CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR POV:

Ahan and Shreya entered the venue Ahan held her hand and then both entered inside Everyone welcomed them with a round of Appaloosa with a smile .

Shreya looked a little bit nervous and then again Ahan held her hand  tightly and then she looked toward him and gave her a small smile and then shreya also smiled and both of them went to the stage and sat on the chair.

Samira looked toward them with a huge smile on  her lips and her eyes were a little bit  moist and the  Abeer looked at her and asked her ' Why are you crying  sam' then she looked toward him and said ' I am not crying Abeer this is happy tear look how much happy they both look I am just wish that they both are happy together always' .

'By the way sammy you look hot in this attire' he said and then wink at her and then Samira looked  toward him and said
'Don't flirt with me Abeer' 'Why I am flirting with my wife not any other women sammy ' he said and then kiss her on her cheek and that no one notices and then she looks shocked and shy also and start thinking how can he kiss me in front of every what if anyone can see.

Then after a few minutes mom came toward me and Abeer and said where is Ayaan everyone asking about him.

'Abhi hamari bhai se baat hui hai mom wo bss aa hi rahe hai ' Abeer said and then mom said 'ok' and then she left .

Ayaan and Aditi enter inside the venue and then natasha come forward and stand beside Ayaan and held his arm and said 'let's go Ayaan I want  introduced to you to my friends' then Ayaan looked at Aditi and he was about to say something but natasha push him toward the way there her friends we're stand.

Then Aditi went to the Samira and stood beside her and then Samira said ' You look so gorgeous bhabhi' 'Thank you sammy but not more than you ' Aditi said and then Pat her cheek.

Then some one Pat on samira's shoulder and then she turn and she was shocked there was her younger brother and her mother was stood up and then her brother hug her and said ' I miss you so much dii' 'I miss you too chote' and then she hug her mom and said 'miss you mom how are you ' her mom said 'I am fine '.

Then Abeer come forward and touch her feet and take blessing and said ' welcome mom ' and then she cupped both his cheek and kiss on his forehead and said 'thank you beta ' and then Aditi come forward and said 'Namaste aunty' and the she reply the same with small smile.

Then Samira said 'look bhabhi he is my younger brother yug' and then Abeer come forward to her mom and then stand best her and put her both hand on her shoulder and said ' and she is my very beautiful and gorgeous mom' and then Aditi smile and nodded.

'Let's go mom I'll introduced to you with the groom and bride ' then she held her mom's hand and then she went toward the stage and then she looks toward Abeer and yug and said 'You both also come ' and then they both also went towards them.

Stand with some guest and talking with them and then Ayaan come and stand beside her and said to the guest 'Excuse me ' and then held her hand and then said 'come I introduce to my friends' and then both of them went to towards his friend.

'Look everyone met my wife Aditi Ayaan Raghuvanshi' Ayaan said to his friend everyone greet her with a smile on his face and she smile and greet to everyone and then priya come and said to Aditi 'Bhabhi mom is calling you '  for that priya and Aditi both left.

She went towards her mother-in-law and then she felt something that like someone continues looking at her she fell little bite okward but she ignore and went to her mother -in-law.

'Met my elder daughter-in-law Aditi ' her mother-in-law said and then aditi said 'Namaste' and then she again said 'and she is my second daughter-in-law ' samira also said 'namaste' and then  natasha come and then mom again said 'met her she is cousin of nikita' and then natasha said 'hello aunty ' and she reply hello and then said ' Your daughter-in-law are very beautiful sunita you are very lucky' and then mom give her small node and then choti maa said 'of course we are very lucky to have them not only we but also our son  very lucky to have beautiful wife in there life ' with proud and huge smile on her face and then they all are left for met the bride and groom.

I stand there with coke in my hand and agin I felt someone stair me and this time I fell very uncomfortable.

Then Ayaan come and stood beside me and said 'Are you ready for surprise princess' and then she looked at him and said 'I am waiting Ayaan pls say fast na ' and then he said 'close your eyes princess' and then she looked at him and then she make pout and he look at her raise his one eyebrows and then she give him small smile and after she close her eyes.

Then Ayaan looked towards Abhi and nodded and then Abhi went outside and enter after few seconds with two person and then went toward Ayaan and stand beside him.

'Open your eye Princess' he wishper on her ear and then Aditi open her eyes and she was shocked and tear start falling on her cheek and then she looked toward Ayaan and then Ayaan nodded.

'Mu.. Mumma' Aditi said in crying voice and went toward her mom and touch her cheek and then hug her and tear continues falling on her cheek and then she went to her father and said 'PAPA' and she hug him and said 'I miss you.... miss you a lot ' and then her father broke the hug and said ' now stop crying look I am standing in front of you ' and she stop crying.

'Par aap log yaha kese I mean aapne bataya bhi nhi mujhe kyu ' Aditi said to them and then her mom said ' Ayaan ne humein invite kiya uar kaha ki tumhe na bataye ' and then Ayaan come toward then and then toch the feet of her parents and said ' welcome' they give blessing to him and nodded.

'Aayiee mein aapko sab se milwa ti hu come' and then they went toward the Abeer and samira and then she said 'look she samira my younger sister and Abeer my elder devar ' and then both of them greet them and then she went to stage and said 'look mumma he Ahaan my cut little boy and dever  and she is shreya Ahan's wife and my second younger sister' and then they also greet them .

'Aab humein jaa hoga beta' aditi's father said and then she said 'par aap abhi tho aaye the ' and the he said ' sahi kaha hum tho srif tumhe surprise dena aaye the aur sab se milne aab se mil liya aab hamein jaa hoga ok bye and take care of yourself' he said and then he went toward Ayaan and said ' ok bye beta and take care' and hug him and then Aditi's also hug her and then both of them left .