CHAPTER 4

AHAN POV :

When Ayaan bhai leaves the room after five minutes Abeer bhai also leaves the room after that everyone leaves only me sherya and Aditi bhabhi was there .

DON'T WORRY YOU KNOW YOUR BHAI HOW MUCH HE  LOVES  YOU RIGHT HE WAS ANGERY THAT'S WHY HE TALKED YOU LIKE THIS OK DON'T WORRY WHEN HIS ANGER CLAM DOWN  YOU TO TALK TO HIM HE CAN UNDERSTAND OK AND ALSO REMEMBER I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU OK DON'T WORRY EVER THING WILL BE FINE GO  CHANGE AND SLEEP WE TALK TOMORROW OK' Aditi said very politely which that Ahan nodded and given her small smile.

'DON'T WORRY OK EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE'  Aditi said to shery and left the room. After that shery looked toward Ahan who was on his deep thinking.

SORRY EVERY THING IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF ME. BECAUSE OF ME EVERY ONE WAS ANGRY FROM YOU SORRY' Shery said to Ahan for that Ahan looked at her and said go and sleep .

After telling her go to sleep , I left the room and went directly towards the bar area. When I entered the bar area I grabbed an alcohol bottle and sat on the sofa and started drinking.

And start thinking about what happens in last two days.

FLASHBACK:

I am going today at the village area of  our city Abeer bhai send me to check the village area because we want built our new project here honestly I don't want to come but because of Ayaan bhai was in Europe and Abeer bhai is busy with his work so he send me.

When I enter in the I directly went towards the area there we were started our project. When I checked every thing I went towards the village area . When I was going towards village area I was driving my car very clam with no his speed my car was on his limited speed and after that suddenly one girl come and bumped to my car in front of me I  immediately stop the car.

Come out from the car and watch that the girl was lying very unconscious. I tapped her chick  and said 'HEY WAKE UP HEY ARE YOU LISTEN ME ' she was not responding me with that I can took her in bridal style and go toward my car and seated har on back and I came seat in driving seat and directly went toward village area.

When I enter the village area I can stop the car in front of the house where I can leave for two days after that I can take her and go toward the house when I enter the house I take her toward the room and lie to her on the bed.

After that I can call one of my man who living in this village and told him call the doctor immediately after almost 15  minutes he came with the village doctor. Doctor came and check her after that the doctor said 'SHE WAS  FINE DON'T WORRY SHE  DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING FROM LAST 24 HOURS BECAUSE OF THAT HE WAS VERY WEEK BECAUSE OF THAT SHE WAS FAINTED BUT PLEASE GIVE HER SOME FOOD AFTER THAT GIVE THIS MEDICEN  TO HER' after that doctor left.

After 2 hours she became conscious and opened her eyes when she opened her eyes she started screaming WHERE I AM WHO TAKE ME HERE ' after hearing her I enter to the room and looking at her for a second I can totally forgot every thing because she was looking very gorgeous in this state and also her hair was messy and on her face there was buried because  she bumped on my car she was having very beautiful and big eyes I am only looking at her she was look like an  angel  like that angel was seated in front of me 'BEAUTIFUL' the only word left from my mouth.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AND WHO ARE YOU AND WHY I AM HERE' she  said after that I told her every thing give some food and after listening me she silently eating her food and take medicine.  she was look like a baby when she eating a food  and after when she took her medicine she make very weird face just like shen hate medicine 'CUTE' the word left my mouth and small smile appear on my lips.