CHAPTER 42

SAMIRA'S POV:

After I came out from the washroom and sat in front of the mirror and did the night routine applying moisture on my face and looked at Abeer  who was already  sitting on a sofa .

Abeer I said and he hummed without looking at me and doing something on his phone 'what you think about babies'. He looked at me in shock and asked 'what? ''I mean what you think about baby you want baby or not 'I said to him and he said 'I didn't think about this but why are you asking '.

'You know this evening mom's friends are coming and they are asking this type of question to me and bhabhi why we didn't plan for  a baby ' I said and went to him to sit beside him.

'What about you sammy are you ready for a baby' He asked me and I only looked at him 'I don't know Abeer I am ready or not I don't know ' I said in said voice and then he come to me and pick me in his arms and said 'don't worry wifey no one force you okay jab tum ready hogi tabhi hum baby ka plan kare gye ok  uske phele mujhe yeh bade se baby ko tho sambhal ne do '.

'Wha.. What I am not a baby ok ' I said to him and he made me lay on the bed and cover me with a blanket and lay down beside me and hold me in his arm and said 'don't worry wifey don't think nonsense just think about me  how to impress your husband'.

'Why I think about you I have so many people to think about ok now sleep ' I said to him and closed my eyes and pretended to sleep he didn't say anything
I open my eyes a little bit to see what he is doing when I open my eyes he was only looking at me and then started pinching on my nose and then started punching me in my shoulder and then on my stomach made me giggle and after that I started laughing and he also laughed with me.

Afterwards we both went to sleep together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ADITI 'S POV:

I am going towards my room from the taerce after everyone is gone.

I listen to something like someone talking on a phone ' I love too baby aacha hum log milte hai aab mein rakh ti hu warna  koi dekh lega ok bye ' 'priya ' I said.

Priya was talking  to someone on video call and he is definitely not his friend because I know all the friends he was  someone else 'kise baat kar rahi ho priya'.

'Koi nhi bhabhi mere friend se aur koi nhi ' she said with hesitated voice and sweat on his face and looking here and there 'priya sach baato hamein tum kise baat kar rahi thi' I said 'bha..... Bhabhi wo he is.... He is vinay' 'what? ' I said in shock.

'Bhabhi please bhai ko maat batana wo gussa ho gya aur mera viswas karo bhabhi aab wo phele se bhi aacha ho gaya hai ' priya said to me with mouist eyes and hold my both hand .

' nhi priya hamein tumhare bhaiya ko baatna hoga warna unhe jaab pata chale ga tho wo gussa kare gye ' I said to her ' pls bhabhi pls don't tell bhai pls ....' priya said to and start crying.

'Ok  thik hai hum Ayaan ko kuch nhi bataye gye par aap bhi yeh dhyan rakhna aagar wo kuch kare ya aapko paresan kare aap sidha hamein aake bataye gi samjhi aap '  I said to her and Pat on her head.

' ok bhabhi thank you ' priya  said to me and hug me.

I am totally confused what should I do if I don't tell Ayaan about this and when he
Get to know that I know everything from the start he might be get angry on me.

'Now go and sleep it's already midnight ok let's talk about this later ok' I said to priya and then priya left from there I also left and came to my room.

'What happened? ' Ayaan asked me then I came out from my thoughts 'hmm.... Nothing' I said and directly went to the washroom.

After few minutes I came out from the washroom and sit on the bed Ayaan came and sit beside me and asked ' what happened aditi why you are looking lost haa'.