CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR POV: 

In the evening everyone was sitting in Hall  and samira serving tea to everyone and shreya was putting snacks on the table and everyone was seated.

Viraj and Avinash both enter the Hall both seated on sofa then Aditi come and give water to them and then viraj  asked ' Beta aab PAPA ki tabet kesi hai mein subha gya tha par wo tab soo rahe the ' and then Aditi said ' Jii Dad aab Dadaji thik hai bss unhe aabhi aram ki jada jarurat hai ' ' why you asked her viraj call the doctor and asked to the doctor she is not the doctor ok'  sakshi said.

Then natasha , priya and nikita entered the Hall and sat on the sofa then natasha asked ' Aditi  pls can you make a coffee for me ' ' ok' aditi said and left from the Hall.

' Why did you listen to her order bhabhi ' samira asked 'She was guest sammy'  Aditi said to her.

Listen Bhabhi tomorrow I have a dinner with my parents so me and Abeer both are going for dinner tomorrow' samira said ' ok go and enjoy and don't worry about work I'll manage '  Aditi said with smile. ' THANK YOU BHABHI' Samira said and hug her and then shreya enter whe she look that samira hug aditi she also hug both of them.

They broke the hug and the three of girl started laughing and then shreya asked ' Bhabhi kya aap mere sath shopping pe chale gi mujhe kuch jarurat ke saman lane hai aur mujhe iss jagha ke bare mein pata bhi nhi hai aap rahe gi tho jada aacha hoga ' ' mujhe jane mein koi problem nhi shreya but tum Ahan ko leke jao shopping karo aur dinner bhi karke aana ok aur thoda time bhi spend kar lena aabhi tum dono aapni shadi ke uss mood pe ho jaha tum dono ko ek dusre ko samjh na padega aur samjhen ke liye sath mein jada time spend karna pade ga tho tum Ahan se khao wo tumhe le jaye ga baat rahi mere sath jane ki tho hum kisi aur din chale chale gye tum mein aur sammy ok' Aditi said and then shreya nodded with big smile.

' but bhabhi agar Ahan ne mana kar diya tho ' shreya asked ' who mana nhi kare ga samjhi ' Aditi said and patted on her chick.

And thenthey start preparing the dinner and then maid come and said mam badi mam said to me to inform you that the sir is coming. Ok Aditi said .

After few hours the dinner was ready everyone went to dinner and seated on the chair and maid started serving and they all started eating and then sakshi asked to Ayaan' kya hua Ayaan humne jo kaha tho wo kiya ki nhi ' and then Ayaan said ' Jii mom kal aap ka name list mein number one hoga meri unn se baat hui thi unhone kaha tha ki Mrs. Sharma ka name galti se upload hogaya tha warna number one pe tho aap ka name tha'.

Woo aunty aap tho number one pe ho now I want party we want to celebrate this big new what you think aunty' Natash said ' of course beta ok now listen everyone tomorrow evening there was a party from side and natasha is your duty to invite my friends ok' sakshi said with bright smile on her face and then Ahan put his spoon on the plate with loud voice and stand up from the chair and going toward his room but then Aditi stop him.

' Kaha jaa rahe hai aap Ahan' Aditi asked ' hamaara pet bhar gaya bhabhi hamein bhuk nhi ' Ahan said and the Aditi said ' Ahan aese khana bich mein chod ke nhi uthte chalo khana kha lo'.

' Bhabhi aapke Aakhon mein aasu dekh kar aapke husband khana kha lete hoge par hum nhi kha sakte sorry ' Ahan said to Aditi and left from there and then Ayaan also stand up and left from there.
Then everyone went to there room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ADITI POV:

Now it's eveing time everyone was getting ready for the party yes everyone going to the party.

I went to the dadaji room he was seated on bed and watching TV when I enter to room he look at me  and off the TV and then I check the BP and Sugar  of him. The everything was normal.

Good progress dadaji ' I said and then dadaji started laughing and then we both seated and then dadaji started telling about the story of my father and dad  we both don't know how to time was passed.

There one was there in the house only me and dadaji. Dadi, chach, priya, natash, mom and nikita and abhi went to the party. Sammy and Abeer went to the dinner with Samira's parents and Ahan and shreya went to the shopping and my dear husband he didn't return from office till now.

Me and dadji we both talking and laughing and then suddenly my eye fell on the door Ayaan was standing on the leaing on the wall with his crossed hand and look at me. When I look at him I suddenly stand up from the chair and then he came inside and stand beside me and said ' Aap aabhi tak jaag rahe hai dadu ' ' ha beta mein tumheri wife ko tumhare aur iske dad ki kahani suna raha tha ' dadaji said and then I said ' aap dono bate kariya mein  aap  ke soup leke aati hu ' ' mujhe bhuk nhi hai beta ' dadaji said to me then I said ' nhi aapko dawa lena hai aapko tho sa tho soup pena pade ga aapne kaha aapko bhuk nhi hai tho isliye aapke liye meine kaha nhi banaya dadaji khali soup thodi sa ok thoda pls pls ' with pleading voice and the  dadaji nodded and I smile and went to the kitchen.