting ready  and then suddenly the door of my room brust open and Ayaan come inside with his serious look and then he directly went to the washroom because we are really getting late to the party.

Then after few minutes there was knock on the door when I went to door there was priya and abhi was stand and abhi said ' Bhabhi we are going Ahan bhai and shreya bhabhi already went and all family also went me, priya, Abeer bhai and Samira bhabhi are going in the same car only you, bhai and natasha are there ok'.

'Why she was not going with the family members' I asked and then priya said ' she had some work so that why she said she come last and then bua tell her not come alone come with ayaan because bua know bhai come late to the party that's why' ' ok you all go we are coming ok' I said to them and then I close the door and again go inside and stand in front of mirror and start correcting my saree.

Then Ayaan entered the room and stood behind me and started wearing his watch. I was only looking at him through the mirror and he looked very handsome and also his shirt's two button is open he look more handsome in this.

'Don't look me like this wifey ' he said and wrapped his both around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder and then we both looked into the mirror and then he said ' You look very beautiful and gorgeous this saree princess' and then my cheek start buring and turn into red and I look like full tamota.

'This is the first party after our reception we attend together right ' I asked to him and he nodded and said ' there was surprise in this party for you princess' he said and then I unwrapped his hand look toward him and asked ' what surprise Ayaan tell me... Tell me na '.

'No you will get to know when you went to the party firstly let's go we are getting late' he said and then I making little pout on my face and then he chuckle little bit and kiss me on my pout and I was totally shock what is happen and then when I look at him he just smile and the he held my hand then we went toward the car.

When went to car Ayaan sit on the driving sit and I  was about to sit on pessenger sit natsha come and sit and then Ayaan look at me and then he look at natasha and I can clearly see anger in his eyes.

'Natasha can you pls sit back side because there Aditi was going to sit and I am more comfortable in driving when my wife sits beside me ' he said and the natasha said 'sure' with  dull face and come out from the car and sit back and I seated in pasenger sit  and Ayaan look at me and given me a small smile and then  we went toward the venue.