CHAPTER 29

AYAAN POV:

I  came out from my car and went toward Aditi's side and carried her in my arms.

'I ca.... can walk' aditi said to 'no ' I said to her and then we both went toward our room. I made her sit on the bed and I was sitting beside her and cupped her both cheek and said ' are you ok
princess '  .

She looked at me and said ' I am ok ' then she stood up from the bed and went toward the washroom.  After few minutes she comes out from the washroom after I went to her and made her sit on the bed  and asked her ' are you hungry you want to eat something ' and then she said 'no' after that I made her lay on the bed and then I seated beside her and cover her with duvet.

And then she look at me and give me a small smile and said 'Thank you ' then I kiss her on her forehead and  adjust her duvet after she close her eyes and I am peted on her head so that she can sleep without any fear or calmly.

After a few minutes when aditi fully sleeped I kissed her on her forehead
After  again adjust her duvet properly  and then off the light and then on the dim light of the room because she doesn't like the full dark room and after that I come out  from the room and close the door and go toward the parking area.

When I entered the parking area I saw the black  was there and Ahan and Abeer were seated inside I went toward  them and sat inside the car after that we went toward the fram house.

When we went to the fram house suddenly my phone rang and  then when I looked at the phone there was a dad who called me and then I picked up the call and said 'Hello ' and then dad said
' Ayaan  kuch mat karna thoda sa dara ke chod dena. Don't do anything Ayaan ' and then I said ' sorry dad but you are late' and then cut the call.

We reached the fram house and then we come outside from the car and then went inside. When we enter inside we directly went toward the room the room was dark.

We enter the room and there was a man who tie in chain and some man was betting him and then me, Abeer and Ahan  we seated on sofa in front of him satrt drinking and then suddenly he satrt laughing and said ' woww Mr. Ayaan Raghuvanshi is come welcome welcome ' and started laughing again.

I didn't mind it I m drinking my drink and look at him my people were betting him continuesly but it's look like he doesn't care about anything .

'Bhai batayi na aapne iss yaha kyu rakha hai yeh log isse mar kyu rahe hai ' Abeer asked because he still confused not only Abeer but Ahan also confused but he didn't said anything to me and then I said
'Abhi pata chal jaye ga Abeer' and agin we started looking at him.

'You know Mr. Raghuvanshi I must say your wife is fucking very beautiful and she look stunning in saree ' he said and  was is burning in anger how dare he talk about my wife like this with this I tightened my grip on the glass and then glass was broke in my hand and blood start flowing in my hand but right now I doesn't feel anything I was feeling only one thing and that was only anger.

I stand up from the sofa and start folding my sleeves and went toward him and stand in front of and then put my finger on his chin and make him look at me then he look at me and give me a smrik and then I puched him on his face.

I am continuesly punching on his face and said ' How dare you haaaa how dare you to look at my wife and how dare you to talking rubbish about my wife how dare you' and with that I am continues punching him and then he became unconscious then Abeer and Ahan come toward me and both of them heald my hand and make me stand backward from him and said ' bhai stop look je already became unconscious ' and then I looked toward Ahan then he lose his grip from my hand Abeer lose his grip.

Then Abeer pass me water and said 'drink it bhai and cool down on and then I look at him and nodded and then he went toward sofa and seated on the sofa and started drinking . He didn't said anything because he know everything about me  that right now I not in right state of mind and then again I went to him and stand in front of him and then he  said ' pls leave me ' .

I hold his hair with tight grip and make him look at me now talk rubbish about my wife mister haa how dare you to talk about my wife haa and then jerk his head and then stand up and pull out my gun and shoot him all the bullent on him and then Said 'clean it ' and then come out from the room and change the my shirt and went toward the car.

We seated on the car and I sit on back sit and kept my head on the headboard and then close my eyes the car ride was slient then Ahan said ' bhai aapko batana chaiye tha na tho mein uski iss bhi buri halat karta ' and then Abeer laugh and said ' tu aur buri halat jab bhai ne usse goli mari tab tho tune aapne kan band kar liye tu kyu buri halat karta'.

'Mujhe goli awaaz se daar lagta hai but iska matlab teh nhi hai ki aap kuch bhi kahe gye bhai aur bhi raste hai usse sabka shikhane ke ' Ahan said and then again Abeer said ' Aab tho bada ho jaa Ahan teri shadi ho gyi hai pata nhi shreya bechari ka kya hoga ' ' kya hoga kya matlab hai she was lucky ke uske life mein mein hu samjhe aap ' Ahan said and then Abeer start laughing.

I also smile little bit when look at them smile I also smile they are reason I smile I only want them happy that's it. When  I see in the party he miss behave with shreya then I am become very anger but I can control my self but  when I see he trying to touch her I can't control my self gow dare he try to touch my wife  than I puch him on his face.

' Bhai dekhona Abeer bhai mujhe kabse pareshan kar rahe hai ' Ahan said to me and then I came out from my thinking and looked at them and said ' stop it both of you ' and then again Ahan said ' aap mujhe pyaar hi nhi karte bass bolte ho aabhi Aditi bhabhi hoti na tho batati aapko bhi aur Abeer bhai ko bhi '.

And after there little fight we finally reached the Raghuvansgi villa. I come out from the car and then look at Ahan he also come out from the car with his cute angry look and then he look at me and Then he look at Abeer and make werid face and went inside then Abeer come to me and stand beside me and said 'yeh kabhi bade nhi hoga hamesha bacha hi reh jaye ga ' and then I look at him give him a smile and then we also went inside.

I come inside my room I look toward the bed Aditi was sleeping peace fully and then I went to the washroom and took the warm shower and wear sweet pant and t-shirt and then went to the bed.

I laid beside her and looked at her adorable face and then I  made her come to my arm and then she came to my arm  then I  said to her ' don't worry princess I was always there for you, for protect you, for fight for you, for support you, for love you, I was always with you princess'  and kiss her on her cheek and then on her nose .

After that she came close to me and hide her face on my chest and then I tightly hug her and then we both sleep.