CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR POV:

In the morning Aditi wakes up and sits on the bed and rests his head on the headboard and then closes her eyes and starts thinking ' Is he really trying to find me or He doesn't even care about me does he really love me or not but why can't he love me I am that bad that he doesn't even want my presence around him' the room door was open and aditi come out from her thinking.

'Are you awake sweetheart 'Yuvraj entered her room and said to her and then she said' Yes' 'okay now you go and get ready this is your clothes  I put it on the table just get ready fast I make your favorite breakfast today kiddo ' Yuvraj said and tap on her head and left from her room.

After a few minutes Aditi entered the  dining area and said ' woo yuvi tumhe kabse  itni sari dishes bana aagaya aur tum kabse cooking karne lage hain' Yuvraj went towards her and held her shoulder and made her sit on chair and serve her breakfast and seated beside her and look at her and said ' kha ke baato kesa laga mein pass hu ya nhi '.

Aditi took one bite of dosa in her hand and ate it after that she made a weird face expression and then Yuvraj getting  little scared and said ' what haa it's really a bad haa I mean kya sach mein itna kharab bana hai ki tumne aesa face bana diya ruko mein taste karta hu' he said and then took bite and ate it then said
' thik tho hai ' he said and looked at her.

Aditi burst  into laughter and said ' No this is really a very tasty Yuvi how you know how to cook because the Yuvraj I know he hates cooking and he doesn't know about cooking of c haa' said in Teaseful manner.

And then both of them burst into laughter and then both of them started eating their breakfast and talking little bit about  childhood and how they teased each other.

And one guard enters the  dinning Hall and says something to Yuvraj ear and then Yuvraj stands up from the chair and says ' look kiddo there are some people who are waiting for me in Hall so you can enjoy your breakfast and drink this juice also I am coming' and Pat on her head and kiss her head and left from there.

When Yuvraj enters the hall and sees that  Ayaan, Abeer and Ahan are sitting on the sofa  and looking at him  and  Yuvraj looks at them with smrik on his face.

Yuvraj went towards them and seat in front of Ayaan and look at him Ayaan also only looking at him and then Abeer said ' look Yuvraj I don't think it's time for any other things you don't have to involve bhabhi in this ' and then Yuvraj look at him and said ' I  warned you guys already now it's your fault ' with smrik on his face.

' Where is my wife Rajawat' Ayaan said to him with his angry tone and  look into his eyes and then ' don't look at me like this Mr. Raghuvanshi I didn't touch you wife but must say your wife is very beautiful and sexy to ' Yuvraj said this to him and start laughing then Ayaan gaurd come forward and point gun to him and then Yuvraj held his hand on upward and sander himself with playful smile on his face.

Then Ayaan show his palm to his gaurd with that all the gaurd point there gun down and move backwards and then Ayaan said 'Now you are doing big mistake rajawat because you are sitting in India here only my rules are there that everyone can follow and you came here and start play with me it's very wrong move ' .

Then suddenly Aditi entered the Hall and started saying without looking anywhere ' Yuvi you said you are coming what are you doing here----' then she stopped and looked towards them and she was shocked and only looked at Ayaan who already only looking at her.

Then Ahaan ran towards her and hugged her and then  she come out in reality and hug him back and then Ahan said ' Are you ok bhabhi I mean he didn't hurt you right ' ' clam down clown down I am fine he doesn't hurt me ok come and sit ' she said and cupped his both chick with her hand and then held Ahan's hand and went towards sofa and made him sit besides abeer on the sofa.

Then Aditi move towards Yuvraj and sit beside him and then  Yuvraj asked ' you can eat your break fast right and drink your full glass juice right' ' haan baba mein sara breakfast finish kiya aur juice bhi piya now you happy ' Aditi said and looking at Yuvraj with that Yuvraj smile.

' Let's go home Aditi ' Ayaan said and looking towards both of them and then Yuvraj said ' it's Aditi's wish is she was going with you or not you are no one who order her ' ' I am her husband and I can said anything to her aur we say that I can order her also you are no one in her life so you don't have to control her life' Ayaan said .

