CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR POV:

Sunlight directly flashes on  Aditi's face because of that she opens her  eyes when she opens her  eye she feels something heavy on her belly and then she looks toward the right side where her husband was sleeping peacefully.

Aditi turn toward her husband and looked at him and then crashed his hair with her hand and only look at him with smile on her face . After few minutes she remove Ayaan's hand from her belly and about to stand up but suddenly she noticed something on his hand and she became shocked because his hand have buried and there was dry blood on his hand.

After that Aditi suddenly stand up from the bed and went to the washroom and come out with the firstad box and then went toward him and seated in front of and heald his hand and start dressing after few minutes when Ayaan feel something on his hand .

He jerk open his eyes when he see there was Aditi who doing something on his hand. He look at her only he didn't even notice that what she was doing and other side Aditi doing dressing of his hand she looked so worried and doing dressing just like she was not doing dressing of big boy just she is doing dressing of little baby.

After few minutes when Aditi complete the dressing  she looked toward him.
He already looked at her and then she looked at him and said ' it's paining' with worride look on his face then he look at her and nodded.

'What really it's paining hamein doctor ko dikhna chahiye wese meine dressing kar diya par aur jo injection aur dawa wo docter hi degye chaliye jaldi se fresh hojayi ye fhir doctor ke pass chalte hai ' Aditi said to him she look so worried and tensed also and she said everything in one way.

Ayaan just look at her and said 'beautiful' in low voice 'what did you say it still hurting say something ayaan ' again Aditi asked to him then he properly seated on the bed and then heald her hand push her toward him and make her set on his lap and said ' don't waorry love I am fine look ' he said and start showing his hand.

' It's not a joke Ayaan aapko jada chot lagi hai' Aditi said in a low voice 'don't worry I am fine ok ' and then  he hugged her.

Firstly she was little bit surprised and hesitate then she also hugged him.

When she hugg him he smile and kissed on her head and said ' I am sorry Princess sorry for every single thing I am losted that time now I know and now I am always with you always everytime if you feel something worg aur anyone say something worg to you just tell me or if I am not around you just call me ok mein kahi pe bhi hoga mein tumhara call uthau ga aur turant tumhare pass chala aau gya ok'.

Aditi broke her hug and looked at him and said 'I want sometime Ayaan ' then Ayaan cupped her both cheeck and made her look at him and said ' le lo Aditi tumhe jitna time chahiye lelo par ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ki Ayaan singh Raghuvanshi hamesha tumhare sath kadha hai ok'.  Aditi nodded with smile and then she stand up and went to the washroom.

-----------------------————————————
SHREYA POV:

I am standing in the kitchen helping the maid in breakfast suddenly Aditi bhabhi come and said ' You wake up early today ' ' no bhabhi I think you are little bit late today' I said to bhabhi and then she said ' sorry shreya because of me you have to do all thing you must be tired because of yesterday and now look you are doing work also come and sit here I do other work ok' Aditi make her sit on the chair.

'No bhabhi it's not like this I am not tired' I said to bhabhi but she glared at me with that I silently set on the chair. Bhabhi looked very cute when she glared because no one affired  of her glare because the glares was not affired you it's make you smile because bhabhi don't know how to shout someone how to be angry on someone she is so sweet and kind and most beautiful I am very lucky to have a bhabhi like her and also she not only my bhabhi is my elder sister who love me unconditional.