Chapter 17♡

Hello everyone! I have finally found a little bit of motivation and can finally write this. If I get my full motivation again, all tell you all right away. And I wanted to thank you all for over 600 reads, this is amazing! I never thought we can get this far! Thank you for each and every supporter!♡ without further to do, let's get on with the story

!Warning!
Mentioning of; blackmailing!

----------------------------
~Rengoku's pov♡~
These past few days I've only been receving blackmail from that mysterious person...I've considered to tell Daki, but the person threatened me not to tell anyone else.

I've visited Akaza a few times now and everyday just keeps getting worse. He always gets into fights and everything. Every night I cry harder, wishing I would have saved him on that day. I haven't visited my father since the incident, including Senjuro. I'm sorry that I left him there with that monster.

Anyways, today was another day, but luckily we didn't have school, so that meant no creepy stalker blackmailing me and my Akaza...wait..my Akaza?! I've been getting to attached to him, which I shouldn't.

My friends also start to worry about me and my mental health, seeing that, im getting distracted a lot, I space out, don't hang out anymore and much more. Poor Mitsuri, who breaks her head, trying to figure out what happened and trying to make me smile. Even Sanemi, mr. Scary and careless, is worried about me.

Daki and the others let me stay over at theirs, knowing my situation. I always politely decline, but they insist. And because I don't have anywhere else to stay I sometimes agree. But sometimes I also stay at Tengen's or Mitsuri's, but never tell them what happened that faithful day.

I was walking down in town, passing a few shops. When suddenly, only a few feet away, I see a letter on the ground. I go near it and my eyes widden. The letter has my name on it. With shaking hands I pick the letter up and read it.

Dear Kyojuro,
I hope you know that I'm always watching. So don't try to hide the fact, that you wanted to tell Daki this thing between us. I already gave a first warning, now you got a second one. One more time and I will tell the whole school what happened with Akaza. And trust me, I have my ways, into him thinking it was you. Anyways, it was nice writing to you and seeing the horried look on your face.

With love,
Your stalker

I quickly look around in my surroundings, not feeling safe anymore. I could tell the police, but then again the stalker would tell everyone what happened with Akaza and threaten it on me. I hate to admit it, but I trust them that they can do stuff like that. But who can I tell it to!?

I also don't know why this person is obsessed with blackmailing me. I have done nothing wrong. But they do want me to stay away from Akaza. Do they like him. I felt a little jealous of the thought of that. They threaten to leak pictures of Akaza and me, in private, being all lovey-dovey. Not that it is a problem. It's just that our school has a lot of homophobic people and word will slip around so fast, that, it will reach our rival school and that wouldn't be good. I can even become a bullying victim (not that there is anything wrong with gay people).

I take the letter with me and run to Tengen's house. Maybe he can help. Obviously I won't tell him that I'm getting blackmail, but I'm going to get advice. As soon as I was in front of his house, I knock so fast I could.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I can hear from inside. That's Tengen's voice. I step back a bit, as he opened the door. "K-kyojuro, didn't expect you here", the white haired male said, a bit suprised. "Can I come in? It's urgent", I asked. He stepped aside so I can come in. I thank him.

~Author's pov♡~
As Rengoku enters the house, the both boys go to the living room and sit down. "So anything new? Want something to drink?", Uzui asked. Kyojuro shook his head, but thanked him.

"I'm actually here to ask you something", Rengoku started. Uzui was now all ears. Kyojuro looked around, only to be sure noone was spying on them. "Everything okay?", Tengen asked.

"What would you do if someone or better said, a stalker, threaten you with blackmail and other personal private stuff?", Rengoku asked. Tengen was caught off guard with this question. He was expecting everything, but this. He needed a few second to recall himself before answering.

"Well, obviously I would go to the police and talk about this serious manner and figure out who that stalker is, because that is very dangerous and serious", Uzui answered his question. "But what if I can't go to police, because they threatened a friends life?", Kyojuro asked, with a stern face.

"Kyojuro, are you okay? Is this happening to you right now?", Tengen asked serious, as he stood up. Kyojuro also stood up and tried to sit him back down. He started to panic and tried to hide it, obviously he can't let Tengen know.

"N-no! It's not! It was a genuine 'what if' question!", Kyojuro quickly said. Uzui seemed to be trying to believe what Rengoku said and finally nodded, not question, if it's happening to him. Kyojuro sighed, quietly.

"Well I would try to hit them back with their own weapon, you know? Like uno reverse", Tengen said, or suggesting even. Kyojuro face lit up with a smile. "That's it", he quietly said to himself.

"Thank you, Tengen!", Kyojuro said, who was now saying his good bye to Uzui. "Anytime man", he said. Rengoku walked off, waving. As Uzui closed the door, he dialed a unknown phone number

~Tengen's pov♡~
"It worked. He easily fell for it", I told her. "Well that's a relief, soon everything will be set into motion and the plan will start", came an unknown voice from the other line.

I just smirked, thinking "Kyojuro Rengoku, you will be mine..."

--------------------------
Cliffhanger!
So I hope you liked it and that it was good, even tho of the lack of my motivation. Thank you again for over 600 reads, this is amazing, ya'll are amazing! I love ya'll, everyone reading this, ya'll don't know how happy you make me. I hope I also bring joy to you with my story. And I definietly post more, when I find the time and motivation.

Anyways, for today's fact:
Fact nr. 11:
Even tho, Sanemi is seen as big, scary and a 'strong someone that will crush you', he is actually really sweet on the inside

Anyways, that was it for today, see ya'll next time!
-Amina

Words: 1170