CHAPTER 8

ABEER POV:

I was sitting in my cabin  doing my work and then suddenly my phone rang and then I looked at the phone. My manager was calling me.

When I picked  up  the call he said
'Boss  there is a problem someone will attack on our factory '. ' Ok wait I am coming ' said to him then cut the call and directly rushed toward the car.

When I reached the factory I came out from my car and stood in front of the factory My manager came and he said ' Sir someone attacked I don't know after that we also attacked them and then we caught that head of the group' . ' Lock him in the faram house' I said to him after he left.

Then I called Ayaan bhai after a few rings bhai picked  up the call 'What happened Abeer why you call me' bhai said. 'Bhai someone attacked our
factory ' . I said to bhai and then suddenly someone attacked my head and I healed  my hand and touched my  head and after that my bodyguard shot him and helped me and took me toward the car I sat inside the car.

Abeer..... Abeer ' Bhai said continues and then my guard takes my phone from me and then he said ' Sir someone attacked  on sir's head but he his fine ' ' What fine haa what is your fucking duty what are doing that time when someone attack on Abeer haaa tell me ' Ayaan bhai shouted to the gaurd .

After Bhai came and I went to the airport and picked him up from the airport when bhai came and sat inside the car he asked ' Are you fine where you are hurt'
' I  am fine bhai it's nothing don't worry'
' Mein chodu ga nhi un sab ko jho bhi hai  nhi bache gaa' Bhai said he looked very angry.

When it comes to family aur us bhai always be angry because he is very Protected toward us.

When we go to the faram  house and after bhai do what he wants to do and then Dadu calls us after we go to Raghuvanshi villa.

When we entered the raghuvanshi villa I could see that everything we could say was that everyone was silent.

And then I got to know that Ahan came from the village this evening . And he came with the girl and he married that girl . I was shocked not only me Ayaan bhai is also shocked.

After that we enter the Ahan's room and looked everyone was there I mean bhabhi, samaria and that girl was also seated there but then see looked that we enter the room she suddenly got up and stand besides to Samira.

'It's  your decision Ahan you want to keep this marriage  or not and I give you time till morning ' Ayaan bhai said and left the room after that I also left the room.

I came to my and seated on sofa and rub my plan on my face and then suddenly the door open and Samira came with the plate of dinner in her hand and seated in front of me.

' This time he fucked up samira' I said to Samira. And then she put her hand on my shoulder and said ' sab thik ho jaye ga chaliye khana kha li jiye subha se kuch nhi khaya aapne ' and then took the bite of chapati in her hand and  feed me.

After she finished fedding me the dinner and then she left the room and I went to the bathroom for taking shower .

Next morning  we waiting for Ahan on dinning area then he came and seated in between me and Ayaan bhai.

Then dadu asked about Ahan's point of view then he said he was accepted the marriage then mom appose him and after that in between mom and ahnan the argument was started and then mom was about to slap ahan but suddenly bhabhi come and stand in front of ahan and the mom slap to bhabhi everyone was shock then priya held my hand because she was flinched when mom slap bhabhi.

Then everyone left from there I also left from there and come to my room and seated on  sofa.

Then Samira come and sit beside me ' What are you thinking Abeer' she asked and then I look at her. 'Nothing  I want fresh air I going on the tarice ' and then she said ' I join you ' after we went to the tarice.

When we go the tarice Bhabhi was saeted on sofa on the tarice and we both go and sit beside her and then she wipe her tear and then look at us.

Then I asked ' Are you ok bhabhi' she said ' I am fine ' after a few seconds she said ' look suno meri baat chahe jo bhi problem ho apas mei baat kar le na kabhi bhi kisi teesare pe bharosa mat karna aapne relationship ke bare mein aur hamesha ek dusre ka dhyan rakh na aur hamesha ek dusre ke sath reha ok' she said and the I asked ' kya hua bhabhi kyu suddenly aap aesi baat kar rahi ho' and the she said ' kuch nhi hua bass mein tum dono  ko baata rahi thi bolo ok ' the  we both nodded.

After she smile and and said ' that good now you both go and Abeer you go to the office because when you can't reach office on time your brother must be angry  ok now go' we both left from there.

And then suddenly she hugged me and said 'bye ' and then I also went toward the car.

She always take first step of this marriage and she always hug me kiss me on my chick and make me smile.

She was talking nonstop and complained to me about everything and took care of me She showed her love openly but sometimes I feel very bad for her should I give that much love her that much she deserves I don't know.

She deserves more love in her life. I think I can't give her when I say to her that I can't give you that much love she always says' Don't worry Abeer tum mujhe pyaar nhi kar sakte tho kya hua bass tum mere sath tho wahi bohot hai aur baat rahi pyaar ki tho mein hu na tumhere hisse ka aur aapne hisse ka pyaar mein kar lugi ok' she always says this.

I like the way she smile the way she was getting angry the way she was making pout when she was angry her childsh behavior everything I like about  her but love I don't know.