Chapter 3♡

~Akaza's pov~
Finally this boring class was over (I skipped all that because that would've been boring). Now it was time for lunch. I can also see the cute student named Kyojuro.

That damn bastard Douma is planning something with Kyo, but I won't let it happen. Kyojuro is mine.

Daki, Douma, gyutaro, kokushibo and I are making our way to the cafeteria. As we enter, everyone looks at us and starts to whisper. Probably because we are new.

I look around for a guy with yellow hair and red tips. I finally found him with other people. They look very....odd.

One had one yellow eye and the other was a cyan color. He hid half his face under a mask. He has black hair cut into bangs. He also has a...snake!? Is that even aloud!?

Next to him was a guy with white hair and purple eyes. He has scars all over his face and upper body. Yup, he unbuttoned his shirt till you practually can see his muscles.

Then across from him was a girl with black and purple hair. She also has purple eyes. A butterfly hair pin is tying her hair back. She also wears a smile, but something is off about that smile.

Anyways, next to her is a guy with jet black hair and blue eyes. He doesn't have any emotion held in his eyes. He reminds me of kokushibo.

Next to him was a short.. girl? No that was a guy. He had black and blue hair and cyan eyes. Just like the other guy, he held no emotion.

Across from him, next to the black haired guy (obanai) sat another guy with white hair. He had red eyes and a birthmark on his right eyes. He also wear a headband and a lot of jewels.

Next to him was a TALL guy with black hair. He seems blind, but at the same time he looks and acts religious.

Across from him was my beloved Kyojuro and a girl...clinging anto his arm?!

She had pink and green hair and green eyes. Her hair were in three ponytails and she was gorgeous. She can even compare to Dakis beauty, but I would never say that out loud.

What was important is that, that girl was clinging onto Kyo. I got furious. My veins were about to pop.

"Akaza~dono, you alright?", came an annoying voice. "Yeah, yeah", I said pushing through Douma. He doesn't look suprised. Why would he, I do this often to him.

I went to grab my food and then went to sit with the others. But I kept on glancing over to Kyojuro. The others were looking at me weirdly.

"Akaza, have you already fallen in love?", Daki asked, laughing. I said nothing.

I stood up and went to Kyojuro's table. Everyone from that table looked confused. Slowly Kyojuro turned around. His eyes widen. I smirked.

I took him by the arm and yanked him away from the girl. Then I went out of the cafeteria. More whispers could be heard, but I didn't care.

"W-what are you doing!?", Kyojuro asked. I ignored him, until we were somewhere far away from the cafeteria. He gave me a confused look. I just glared at him.

~Rengoku's pov~
Akaza started glaring at me for no reason. Did I do something wrong..? But I was just hanging out with my friends. Surely not even one of my movements were wrong. So why was he so angry.

"What the fuck was that?", he asked. And boy, he sounded mad. I gulped. "What do you mean?", I innocently ask having no idea. His grip on my wrist tighten. I whimper because of the pain.

"Don't play dumb with me", he coldly said. "I-i seriously don't know what you mean..!!", I told him. He looked me in my eyes.

"Who was that girl?", he asked. I was confused. Who did he mean by that? He became impatient.

"I asked", he began and pushed me to the wall grabbing both my wrists and pining them above my head. So basically I was being pinned by Akaza.

I started to blush like a mad man. He came very close to my face. I can basically feel his hot breath next to my ear. "Now I ask again; who is that pink haired girl?"

-------------------------------
Cliffhanger!!
That was it for this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!!

~Author♡
Words: 746