CHAPYER 47

ADITI'S POV :

The morning sunlight fell on my face I slowly slowly opened my eyes then I looked at shourya he was sleeping peacefully in my arms and after that I just hugged him.

It's been one week since everything happened. After that night yuvi didn't come home when I asked vansh about yuvi he said' he is fine don't worry just give him some time'.

I broke the hug and silently put blanket on shourya after kissed him on his forehead and went to the washroom.

After few minutes I came out to the washroom and start combing my hair after I directly went to kitchen.

I came down in the dinning hall kriti was sitting on a dinning table with coffee in her hand and after that I took a hot water cup in my hand and I went to the dinning table and sitting beside kriti.

'Good morning love' kriti said to me 'good morning' I said and start drinking.

'Kriti where is vansh ' I asked her 'he went early today' she replied 'ohh.... Do you have any plan today 'I asked her.

'No.. ' she said to me and then I hummed 'can you take care of shourya for a few hours I have to go somewhere' I said to her.

'Don't worry aditi I'll take care it ok just go and enjoy your time ' she said with beautiful smile on her face.

After few minutes I left and went to the parking lot seated in the car and start the car and directly went to one of my favorite cafe.

After half and hour I finally reached the cafe. I entered and directly wemt to ordered my favorite lemonade because I hate coffee and few minutes my lemonade was ready and I took my lemonade and went to park that was near the cafe.

I seat on the beach and felling fresh air and watching everyone some children are playing some people are sitting and talking dog's are playing with children and everyone was enjoy and felling very nice here.

I am drinking my leamonade and watching everyone and enjoying my personal time.

After few minutes I don't know suddenly I am felling nervous and something uneasy I really don't know.

I am setting there and I don't know someone patting on my shoulder I moved towards right side. My eyes wide open and my lemonade fell on the ground I stood up and only one word left my mouth
AYAAN....

He was standing in front of with both hands on his pocket he bend down towards me and directly looked into my eyes and said 'hello! Wify' stand straight.

A single tear fall from my eyes and he only looked at me.

I am just numb I can't able to move I can't able cry I don't know what will I do I just want to touch him , hug him and scold him so badly but my body can't move further I don't know why.

We both only looked at each other and tear continuesly falling from my eyes. I can't believe my Ayaan was standing in front of me I chuckle little bit and about moved forward to touch his cheeck but angin every memories start repeating in front of my eyes because I moved backwards.

He only looked at me when he looked I moved back word he came towards me and I just run away from him.

I moved toward my car sit on the driver sit and move towards the house.

Drive as fast as possible because I just don't want him come to me I just don't yo meet him. After few minutes I stopped the car and come out from the car for getting fresh air this can't be happened he was not here right he was no.... not here.

I covered my head with my hand and cry like mess no.. no.. Why are you here Ayaan why what you want now why can't you leave peaceful and let me leave also Pecafully.

After that I drink the water and seated on the car and went to Ward the house.

I came inside and I saw that shourya was smiling and playing with vansh and kriti.

They both love shoutya like there child vansh can do anything for shourya. That's why shoutya call him 'dada' he was a very special person in shourya's life.

After delivery he was the only one who can handle shourya at night vansh and yuvi they are the sunlight of my life not only mine but shourya's also.

Yuvi and shourya have most chaotic duo they both fight with each other but can't able to live without each other. It was like that shourya has a habit of spending time with everyone he wants everyone to spend  his time like morning with mumma, noon with yuvi, evening with vansh and night kriti and after that he want me when he wants to sleep.

I went inside and shourya run towards me and hugged me and said ' mumma buddy.. buddy.. ' I took him in my arms  and kissed him after I said ' hain beta buddy aayge aabhi ok aur aapne enjoy kiya kriti masi ko pareshan tho nhi kiya na aapne' he just cutely shaking his head and hugged me.

'Stop calling me masi aditi I not masi '  kriti said  come and stand beside me and 'listen carefully I not masi and not even mami I just shourya's kittu ' right my mitthu and kissed him.

Vansh came and stood beside and asked 'what happened  sweetheart' 'nothing I am fine ' I said to him after that he took  shourya from me and hand over to kriti and held my hand and drag me towards his office room.

We came inside  and he locked the door and turned towards me and asked  'what happened tell me? ' .

'Today I meet him ' I said to him 'whom you meet today ' he asked  'Ayaan.. Ayaan singh Raghuvanshi'.

'What? What he is doing here ' vansh asked  'I don't know but I am a little bit tense what if he knows about shourya haa kya pata woh humse hamre shourya ko mang le  hum  shourya ke bina nhi reh paye gye hamein che kuch bhi karna pade hum karegye and don't worry vansh hum purane wali Aditi nhi hai hum aapne bache ke  liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai ok ' I said to him and hugged him.'pls don't tell yuvi about him you know na aagar usse pata chale ga tho wo kya kare ga '

After we both come out from the office room and moved towards the hall.

When I reached the hall  I see that yuvi was playing with shourya and Kriti and yuvi both are fight with each other for playing with shourya.

'Kriti he was only playing with me because he  was my boy my little demon ' yuvi said 'no.. no.. Pls yuvi isse aapne jesa maat bana suno Aditi mein baata rahi hu isse durr rakho iss janwar yuvi se ' kriti said and stand beside vansh and again said 'dekho na vansh yeh mujhe shourya ke khelnee nhi dee raha'.

'Shourya you are buddy's boy right ' yuvi asked to shourya and shourya just laugh and then everyone start laughing and kriti make angry pout and said 'see tumahare beta bhi uski tarfa hai ruko yuvi mein aabhi bata ti hu tumhe ' and then she run towards yuvi and yuvi came to me and give shourya to me and both yuvi and kriti start running here and there.