CHAPTER 24

ADITI POV:

When I enter the kitchen  I see that shreya and samira both are giving orders to the maid and then when they both looked at me they give me a bright smile.

Samira ran towards me and said ' how are you feeling right now bhabhi ' and then I said 'fine don't worry okay '.

' Chalo breakfast serve karte hai warna sab gussa kare gye ' I said to her and then shreya said ' no bhabhi aab se break fast, luch, and dinner sab cook banye gye aur maid serve karegi dadu ka strict order hai ' shreya said to me and I am shocked because dadiji can't accept this with her oterdox Mantelity.

'Ok' I said  to both of them and then we went towards the dining hall and stood there. Everyone ate their dinner and then dad asked Abeer about the presentation that he is going to present in today's meeting.

Then Ayaan said ' I have to tell you something dadu ' ' Tell me what ' dadaji said and then everyone in the dinning table look toward Ayaan.

' I want to throw a reception party of Ahan and Shreya because no one knows that Ahan is married and also no one knows about shreya so I want to throw a party and announced this marriage to everyone and also introduced shreya to everyone'.  Ayaan said to everyone .

'But I don't accept this marriage till how can you throw the party without anyone's concern Ayaan ' mom said to him and then Abeer said ' It's not about concern mom Ahan accepts shreya as her wife and also we also accept her as our family member so everyone know  that she is also the family member of this Raghuvanshi family mom try to understand '.

' But I don't accept her as my daughter-in-law  and that's final  and about party I don't accept this non sense party at all' mom said ' so you don't come to party understand if you can't accept anything and Ayaan make every thing ready and give invitation to everyone each and every one and the party was tomorrow evening be ready everyone and if anyone have any problem pls don't come to the party ' dad said and then look at mom.

' Baat rahi aap ko accept karne ki tho aapke accept karne se na karne koi farak nhi padta meine shreya ko aapni wife accept kar liye aur wahi mere liye aur uske liye bohot badi baat hai and again I said this to you mother she is my wife understand wife so don't try to hurt her with your word or anything because I not Ayaan Ranghuvanshi who will forgive you and don't say anything to if anyone try to harm my wife aur my precious one I really don't know what can I do ok.' Ahaan said to mom and then left from there and then when I looked at Ayaan he looked at me and then I went inside the kitchen.

Ahan is very different from his two brother. Ayaan and Abeer don't show their fellings openly but Ahan he openly shows his feelings towards those he love the most. And everyone knows how much he loves his brother and also now knows everyone one more thing that how much he love shreya also.

Ayaan doesn't show his feelings to anyone and also he loves his mom the most because he is the first child that why but just like he loves mom. Mom doesn't love like him because of that mom always busy in his work aur business and Ayaan always trying to spend sometimes with his mom he crave her love for him. But mom doesn't care about him and then he thinks that if I make my mom happy  so that mom love and care for me that's why.

After few year he can understand that mom never change that why he became like this and give the love and care to his brothers what he carve for himself and doesn't make them feel like this that there parents doesn't have time for there own children .

Because of that mom says anything to him he can do because everyone know that ki agar aapki mom kesi  bhi ho wo kitni bhi galat ho ya unhone kitne bhi galti ki par aap kabhi aapni mom ke ankho mein Asus nhi dekhna chaho gye that way he can do everything that his mom tell him to do because he can't see her cry.

'What happened bhabhi what are you thinking' samira asked as she enter the kitchen and then I look at her and said 'nothing ' and then we seated on table and start eating our breakfast and then shreya entry the kitchen and sit besides me.

'How you feel shreya your husband accept you and also said he likes you how you feel about him' samira said to her and then she smile little bit and said 'Bhabhi.. ' 'Now you start blushing haaaa... ' samira said to her and start laughing and then I said 'stop it samira ' and then she look at me and make cute pout. Then we eat our breakfast with lots of girls talk.

( as you know guys the girls talk never ended)

               °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AHAAN POV:

I don't like when mom talks about shreya like this she my wife she doesn't want anyone to accept her and that it.

Then I went inside the room and start searching my file that I kept on my cupboard but that was not here I really became very frustrated and then I groaned and said' shreya.. ' and then went down stair and then went towards the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I clearly see that my bhabhi's and shreya they all were sitting in mini dinning table inside the kitchen and enjoy there breakfast with chit chat and laughing.

Shreya looks more beautiful when she is laughing I am thinking about her and looking at her then I come out from my thinking and I go inside and stand in front of her.

'Shreya where is my black and blue file' I asked her and then she look at me and said ' It was in your cupboard ahan you put it last night right' ' I know I put it but I didn't find it today I am searching whole cupboard but I did not get it ' I said to her and then  she said ' You always do that Ahan it was in front you but you can't see ' and then I said ' shreya let check it na if I am late then   Ayaan bhai scold me ' ' Don't make execuse Ahan Ayaan bhaiya never scold you ' she said to me .

'Shreya go and help him na go ' Aditi bhabhi said to her and the shreya said
' bhabhi  he always make excuse ' ' ok baba I don't make execuse next time shreya can you come and also try to find it ' I said to her and join   my both hand and and put in my top of the head then she stand up from the chair and then we went towards our room.

When we enter the room and then she started checking the cupboard of both side and then she find the both file in the same cupboard where I kept yesterday.

'Look I am right it was at the same place where you kept last night can't you see Mr. Raghuvanshi ' she said to me and directly looked into my eyes and at that time I was wearing my watch when she said I looked at her She looked so adorable when she complaining and then I move toward her and wrapped my hand around her waist and look into her eyes she looks very nervous and  then she said ' wha.. What are you do.. doing Ahan don't you getting late ' and then I move forward and and then trying to kiss her but she kept file in between the kiss and cover her half of face to the file.

Then I kissed her forehead and then said
' Very soon wifey' and wink at her and then took file from her hand and left from there. Then smile and said 'bye and take care ' in vrey low voice but I can clearly listen it and then I smile little bit thinking about how she is getting nervous then sit inside the car and went towards the office.