CHAPTER 49

ADITI'S POV :

It's been two days since I met Ayaan. He got to know that he has a son and I am shocked when I see him. He was not that Ayaan whom I left two years ago he was changed.

Now he knows how to control anger and how to not shout at every little little thing.

Kriti entered my room and said 'listen Aditi I and vansh we are going to attend a party tonight we came tomorrow morning.. ' 'don't worry about me guys just go and enjoy ' I said to her and then she said ' no it's about you are alone and you know vansh right he was worried about you ' ' don't worry about me I fine and bodyguards are also there so why he was worried just tell him don't worry and you both go and enjoy ok ' I said to her and she left.

Shourya was playing with his toy on the bed He came to me and I picked him in my arms ' aaj mumma aur beta milke puri raat masti kare gye ok ' I said to him and kissed him on his forehead.

When ever I kissed him I feel like I am kissing Ayaan.... no.. no what are you thinking aditi I Pat my hand on my forehead and shaking my head.

It's six pm vansh and kriti went to the party and about yuvi so he is not in the city right now he is out city. So, right now only me and shourya was there in this big house.

Pick shourya in my arms and took him to the kitchen put him on kitchen slave and after that I opened the fridge and took some fresh apple and some juice after I took shourya and went to the Hall.

In the Hall shourya was playing with his toys and I watch a tv. In few few minutes he comes me and show me his new new toys that yuvi and vansh brought it.

If after he said 'mumma unning.. unning.... ' I chuckled a little and said ' baby it's not unning it's running ' again he said 'mumma unning.. unning' I laughed it's cute antic and after I ran and he ran after me for catch me .

He wants someone like yuvi to play with him. He really enjoyed the yuvi's company in playing because yuvi was playing like baby with him. Sometimes he became hourse and shourya sit on him sometimes he run forward after shourya run behind him, sometimes they fight with him with sword doing boxing.

Suddenly the door bell rings and I stood up went to open the door. When I opened the door I was he was standing in front of me he was not other than Ayaan.

I came inside he also came and stand behind me 'what are you doing here? ' I asked he.

He came close to me and turned me to make me look at him. I looked at him in his eyes and then he said 'I want to spend some time with you and shourya' 'why' I asked and he said ' Aditi day after Tomorrow I am going India Today I came here to inform you that ki hum doo din baad wapas jaa rahe hum bass apse  yeh puchne aaya ha ki kya aap chale gi hamaare sath hum aapko dhyan se sochne ka waqt dee rahe hai aap aram se soch lijiye hum bass aaj ka din aapke aur shourya ke sath bitana chahte hai '.

I only looked at him after shourya start crying and he want to shourya he took him in his arms and shourya stop crying
And hugged him.

After that he spent all with shourya and I am only watching him he is  really that Ayaan whom I married four year ago.

At night me, shourya and Ayaan we all are lying in a bed in my room. I was lying in between Ayaan and shourya. My back was facing to Ayaan and shourya was sleeping in my arms today he was very tired that why  he sleep early.

Ayaan looked at the selling and then he told me 'jis din se app hamein chhod ke gyi haina uss din se Ahan ne humse baat nhi ki na wo company mein aata hai na hi wohh mujh se baat karta hai wo pura badal chuka hai ' I looked at him after few minutes he also looked at me and said 'I missed you so much'.

I turned and a single tear fell from my eyes I put my hand on shourya's head and started crassing his head and then I said 'you know what Ayaan what do you think I didn't miss you. I also missed you so much hum jab jab shourya ko dekhte hamein srif aapki yaad aati hum bass yahi sochte kya hum fhir se mil paye gye aur shourya bhi bikul aapke upar hi gaya hai hamein har baar aapki yaad dila hi deta tha yaa fhir yuu kahu ki mein aapko kabhi bhuli hi nhi '.

After shourya start tap my chest because he was hungry when he was hungry at night and in his sleep he start tapping my chest. First I was a little bit hesitate because Ayaan was lying beside me after shourya start crying Ayaan looked at me asked 'why he is crying.. ' 'because he is hungry.. ' I said then he turned his face turning his back towards me after I started feeding.

After complete feeding I adjust my dress and looked towards Ayaan he also fall a sleep.

After I put shourya in middle between me and ayaan and put blanket on shourya and Ayaan after I also put blanket on me and fall asleep.

At morning when I opened my eyes only shourya was there he is wiggling in my arms and Ayaan was not there he was gone.

I looked at a clock it's 10o'clock in the morning. I was shocked how be I sleep this late Aditi you are dumb.

I woke up and directly went to the bathroom after half and when I come out from the bathroom kriti was in my room and playing with shourya.

After she said 'Aditi vansh and yuvi both are in dinning area they want to talk to you about something you can go and talk till than I am with shourya. You know yuvi right again he starts shouting and after shourya start crying so it's better me and shourya should we here ' .