CHAPTER 33

ADITI POV:

I was sitting in my room and suddenly Ayaan entered the room because of morning chores I was a little bit tensed about his mood but now he looks fine.

My stomach hurts a lot I am not feeling well I  was sitting on my bed wrapped in my both hands to my stomach.

Ayaan directly went to the restroom after sometimes he came out  from the restroom and seated beside me and opened his laptop and started working.

I lay down because my stomach hurts a lot when he notices  me and then he asks ' what happened aditi ' I looked at him.

I don't know why but when I looked into his eyes I couldn't control my tears  and then I hugged him and started crying . He also hugged me tightly and said
' what happened aditi why are you crying someone say something to you, mom could say anything to you tell me aditi stop crying now tell me what happened' he Pat my head with his hand and then he broke the hug and cupped my both cheek and wipe my tear and said ' now say something aditi Mujhe darr lag raha hai '.

I looked into his eyes and said 'It.... It's hurting so much' 'what hurting tell did you hurt anywhere or someone hurt you tell me clearly ' he said to me he looks very furious and worried.

'My stomach is..... is hurting so much this time ' I said to him and then he again hugged me  and said ' why  it's hurting did you not eat anything or you can eat any bad food or something ' .

'No it's normal pain  aa..aa ' I said I don't know how to say that I am on my period now I regret crying in front of him and he is very stubborn jab tak mein baatu gi nhi yeh mane gye bhi nahi kya karu aab mein.

'aa..aa what aditi say something' he said and then I closed my eyes and said in one way 'I am on my periods that why my stomach is hurting a lot'.

He stood up from the bed and went to the restroom and I was shocked that he wasn't comfortable  that or why he is behaving like this. I did Something wrong  now.What can I do. What if he gets mad at me.

After a few minutes he came from the restroom and stood in front of me I put my head  down and said ' Ayaan pls.. don't.. ' ' lay down aditi ' he cut me off and said.

I looked at him and then he adjusted the pillows  and made me lay on the bed and put a  hot water bag on my stomach and then covered me with duvet and said
' take rest abhi time hai dinner ke liye and yeh aapk dard kam kar dega aur agar jada dard ho tho hamein batana hum aapko doctor ke pass le jaye gye ok'.

He sat beside me and started working on his laptop and I only looked at him and started to remember the day when our marriage got fixed  by our parents.

The day when my father came to me and said '  beta look there was one of your dadaji's friend and he wants you to marry his grandson'. 'What dad I don't know him how can I  married  to anyone I didn't know about anything' I said and then dad show his photo from that day I started loving him I don't know why but when I looked his photo I fall in love with him at the same time and then next day I said yes. I searched about him a lot in google because everyone knows who ayaan raghuvanshi is then I got to know he is the number one business man and also the best person.

Then our marriage got fixed but we didn't meet each other before the wedding  because he didn't like it. I met everyone before everyone . I met Ayaan on my wedding day I am very happy that I am going to marry a great business man and greatest man in the world.

But on my first night I got to know that he didn't want to marry me. At that time I was really broke how can he say that he didn't want to marry at that time I realized I made a very  wrong decision to marry him but when I got to love from the family and my brother-in-law and they all accept me expect one person who was not other than Ayaan and  the same night he went to his business trip and then he came after 8 month from his trip.