CHAPTER 35

ABEER POV :

After the pooja was finished everyone left for their room.

I entered the room  samira sitting on the sofa and her head rested on the head board She looked at me and I gave her a small smile and then I left the restroom.

After a few minutes I entered the room and went towards her and seated beside her and then she came to me and hugged me and said ' Abeer you are always busy in your work you really don't have time for your wife haa' it's not like that sammy and you know even bhabhi also complain about this to bhai.

'Now let's go for a movie Abeer  and I have an idea let's go for a day out not only you and  me  but we all are abhi, priya, bhabhi, bhaiya, ahan, shreya everyone what you think? ' samira said to me and I nodded then she held my hand and said 'now let's go ask about this to Ayaan bhaiya' and then we went towards the bhai room.

When we went towards bhai's room on our way Ahan was talking to someone on call after that when we come in front of him he cut the call and asked ' where are you going guys ' and then samira says
' hum bhaiya se baat karne jaa rahe hai ki kyu na kal hum sab one day out ke liye jaye'.

'Woww bhabhi what a great idea wese bhi mein pareshaan ho gaya hu office aur office ke kamo se' Ahan said with his sad Expression and then I hit him on his head and then we all went towards bhai's room.

We all three stand in front of Ayaan bhai's room and then samira said 'Ahan knocks it on the door ' 'why me it's your idea you knock it na ' Ahan said and then samira and Ahan both looked at each other for a second and the  after few seconds both turned towards me with puppy eyes and said 'you knock it na bhai didn't say anything to you pls' both are pleading to me and then I must say no one can win against them when these two are together then I knock it.

Bhabhi opens the door and then we go inside the room bhai was seated on the sofa he is doing his work in laptop and samira and Ahan both are talking to each other throw eye contact.

I was standing there and then bhabhi asked me what happened then I said ' bss aap dekhti rahi ye bhabhi' and then bhabhi give me small smile and she also stand there.Then samira push Ahan forward and then he looked at samira and make poker face and whisper it' bhai mujhe chodege nhi mein kese puchu aap hi baato aap hi pucho bhai aapko kuch nhi kahe gye jaoo ' then Ahan push samira forward and then she again come back and push Ahan forward.After a few minutes bhai said
' what happened why you all are here'.

'Bhai can I ask you something but if you are busy then we come afterwards' Ahan said and then samira and Ahan turn around and about go when bhai said 'ask what' .

Then both turned around and looked at me and joined their hands and then  I said
' bhai samira keh rahi thi kyu na hum sab one day out kar le enjoyment bhi hojaye ga or sath hi mood bhi fresh ho jaye ga' bhai close the laptop and then looked towards us Ahan and samira both stand there with there head is low and then bhai said ' don't forget Abeer tomorrow was a very important meeting is there how can we  go ' with his cold voice and then samira ' please bhai one and last time please ' and then Ahan also said 'please bhai man jayiye na pls'. Bhai stand up from the sofa and went towards the table and put laptop on the table.

' Abeer kya Ahan bhi meeting attend kare gye' bhabhi asked me 'No bhabhi only me and bhai' then bhabhi said ' tho aap jaye meeting attend kare fhir meeting puri hone ke baad hum sab sath mein outing pe chale gye ok agar Ayaan ko nhi aa koi baat nhi hum chale gye hum Dad or dadiji se bhi puch le ge or unhe bhi mana le gye tho samira jayiye sab ko bata dijiye ki kal hum outing pe jaa rahe hai ok' Bhabhi said and went towards samira and Pat her cheeck she looked so happy and then samira and Ahan both are happy and both left for there.

I turned towards bhabhi and said ' thank you bhabhi she always told me chalo na kahi chale te hai but mere pass time hi nhi rehta tha tho but thank you' and then I left from there.

I entered the room sammy looked  very happy she comes to me and hugged me and said 'thank you Abeer you the best ' and then kiss me on my cheek and then left from there and started selecting dress for tomorrow she shows me hundred of dress for tomorrow and then finally she select the one and then we went to the bed and  lay down and then she hugged and we both slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ADITI POV :

After Abeer left I turned towards Ayaan and said ' Ayaan you don't have time for your wife and you don't like to spend time with your wife iska matlab ye nhi ki kisi ko bhi nhi pasand'.

After I went toward the bed and lay then a single tear fell from my eyes Why did he do this things first he gave hope and then he broke it why Ayaan why you always do this type of things to me if you don't like then don't give any hope I am already tired with every thing and then I don't know when I slept after thinking all this stuff.

I woke up in the morning as usual he was not there again he went to the office   early and after I went towards the washroom  and after a few minutes I was all ready and then I went to the dining table for breakfast  every one was already there and then I gave medicine to dadaji and maid start serving breakfast to everyone.

'Dad or dadiji I want to ask you something' I asked them and  then suddenly mom asked ' where is Ayaan why he is not there for breakfast' ' he went to the office early today for meeting' I said and then I looked towards Aberr he also looked at me.

'Dad hum sab ko aaj day out ke liye jana tha sabhi bachoo ka bohot maan hai tho kya hum jaa sakte hai ' I asked dad and then dad nodded everyone is very happy and after there little chit chat the breakfast was over then everyone went to there work.

Then we all were standing together  after samira said ' Abeer jaiye jaldi se meeting finish kar ke aayi tab hum sab chalte hai'
'I am not going for a meeting bhai message me that he can handle it ' and I was really surprised really .

After a few minutes we all  got ready and then we all decided to watch a movie first then we went to the car and seated in the car then samira and Abeer were seated in one car, Ahan and shreya seated in one car me, nikita, priya and abhi we all are seated in one car we all went for movie.

Me seated on front seat beside me priya and avantika, abhi we seated together and then we gave a quality time to the couple both couples seated together and enjoyed the movie.

I really want that samira and sherya got all the love from their husband that I didn't get. They look really happy today and I am also happy to see them happy.

After a few hours the movie was over and we came out from the theatre and then Abhi said ' bhabhi it's already 3pm and I am hungry can we eat something' and then Abeer said ' ok let's go  we can eat something and then we went to the beach to watch sunset what you think guys'  everyone become very happy after listening about sunset.

After that Ahan came to me and grabbed my right hand and then Abhi also came and grabbed my left hand and then when I looked towards them they said ' we help you what if you fall bhai will not leave
us ' and then everyone starts laughing and I also smile mein kitna bhi udas rahu yeh log hamesha mere face pe smile la hi dete hai. I am very lucky to have a family like them and have a brother-in-law like them.

After we went to the restaurant for lunch after lunch we went to watch the sunset.