CHAPTER 38

ADITI POV:

After watching sunset we all were very tired  and  after that we went to a restaurant for dinner after dinner we went to raghuvanshi villa it's already very late.

We reached raghuvanshi villa and everyone went to their respective rooms.

I entered in  my room and directly went to the restroom for getting fresh after few minutes when I come out from restroom the room was empty.

The door brust open and Ayaan come inside and I don't know what happened he looks very angry.

What happened to him he looked in a good mood at the beach and restaurant now what happened to him anyone could say something to him.

After that he directly went to the restroom and I am sitting in chair in front of mirror doing my night routine and waiting for him.

After half and hour he come out from the restroom and directly went to the bed and lay down.

I went towards him and stand in front of him and about to say something but then he said 'I am really very tired Aditi I want to sleep'.

I come to my side of bed and off the light and lay down looking toward him and his back was facing me then crashed his hair and said 'don't worry Ayaan everything will be fine I am always with you. Good night' . Then I close my eyes and sleep.

At morning I wake and for my surprise my husband is still sleeping. He looked very cute and innocent while he was sleeping and when he  woke up again he turned into devil.

'Good morning' wishper in his ear I went to restroom for my morning routine.

After a few minutes when I came out from the restroom and entered the room Ayaan was standing in front of the mirror and when I looked at him through the mirror and he  looked at me and said ' don't be shock I am getting late that's why I used Abhi room ' I nodded and get ready then went for the breakfast but Ayaan didn't come to the break fast because he want to attend a meeting and after breakfast everyone went to there respective work.

At evening I was sitting in my room and reading a book because the dinner was prepared by cook and we all are free.

Samira was sleeping because she was very tired and shreya also doing her work and I am getting bored that's why I am reading a book.

The door burst open Ahan and priya comes inside and said 'bhabhi do something I don't want to eat  sabji and roti again ' both said with pout on there face make me chuckle both are baby. 

'Ok now tell me what you want to eat I'll make it ok' I said and then both seated on bed and start thinking and discussing just like a two to four years child are discussing about there snack and after few minutes he said 'Bhabhi make white sauce pasta and manchurian noodles that it ' 'ok ' I said .

Ayaan entered the room again he looks very tired and when he looked at Ahan and priya he asked 'what you guys are doing here ' 'nothing bhai we don't want to eat chapati and veggies so we come here to ask bhabhi to make something different that's it ' Ahan said and then he looked towards priya and they talking each other throw there eyes and Ayaan asked 'what you are doing ' 'nothing bhai milte hai dinner pe ' priya said and then both left from there.

I went to kitchen and make white sauce pasta and manchurian noodles. I almost finished my cooking and it was already time for dinner Everyone was together at the dining table and the maid started serving everyone and I was sitting in between Ayaan and Ahan .

Maid started serving pasta and manchurian noodles to Ahan and priya then mom asked 'who make this at dinner time ' 'I'll make it Ahan and priya doesn't like today's veggies that's why ' I said and then dadiji said 'ok but this is last time Aditi kyuki yeh dinner mein khane wali chize nhi hai' in very calm voice. I nodded and looked at dadiji with small smile on my face after my marriage this is the first time dadiji talk me with very calm and sweet voice I am very happy.