CHAPTER 6

ADITI POV :

When I woke up in the morning as usual my bed was empty yes I am alone on my bed from  one and half years My husband came late at night in the room and woke up early in the morning and went for a morning walk.

I stood up from my bed and went directly toward the washroom to get ready after I did my morning routine and came from the washroom wearing a red saree yes there is a strict order from dadi every daughter-in-law wearing saree only.

When I was wearing my earrings The main door of the room opened and I know who my husband yes is my  handsome and smart husband when I saw him on my wedding day he looked the as same as today.

I came out from my thinking when he closed the bathroom door yes without looking at me he directly went inside the bathroom.

I am looking at myself in the mirror and after I put my veil in my head yes there was strict order from dadi put veil  always on your head.

After that someone knocks on the door after when I am going towards the door at the same time the bathroom door opens and Ayaan enters the room after he goes towards the Dresing table and I go towards the door.

When I opened the door Maa was standing in the door I said 'GOOD MORNING MAA'  She ignored me and looked behind me there was  Ayaan standing behind me he said ' GOOD MORNING MAA'  Maa said ' GOOD MORNING' With a bright smile.

Then she turned toward me and said ' GO MAKE THAT GIRL READY AND COME WITH HER DINNING AREA GO' after I looked at Ayaan for a second and left from there.

After that I stood in front of Ahan's room and knocked on his door after a few minutes Shreya opened the door when she looked at me smiling and said 'GOOD MORNING BHABHI PLS COME IN'.

'GOOD MORNING  SHREYA '. I said to her with a smile. After Ahan comes into the room wearing his watch when he looks at me and says'  GOOD MORNING BHABHI' I said 'GOOD MORNING '  After my eye landed on his hand I healed his hand.

WHAT IS THIS AHAN? WHY YOU HURT YOUR SELF WHY YOU DON'T LISTEN ME HA I AM VERY UPSET FROM YOU ' I said to and healed his hand and go towards the bed and make him seat on bed after go toward Dresing table took fasted kit and go toward him and seat in front of him.

'HOW MUCH' I asked 'ONLY TWO AND IT'S NOT HURTING BHABHI I AM FINE ' Ahan said 'LAIR NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH ' I asked and then he lowered his head and said '15 TO 20 PUCH'. WHY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HA I TOLD YOU NA KI SAB THIK HOJAYEGA THO TUM SAMJH TE KYU NHI HO I AM VERY UPSET AHAN' I said to and dressing his wound after that he said 'SORRY ' and I smile lightly because he look like a baby when he said sorry with cute pout on his face.

BUT THIS IS LAST WARNING NEXT TIME I WON'T TALK TO YOU OK'. I said with little bright smile he said 'OK'.

Now shreya go and change every one is waiting on dainning Hall. Aur ha wear saree ok.

'BUT BHABHI I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR SAREE' She said to with that I smile and said 'DON'T WORRY I HELP YOU OK LET'S GO.

After a few minutes shreya got ready and we went toward the dining area.