CHAPTER 15

ADITI POV:

I entered the kitchen and made hot mix veg soup for dadaji and then went towards the dadaji's  room and I went inside and gave soup to dadaji and then after a few minutes finished the soup and then I took boul from dadaji's hand and then given medicine to dadaji and stand bedside Ayaan.

He was still sitting on the stool and talking to dadaji I just admired him He looked very handsome even though he  looked very tired.

' Now dadu you take rest ok good night' Ayaan said and then I came out from my thinking and then me and Ayaan both left the room.

' Aap fresh ho jaaye mein aapka khana laga seti hu' I said to him he nodded and left from the Hall.

Ayaan came after five minutes and then I took food from kitchen and went towards the dining table and then Ayaan came and seated on chair I served him the food. And continues I feel his graze on me just like he only look at me nothing else. After serving I stand beside him. And then he asked ' sab kaha hai koi dikh nhi raha ' .

'Every one going to mom 's party  and Ahan and shreya went for a shopping ans Abeer and Samira went for family dinner with Rathore family' I said in low and clam voice. He was eating and listening me and then only said hmm and again start eating after two to three minute Abeer and Samira enter the Hall and then Abeer came and seated on chair beside Ayaan and pour water in glass and start drinking.

' How your dinner Samira ' I asked and and with bright smile she said ' Good ' and wink me. I smile on her.

And then Ahan came and seat in front of Ayaan and give one box to him and said 'SORRY BHAI ' then Ayaan asked ' What is this? '  then Ahan suddenly make pout on his face and said ' Bhai this a gift for you' and we all are smiling looking at them.

' I don't want you it can take it 'Ayaan said in his cold face and then Ahan l look  at me and said ' Bhabhi say something na say bhai to take it it's a sorry gift from my side ' and then I look at Ayaan he already look at me and then suddenly I looked some other side and Ahan said ' Ok if you don't want that me you don't love me bhai iska matlab yeh hua aapne kabhi mujhe aapna bhai nhi mana aur mujhse pyaar nhi kiya ' Abeer , Samira , shreya and me we all are brust into a laugh.

And then Ahan looked at every one and said ' Why you all are laughing yaa ' and making pout we all are again starting laughing and then Ahan also starts laughing ' Ok  I  take it ' Ayaan said and Ahan give bright smile to him.

And then Ahan took one another box and come to me and give to and said ' Thank You bhabhi for every thing ' and I was totally shocked and tear start falling from my eyes. And he hug me and said 'Don't cry my lovely bhabhi' and then I give him a smile and he give gift Abeer and Samira to and said thanks to everyone.

Then everyone enter the room and then everyone seated on sofa and then mom said ' someone give me water ' and maid come with the glasses of water and give to everyone . Dadi , chachi , priya and nikita look fine but mom and natasha look little bit drunk.

Yes mom drinking alcohol because mom was from very rich family and she was drinking alcohol before marriage mom always like high standard thing and she was always choice everything perfect just like she want best daughter-in-law for his son but according to her I am not so perfect for his son.

It's not like I not came from rich family My father is best business of new York and my mom has asia's number make brand but I am very simple person I like simple thing and I love it the way I am .

Mom only likes samita because she chose her for Abeer and there was the only best choice of mom that she chosse Samira for Abeer she was so sweet and perfect for Abeer they look good together.

Then I came from my thought and than when natasha said ' woo you know guys the party was so good we enjoy a lot' and then left from there after her everyone left for there room.

Then Ayaan stood up from the chair and he also left the dinning table I took the plate and from the table I went inside the kitchen and put the plate on sink and then take took anther plate and put little bit of food and start eating alone in the kitchen this is my life I am all alone no one was there for me I am eating dinner alone always at night after everyone eat . And then tear fall from my eyes I missed my dad  the most because  I always eat dinner with my dad he always took care of me my dad love the most when bhai complain to dad that dad love me the most  dad always said ' YES I LOVE HER THE MOST BECAUSE SHE IS MY PRINCESS'  and kiss on my head.

I am thinking about all the things the way me and bhai fight with each other the way mom always support bhai and scold me and then dad fight with mom for me and dad scold bhai  when he hit me on my head.

I was thinking all things and smiling and tear Continuesly falling from my eyes and after I eat dinner I took plate and put in the sink and them I was the plate and clean the kitchen and went toward the room.

When I enter the room Ayaan sitting on bed and look like he is waiting for me and then I close the door and went inside and then suddenly he asked ' Are you crying' and come toward me and stand in front of me and toch my chick and rub his thub on my chick and said ' Look like you are crying minute ago what happened why are you crying anyone said something to you' and then suddenly tear fall from my eyes and I can't control my self in front of him and then I hug him very tightly fristly he was shocked and then he also hugged me.

' I.... I miss my dad ' I said while sobbing and crying and  then he healed my arms and wiped my tears with his hand and said
' Don't cry Aditi hum tumhare parents se milne jarur chalegye ok' I nodded and and I realized we both stand very closely to each other and we both broke the huge and then I went inside the bathroom. My heart was beating next level I mean today he talk to me very nicely and hug me also and I look like a week girl how can I cry in front of him he must think I am a cry baby aur a week girl.

I must think he doesn't like week girl he must want a girl in his life like very strong and confident stylish just like his Comperission I am not his type natasha look like his type she was really stylish and very confident and mom also like her.

Yaa Aditi why you think so much and why you think about that natasha no doubt she was pretty but you don't camper herself to her ok and then I wash my face and look into the mirror and  then change the cloth into comfortable cloth and went to the room.

When I went inside Ayaan was lying on the bed I got to my side of the bed and lay beside him and crassed his hair and kissed his forehead and said 'Good Night ' to him it's was my routine my he fall sleep in front of me of course he usually come late after I sleep but some day he came early and sleep before me I always crassed his hair and kiss his forehead because I know I can't do it when he was wake up I think might be he was angry when I kiss him aur he doesn't like.

And the fact is that ki I also little bit scared of him. What when I kiss him aur he shouted on me what can do after that that's why I am not kissing him when he woke up I kiss him after he fall a sleep after that I heald his full slive t-shirt because I scared with darkness and the room was fully dark there was no light coming . After I heald his slive tightly in my plam and then I close my eyes and slowly slowly drift into the sleep.