'Kiddo suno tumhe koi froce nhi kar raha tumhe jana hai tho jaao uske sath nhi jana hai tho yeh tumhara hi ghar hai tum yaha raho ' Yuvraj said to her and then Aditi looked towards Ayaan and then looking Abeer and Ahan also and then she look at Yuvraj and said ' don't worry Yuvi sab mujhe bohot pyaar karte hai tumne dekhna kese ahaan ne aake mujhe hug kiya kyu kiya kyu ki wo mujhe aapni maa jese manta hai aur mujh se bohot pyaar bhi karta hai tho tum chinta mat karo aur tum wese bhi kal Russia jaa rahe ho na joo aur aapne business pe dhyan do mein jaau gi inke sath aur tum aapna dhyan rakhna aur mujhe milne bhi aaya karna ok' said to him and then she looks  towards them and said ' mein chalugi aap sab ke sath'.

And them both of them stand up and Aditi went towards Ahan and Yuvraj went towards Ayaan and said ' look Mr. Raghuvanshi mujhe aapke aur aditi ke shadi ke bare mein kuch nhi bolna bss mein itna bolna chata hu ki mere kiddo ko last time meine 10th class mein rote huye dekha tha tabse wo kabhi roi nhi because she is very strong hamesha aapne emotions ko chupa ti hai aur dusre ke bare mein soch thi hai aur tabse lekar aaj tak wo wese nhi roi par kal raat ko wo usse bhi jada bura roi jab meine puch ki kiya hua then she only said that  she miss me but I know uske itne rone ki wajah srif mujhe miss karna nhi tha bass mein itna khu ga ki meine aur vansh ne kabhi aapne kiddo ki akhon mein assu nhi aane diya because hum log usse bohot pyaar karte the and everyone know she is very sensitive and strong at the time  aur bss itna khena chata hu ki khabardaar jo meri kiddo ko bilkul bhi pareshan kara aur bikul bhi hurt kiya tho mein tumhe choduga nhi wo tumse bohot pyaar karti hai uss pyaar ki izzat karo aur meri kiddo hurt  mat karna mei tho tumhe kiddo ke khe ne pe maff bhi kar duga par agar vansh ko pata chala na tho wo tumhe kabhi maff nhi kare ga yeh baat aapne dimag pe daal lena'.

Then aditi come from behind and said what you are talking yuvi and ignore Ayaan and then Yuvraj said ' nothing sweet heart I just giving piece of mind to your husband' with play ful smile on his face and then Aditi look at Ayaan and then after few seconds  she diverted her gaze Ayaan to yuvraj.

Then she hugged Yuvraj and said ' now take care of your self and don't worry about me I am happy ok and take your meal on time and sleep properly and pls take care I miss you a lot ' and start crying and then yuraj held her hand and trying to look at her but she hugged him tightly and then yuvraj said ' Are you crying kiddo ' said and start laughing and then again said ' tumhe pata haina ki agar vansh ko pata chala ki uski aadu meri wajah se roo rahi thi tho  wo mujhe maar dale ga ha ' and then she hit him on his shoulder and broke the hug and then he cupped her both chick and said ' don't worry I take care of my self ok and you also take care of yourself haa and if anything happen to you just call me I am here for you and anyone try to harm you just call me ok'  he said and look towards Ayaan and then Ayaan said ' why I am trying to harm my own wife haa '  in irritated voice.

I am not talking about you if you want to consider yourself then do ' Yuvraj said and then look at Aditi and wishper on her ear and said ' Your husband is so annoying how can you handle him'.

' Agar tumhe kuch khena hai tho muh pe kahona aese dhime dhime kya khe rahe ho 'Ayaan said and then Yuvraj was about to say something and then Abeer said ' now guys stop it  let's go ' and then Aditi said bye to Yuvraj and hugged him and then everyone went towards the car.