CHAPTER 22

ADITI POV :

When we went towards the car and then I saw that Ayaan was going towards the first car that was parked between two orders in front of Ahan's car and then I went towards Ahan's car and said ' Ahan can I sit in your car ' and then Ahan looked towards Abeer and then Ayaan then Ahan said ' Yess bhabhi aapko puchne ki jarurat nhi hai' and then we all are seated on a car and then went towards the Raghuvanshi villa.

'Bhabhi you know how much we are tensed and bhai was like yaa bhai ne tho pura ghar puri company sab saar pe utha liya tha Sare gaurd ke upar chila rahe the aur kuch ko tho fiar bhi kar diya' Ahan said to me and I am dumb founded looking at him why he do that.

'Bhai ka tensed hona banta tha kyu ki bhabhi kidnapped huyi thi par samira wo kal raat se roo rahi hai wo roo rahi meine bohot samjha ya ki sab thik hoga but wo sunne ke liye tyar hi nhi hai' Abeer said to me and then Ahan start laughing and just like always Abeer ignor him.

After a few chit chats we finally arrived at Raghuvanshi villa when I came out from the car I saw that Ayaan stood in front of  me with both hands in his pocket.

(Why does he always look so handsome)

When I am going inside of villa He came and stand in front me and then I stood there for a minute so that he can side and then I went inside but he stand in front of me and looking at me then again I tried to inside but again he came and stand in front of me I didn't look into his eyes because I want to ignore him I really mad at him.

Then he came forward and took me in his hand in bridal style and then I said
' what  are you doing----' and he went inside the villa and I am shocked when we enter in a villa whole family present in Hall and then we enter and I am in his arm and then I kept my head on his chest and pretend that I am fainted and he took me toward our room.

When we entered the room he put me down and locked the door and came close to me 'wh----what are youuu doing why are you coming close to me ' I said and then I stopped then he pressed against the wall.

And then he said 'who he is to you '
' who '  I asked 'Mr. Rajawat ' He said ' He is my childhood friend ok now I have to gave pls side ' I said and try to come from his grip.

And he is just stare me and  when I look into in his I see that he was very tensed about me and I also is eyes we're little bit moist and I can clearly see love in his eyes.

' Are you fine does he hurt you ' Ayaan asked and cupped my both chick on his hand and then I said ' wo mujhe kabhi hurt nhi kar sakta' I said to him and then he smile little bit and then kiss me on my forehead and then I look at him and then tear start falling from my eyes and then he wipe my tear and then he look into my eyes and said ' I sorry I sorry and this is last time princess aaj ke baad aesa kabhi nhi hoga pls understand'.

'I understand right yess I understand I understand you,  Mom hate me and always talk bad about my parents I understand, dadi always taunt me that I didn't take care of my husband I understand, You doesn't like my presence around you I understand, You don't believe in love and don't accept this marriage I understand, You don't love me  I understan---- ' I said with crying voice and Ayaan cut me off in between and kiss me on my lips  and I just stand there in shock and then he broke the kiss and said ' I am fucking love you Aditi yess I love you I know I am late but pls accept my feelings yes I don't believe in love but you make me believe in love again' he said and crased my chick with his thumbs.

'I love you so much ' I said to him and hugged him tightly and then I broke the hug and look into his for a few seconds and then kiss him he kiss me back and after few seconds  we broke the kiss and then he kiss my forehead and then we hugged each other .

' You know when he kidnapped me I don't know he was Yuvi that time I am very scared and I missing you a lot but I think yo.... you don't care about me so you di.... didn't come ' I said to him while hugging and then he broke the huge and look at me and then said ' Kese nhi aata aapni wife ko lene haa ok now go and freshne up and then let's go down stair for dinner' . Then I went to the bathroom.

-———————————————————

ABERR POV:

When we come home with bhabhi bhai took her in his arm and then they both went inside and then me and Ahan also went inside everyone was present in Hall but I am tired then I directly went to my room.

When I  enter the room samira come toward me and then stand in front of me and said ' bhabhi kesi hai abeer aur aap log bhabhi ko sath lekar aaye na unhe kuch harm to nhi hua na bolo na ' she said in one way I chuckle while looking at her and then said ' take a deep breath sammy bhabhi is fine and she is now her room don't worry' and then she take a deep breath and hugged me and asked
'Are you ok ' and then I hugged her back and hummed .

We were hugged each other for a minute and then I went towards the washroom .

———————————————————

AHAN POV:

When I went inside I directly went toward my room and when I entered the room and seated on sofa shreya came to me with glass of water and asked ' Are you ok  kya bhabhi thik hai unhe koi problem tho nhi huyi ' .

I look toward her and said ' bhabhi is fine and now she is in her room don't worry' then she smile little bit and said
' now go freshne up and let's go down stair for dinner' and then I hummed and went toward washroom.