CHAPTER 18

AYAAN POV:

When I enter the Hall I see everyone sitting there and talking to each other. I listen to Abeer talking about the party and inform that everyone has to attend the party.

After I went to my room. When I enter my room my eyes find someone but that someone was not there and then I enter the washroom and get fresh and change into comfortable clothes.

After a few hours when I went toward the dining area  I saw everyone  was there but Aditi was not there I am looking toward the kitchen only shreya and samira both can come out and go inside but aditi didn't come out.

Then I listened to that dadu asking about aditi to samira and then she said that she is doing work in the kitchen. Then I silently eat the dinner and then when I about to stand up and then suddenly priya said to ' Bhai today bhabhi sleep with me in my room I want help from bhabhi in my project so can you pls allow bhabhi to sleep with me tonight so that we can do project till late night and then we both sleep can you bhai' ' Do what ever you want' I said and left from there and going toward my room laid to the bed and sleep because I am fully exhausted what today happen.

Then in the morning when I woke up I looked at the room no one  was there and then I went to the washroom and started getting ready after a few minutes when I got ready I went to the dining table for breakfast.

Again my eyes finding  someone but again that someone was not there anywhere and then I became frustrated and stood up from the chair and  left from there without eating breakfast.

I went toward the car and sat inside after then said ' Office ' and then the car started and we went toward the office.

Is she ignoring me how dare she. She didn't come in front of me till yesterday. I didn't see her till yesterday and why didn't she understand that I shouted on her It's for her safety if she didn't inform me about where she was going so how can I find out if anything happened to her  then what can I do and She has to understand this that she is not normal person she is the wife of Ayaan Raghuvanshi there were a lot's of rivals are there around us they will hurt her what if they hurt her why don't she understand I can't see her hurt I am trying to to protect her.

'We arrived sir ' my driver said and then I came out from my thought and came out from the car and went toward inside when I went inside everyone greeted me
and said good morning but as usual I didn't give any response.

'Give me the all record about last month' I said to khaana and seated on my chair and then after five minutes khanna entered with a  record file and gave it to me and when I look at Record file I became angry 'call that person who recorded this fileI want that person in front me in five minutes' I said and throw the file in the table.

After two minute one man enter in cabin and stand in front of me and then ' What the are you doing in this file and I am fucking pay you money for this haaaa' I said and throw file in his face.

' So.... Sorry sir Pls give me a second chance I am correcting every thing sir' He said in pleading voice ' Second chance ' I said and started laughing and then I said ' You very well know that Ayaan Raghuvanshi doesn't give second chance to anyone Now you are fire. Khaana finds someone else and better than him.

Then he left the room I don't know why Today I am not in the mood to give anyone any another  chance for anything now it's almost evening and till now I almost fire almost  my 10 employees I am not even listen anyone I don't know why and then Abeer enter the room and stand in front of me and said.

' Bhai what are you doing you are fire almost 10 employees in a day  bhai why what happened' ' kyu ki woo uski ke layak the woo log koi kam nhi kar rahe the yaha pe mein unko kam ke paise data hu maje karne ke nhi ' I said to him .

' seriously bhi aapne office ke aache aur best accountant ko fire kar diya aur wo bhi isliye kyu ki usse choti si galti ho gyi thi ' Abeer said and then I said ' tumhe aache se paata hai Abeer ki hum choti se bhi galti bardaasht nhi karte '.

Then Ahan entered the office and said
' Bhai I think Rajawat is planning something for the party we have to be  very careful in the party to ' I nodded and then Abeer said ' Bhai kya sahi mein puri family ko le jana thik rahe gaa I mean safety' ' You guys trust me right ' I asked and then Abeer said ' Khud se bhi jada bhai ' and Ahan nodded and then I said ' now you both go home and come to the party with everyone I directly come to the party when you guys reached just message me ok' both nodded and give small smile to me and left from there.

It's almost 9 pm and I am ready to go to the party and then went toward the car and sit inside the and then we went to the party when I almost arrived at the party  then I got a message from Abeer that they all already arrived at the party.

When I arrived at the party Hall I came out from the car and went Inside and then all the reporters and paparazzi came to me and started asking questions and then my body guard came and stood beside  me and cleared the way for me so they all did not reach me and then I went inside .

When I went inside I look everywhere everyone was there and then I look toward my family and then I look to them everyone was there but one person whom I didn't see all day I can't find her was not other then my wife.

Every one is here but she is not there may be was in washroom. And then Ahan and Abeer come toward me and stand beside me and then I asked' Every thing fine ' 'Yes bhai but there is a problem' Ahan said and then look at Abeer and I looked at toward the washroom and waiting for aditi so that she came out from washroom so I can see her but when Ahan said a problem and then I looked toward Ahan and asked ' Problem what prblm Ahan ' .

'Bhai bha.... Bhabhi sh.. She didn't come to the party she is at home alone ' Ahan said 'What 'I said in loud voice and then I again said ' And you are telling me right now Ahan really and how can you leave her alone at home Ahan ' ' sorry Bhai bhabhi didn't listen to even I said to her  I also stay with her but she was not argee' Ahan said.

'Now listen you both stay here  I go home because you know we can't leave her alone you guys stay here and take care I go and if anything happened or have any problem just call me ok I am leaving' I said to both of them and left from the venue.