CHAPTER 43

ADITI'S POV :

I tried to open my eyes when I felt one tap on my left cheek I opened my eyes and looked at the hand whom tap on my cheek and when I looked at him I smile brightly and looked at him my love of my life because of him I alive today and also I am happy when I am with him.

I am just looking him and then he start crying and said 'mumma..... ''Oh.. My baby don't cry mumma is here oh.... now my baby is hungry ha.. shhhhh chup bacha chup mumma is here ' I said very sweetly and took him in my arm and then put him my lap and start feeding.

My son.. Shourya

He is the only reason I am happy these days from the last two years he is a way of shining in my life and gives me all happiness.

I rest my head on the headboard and close my eyes.

I came out to the Raghuvanshi villa after meeting with Ahan and standing in front of the villa and looking at Raghuvanshi villa tear start falling from my eyes and all memories are reply in front of my eyes. All happy memories that moment that I share with everyone and all the things that I have to go through all this in this house.

The good memories that I am sharing with Ayaan. In this all love thing I just forgot who I am . I wiped my tears and said ' Aaj hum yaha sari yaade chod ke jaa rahe hai humein nhi pata hum kaha jaa rahe hai par hum aapki sari yaade chod ke jaa rahe hai aaj ke baad hum kabhi bhi na aapke bare mein soche gye aur na hi hum kabhi aapko yaad kare gye' I thought.

Went towards the road and I don't know where I am going or where I have to go I am just walking in this lonely night in this lonely road I was full in my thoughts I didn't notice that one car coming towards me and when his headlights hurting my eyes I covered my face with my hand and stand there and when car almost reach to me I fell on the road I tired to stand but now my legs feel very week.

Car stop in  front of me and someone was
Coming out from the car because of light I can't see his face.

Suddenly I feel dizzy and my eyes getting close 'Aditi open your eyes Aditi ' he said and tapped on my cheek but I can't open my eyes my eyes leads feel very happy and at the last I closed my eyes.

When I open my eyes I don't know where I am firstly I took almost five minutes to understand what happened to me and then I remember  everything.

I started panicking and look around it was huge someone's bedroom it's not a simple but giving all Royal vibe. The door burst open and someone entered the room with a glass of water in his hand and I said in a scared voice 'who are you? Tell me who are you? Don't come ne.... near me do.. don't'.

'Aditi.. ' He said and I looked at him. He came and sat near me and the tears started falling down from my cheek and I cuped his face in my hand and looked at him and I whispered  'vansh.. '.

He nodded and a single alone tear falling from his eyes and he also cuped my cheek with his hand and said in low voice 'bachaaaa.. ' and then be both hugged each other.

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA my school best friend.

I hugging him tightly and crying like a mess he petted my head and continues whispering good word for consoling me and just like I am not listen that time I only think about crying.

I am not only crying for what happened to me but also crying because today I see him after so many years and I missed him so much.

I broke the hug and wipe my tear and looked at him and he give me the glass of and and then his phone start ringing he picks up ghe call and said ' Come India....'
He says and cut the call and looked at me  and asked 'tell me what you want to eat haa'. Suddenly someone knock on the door and he said 'come in'.