CHAPTER 12

ADITI POV:

I woke up in the morning as usual I was alone last night when he put me on the bed and then he left the room toward his study room.

When I was fully ready I put my veil on my head and suddenly my room door was open and Ayaan came inside and locked the door.

He look very tired look like he didn't sleep full night and then he drink glass of water and lay on the bed and sleep. I went toward the bed and covered him with a duvet and pulled the carten of the window because he likes sleeping in the dark room when he sleeps he off all the light of room.

After that I left from my room and went to the kitchen no one was there only maid are there they all greet me and then I make soup for dadaji and went toward dadaji room.

When I reached to dadaji room I knock on door 'Come In '  dadaji said I put my veil little lower and went inside.

I went inside dadaji was sitting on his bed and I said ' Good Morning dadaji' then I asked'How you feel right now '. 'Good Morning beta I feel good ' ' ok now drink the soup and take medicine ok ' I said and given him the soup.

He was drinking soup and I was checking his medicine and old report and then he suddenly said ' Aditi beta  come and sit ' with that I looked at him and then go and seat on the chair in front of him.

' Ham koi nhi hote tumhare dono ke rishte ke bich me bolne wale beta par humne jo dekha hai hum wahi baat rahe hai hum tum dono ke relationship ke bich kuch nhi khe gye hum bas itna khahena chate hai ki pls Ayaan ko galat mat samjhna woo bss apne aapko express nhi kar pata warna woo sabse bohot pyar karta hai. Usne aapne umar se hi phele bohot kuch dekha hai usne sabko pyaar diya jo sabko chahiye tha wo sab diya inn sab ke bich wo apne aap ko bhul gaya aur usne kabhi kisi se maga nhi tumhe tho aache se pata hai ki vikram kesa hai suru se bus aapne business mein hi busy tha jo baap ka pyaar milna chahiye wo usse nhi mila par joo khali paan ussne mehsoos kiya wo ussne Abeer aur Ahan ko mehsoos nhi hone diya ussne unko who baap ka pyaar diya aur aaj sabko pata hai ki Ayaan aapne dono bhai se kitna pyaar karta hai. Baat rahi tumhaari Mother-in-law ki tho tumhe sab pata hai mein bass itna khena chata hu ki bss mere Ayaan ka hamesha sath dena kabhi usse chod kar mat jana aur usse wo pyaar dena jo wo deserve karta hai beta usse tumhari bohot jarurat hai tumhare pyaar ki jarurat hai hamesha uske sath rahe na'. Dadaji said to me.

' Yes dadaji hum hamesha unke sath hai aap unki chinta mat kariye aur li jiye dawa kha lijiye' I said . After that I took the boul and  and left from the dadaji's room.

When I go toward the kitchen then suddenly the voice of two girls  reached toward my ear I look toward the main door there was two girl was standing.

And then both girl inside and the Hall and hug every one and priya come and huge on of the girl and said ' I miss you so much niku dii how are you ' and then samira and sherya also come and atend beside me. Them priya came with the only girl and said ' meet my  beautiful Bhabhi 's niku dii'.

' Look this is Aditi bhabhi Ayaan bhai's wife and bhabhi this is nikita dii bua 's daughter' priya said ' Namaste bhabhi 'nikita said to aditi 'Namaste' I said to her and then.

'Look this is samira bhabhi your favorite bhai' s wife ' priya said and the  start laughing. 'Namaste bhabhi I am nikita 'nikata said to samira 'Namaste' samira said with little smile.

' this is shreya bhabhi Ahan bhai 's wife ' priya said ' woo that boy also getting married hello! I am Nikita' nikita said with that shreya said 'Hello'.

Then the second girl came and asked for priya ' priya where is Ayaan ' then priya said ' I don't know asked to aditi bhabhi she is a wife of Ayaan bhai. With that she looks at me her expression was changed.

' so you are the wife of Ayaan right ' she said to me 'Yes' I said and then she said ' nice to meet you I am natasha cousin of nikita' ' Nice to met you ' I said and left from there.

And went to the kitchen took breakfast and went toward the dining table and put on   dinning table every one come and sit on the table and start eating.

Priya and abhi was Continuesly talking with nikita on the other side dadi, dad , chachu and chahi they were eating slightly only dad sometime asked chachu about his business and mom and bua continues talking to natsha they both look very happy just like mom like her the most. Both brother eating there breakfast slightly. I stand beside Ahan's chair I caresed his hair and then he look at me I smile look at him and pich his chick he make cute pout and then we both smile.

Suddenly natasha asked ' where is Ayaan why he didn't come for breakfast' mom look at me and said she was asking something ' He was sleeping because he is doing his work all night' I said to her. And then samira whispered in my ear and said ' kyu baar baar Ayaan bhaiya ke bare mein puch rahi hai jabse aayi hai tabse bhaiya ke hi bare mein puch rahi ' and then I went inside the kitchen.