CHAPTER 16

AHAN POV:

After dinner when I went to my room I sat on the sofa  and ran my hand on my hair. I am very angry with mom .How can she do that .

I don't understand why he always obeyed mom's order when he knows mom is always wrong Why doesn't he think about bhabhi How does she feel when mom says a bad word in front of her about her mom.

But bhabhi never said a word to mom I can't handle this to much so I left from there because I can't see my bhabhi crying in front of me and then after few minute shreya entered the room.

I looked at her when she enter the I don't know why but when I look at her my all anger was Vanshied just when I look at her I feel relax very relax.

She came inside and locked the door and came toward me and stand in front of me and looking like she is trying to asking something but look like she was little bit scared.

'What' I asked and then she said ' ky.... Kya aa... -- ' ' Say clearly shreya I don't understand what are you saying' I said and look at her and then hold his hand and made her sit on sofa beside me and then she sit beside and then said ' Aap mere sath shopping pe cha.. Chale gye kal mujhe kuch ja.. Jaruta ki chizein lani hai aa maine bhabhi se kaha tha par.. Par samira bhabhi dinner pe jaa rahi hain aur aditi bhabhi ne ki ek baar aap se puch lu tho.... Kya aap'.

'Tumhe puch ne ki zarurat nhi hai shreya aur ha hum chale gye aap se sath hum kal office se aane ke baad chale gye thik hai aur koi bhi zarurat ho tho humein bina kuch soche bata dinya karo ok' I said to her and kiss his forehead and went toward the washroom and change the cloth into sweet pants and t-shirts and went toward the bed lay in bed and then I looked toward shreya she was standing in front of me and looked at me and then I said ' Why you are standing shreya go and change and sleep it's already late. And then she run toward the bathroom and after few minute she came and lay beside me and said ' GOOD NIGHT ' I reply the same and we both went to our dream land.

---------------–----------––––-—————————

AUTHOR POV:

In RE COMPANY Ayaan sitting in his cabin checking some file and then there was a knock on his door and he said ' Come in' and then  his Sectruy enter in his cabin and said 'sir there was someone who was asking about to you ' ' who's ' Ayaan looking in his file and asking to him and then he 'sir I asked but he didn't say anything just said that your sir know me very well because of me he come from Europe' and then Ayaan Look up and said ' ok ' and he left from there and then.

Someone entered inside Ayaan cabin his both hand in his pants pocket and smirk on his face and he said ' woww long time to see MR. Raghuvanshi ' and then Ayaan  said in cold expression' What are you doing here Rajawat'.

He open his coat button and sit on the chair in front of him and then Abeer and Ahaan both enter inside Ayaan cabin.

'Bhai why are you allowed him to come inside the office he is the one who attacked our factory and Abeer bhai ' Ahaan asked and looked very angry.

'Clam down Ahan' Ayaan said and then Ahan clam down and both seated on chair.

' Look  I am not here to listen anything from you I want to give you an invitation for the party yrrr are guys really forgot we are best friend ' Rajawat said to Ayaan.

' Be in your limit Rajawat I still remember what you do to my factory and I am damn sure you also remember what I do to you right' Ayaan said to  Rajawat.

'I think you forget Ayaan Ranghuvanshi you have your family you have brother you have your sister you have your mother you have your dad and most probably you have a wife Raghuvanshi you have everything that you can lost but....but I don't have anything to lose so be careful and I got know from my source that your wife is so beautiful and sexy woo ' Rajawat said with smirk on his face and start laughing.

' How dare you to talk about my family haa how dare you ' Ahan and heald his collar and then Rajawat held Ahan's hand and jerked off his hand said' Be in your limit Mr. Ahan I not your brother who can tolerate you behavior understand ' and then he stood up from the chair and ' so now I am leaving but pls come to the party with whole family because if you not coming then there was a rumours that  RAGHUVANSHI'S DARR GAYE' and start laughing and left the room.

'What happen haa why you both don't say a word ha he openly challenge us and told to us that his next target was our family why you don't say word bhai when he was talking rubbish about bhabhi I am fucking asking something from you guys' Ahan shouted on his brother and then went toward and puch in the wall.

'Calm down Ahan it's not time for getting angry' Abeer said. Ayaan who was sitting on his chair and thinking about him and he looked hell angry how dare he talk about his family and most probably how dare he  talk about  my wife how dare he now I am not living him.

And then his cabin door suddenly opened and when He looked toward the door He was more angry when he looked at Aditi standing in door and then aditi come inside and stand in front of him.

Ayaan stood up from his chair and went toward Aditi and shouted on her 'What the hell are you doing here haa tell me who gave you order to come out from the house or give order to come in office and what are you doing here' Aditi she Fliched when he start shouting and then Aditi look in his eye she was more scared because he look more angry and then tear start falling in her eyes and she start crying.

' Dad.... Dadaji told me.. me to.. go to the office and give this file to you' Aditi said in his hiccups 'so....sorry' 'What sorry ha  are you out of your mind you ask me or take my permission about going out off the house aur not haa--'  'Bhai... Bhai' Abeer said try to stop Ayaan and then Ayaan said ' Not a word Abeer not a word ' and then Abeer shut his mouth.

'Out go to the home and don't go anywhere without my permission understand ' Ayaan said in his cold and angry voice and Aditi she was standing there her head was low and she was crying silently 'Answer me  dammit I am asking something are you understand or not ' Ayaan shouted on her and then she said
' Ye.... Yes ' and left from there and went toward the car.

And then Ayaan ran his hand through his hair and went toward the table and took one secret and burned it and then took it to his mouth and then in anger he kicked the chair and shouted 'Ahhhh' and then after that Abeer and Ahan both left from the Ayaan cabin they both also look very angry.