CHAPTER 19

ADITI POV:

I am sitting in my  bed and thinking about what happened yesterday. From yesterday I ignored him because I don't want to face him and I am very thankful to priya that she can ask me to sleep with her in her room and also help her in her project. I keep my mind distracted and also I don't have to face him.

This morning I woke up early and freshened up early and went to the kitchen and never came out from the kitchen until he went but after that I found out that today he was going to  office without eating breakfast.

Then Ahan enter the kitchen and said 'everyone must be ready on time 'and then I said ' I am not going anywhere Ahan I am not feeling well I am not going today's party' ' Bhabhi are you ok 'Ahan asked and then I said ' yes you don't have to worry about me I am ok just don't want to go anywhere' and then he said 'bhabhi bhai must be became angry if you didn't come ' ' No Ahan pls understand and about being alone you guys don't worry there we're bodyguard are there and then you guys are going for only 2to 3 hours so don't worry ok ' I said to him .

'Ok so I stay with you home ' He said' No if you stay home with me then your bhai is really became angry on you you must be there with him in the party right and this is the first party where you and shreya attend together so you go to the party and enjoy and introduced your beautiful wife to everyone ok' I said to with smile and left from there.

After at the evening everyone left for the party only I was there in this huge bangalow of course this Raghuvanshi bagalow is very huge even I am little bit sacred but yaa I am Aditi I not scared anyone and went toward the room and sit inside the room.

When I was sitting in my room scroling my phone suddenly I heard a noice and that noice was come from the Hall but Firstly I ignore that noice and then after few minutes again I listen a noise and then I stand up from my bed and went toward Hall when I enter the Hall I can't see anything clearly  because of foggy.

The Hall was completely converted into foggy I can't see clearly and when I went forward something came in between my legs because of that I fell on the ground and then I looked behind me then I see there was 2 to 3 gaurds were lying unconscious on the floor before I can do anything I also feel dizziness and slowly slowly my eyes was getting close I am not in my sense I can't move my hand I can't move my leg after few minutes two man come inside and took me in my arms and went toward the car yes I can't open my eyes I am trying to open my eyes but don't know why my eyes didn't open but I can fell it that someone took me in his arm.

After that when I became conscious and open my eyes I can't see clear because the room was fully dark there was no light in the room and then I started shouted,' Where I am is anyone there pls help me  ' .

I am sitting in a chair my hand are tightly wrapped around chair with chain and it's was paining a lot  I am shouted asking help and pleading but no one was there to listen me and I brust into cry I am crying and said ' leave me why you all are doing this why me why me '  and then suddenly the light was on when light was on I close my eyes because of direct reflection and then I listen familiar voice when I look toward him a tear started falling from my eyes and only one thing I said 'Yuvii.. ' .

'Sweet heart' that person said and came and stand in front  of me and kneeling down and cupped my both chick and said ' sweet heart sorry.... sorry I don't know it's you ' he said and then shouted on his man 'fucking open the chain dammit' and then two man come forward and open the chain and  then he came toward when I stand up from the chair then suddenly I lost my balance and was about to fell but  he hold me from my waist and hugged me and then I said ' Yuvii.. Yuvii' and start crying and became unconscious.

After few hours when I open my eyes I was on the bed and I little bit confused first that this is not my room and where I am and then suddenly I remember everything and then I wake up and sit on the bed and then the door brust open and he come inside with soup in his hand and he is not other than  ' YURAJ SINGH RAJAWAT'.

He came inside and seated in front of me and put the soup boul on the table and cupped my chick and said ' sweet heart are you fine I mean doctor said you are not healthy means that you have weakness and you are not eating anything from yesterday what happened tell me ' he said and then I looked him and again tear start falling from my eyes.

I hugged him tightly and start crying loudly and said ' I miss you.... I miss you so much where were you are haa you don't miss me right that's why you leave me alone you didn't come to my wedding  also you are also same to the other people right ' I am crying and saying everything to him he hugged me tightly and patted my hair from his hand and said ' clam down sweet heart calm down now I am here  with you now I am not going any where ok'.

He is Yuraj sigh Rajawat my childhood friend we have a group of three persone me, yuvi and vanshi we love each other the most and we can do anything to each other Yuraj is orfan he doesn't have parents so me and vansh pamper him just like baby yes he was younger in our group and very naughty person also yuvi left from India after our 12 th class and then I shift  new York with my family after so many years I met him today when I look at him I can't control my tear and start crying .

' Now stop crying crybaby from where you start crying haa the sweetheart I know was never cry in his life and today you crying like a baby now stop crying and drink this soup ' he said and took boul in his hand and took soopn and then forward his hand to my mouth and look at me and then look the soopn and said 'now  drink sweetheart' and then I drink it.